It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Iraq files reveal torture [VIDEO] FRAGO 242

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

So, why the us army, that had so much honor, demands to the midia of world to shut up?

The US military nor the government have any credibility, nor any respect left in World stage.

No one trusts them, so when the US says shutup, everyone listens, it is called reverse psychology.

If the US didn't want people to give attention to this, they would shutup, and play the no comment game, or the not important game, therefore no comment.

Think about this for a second:

1. WikiLeak does everything the pentagon asks it to do.
2. Israel doesn't.

1. WikiLeaks gets condemned.
2. Israel gets billions of dollars of aid.

Think, think, think. What is going on.
US asks Israel to stop settlement expansion, Israel says no.
US asks WikiLeak to take out the names from the supposed leak, and WikiLeak does it. How can we confirm these reports without any names?

Controlled Leak

Editor's note: In preparing this material, The New York Times has redacted or withheld any information that would put lives in danger or jeopardize continuing military operations. Names of Iraqi informants, for example, have not been disclosed. The Times also told the Pentagon which specific documents it planned to post on its website and showed how they had been redacted. The Pentagon did not propose any additional redactions, although it strongly condemned WikiLeaks and the release of the documents.

Read controlled Leak.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

not to much to handle cause your barking up the wrong tree to invoke any compassion or sympathy from me cause i have none

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

If America didn't want WikiLeaks to publish these files, WikiLeak wouldn't be publishing them, don't let them play you.

Ohh Yeehh, The almight US of A....

The world the world trembles when the north america talks...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
EVERYONE QUICK!~ prove your right by showing deformed baby pictures then say "SEE im right I got deformed baby pictures" I bet saddam ATE deformed babies for breakfast every now and then. Sick schmucks
edit on 22-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

This is to get people away from this op...

nothing more...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
And we were dragged there to teach these people about WHAT again? Freedom? Democracy? Human rights?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Naturally, the US media will mention the name "Al Jazeera" more than "WikiLeaks" when referring to these files, which will trigger a negative response in the American media conditioned brain, since the name "Al Jazeera" sounds terrorist-like. Most people will ignore the files or just say "there's too many, and I doubt there's anything of real value in there."

I wonder when all ~400,000 files will be available for public viewing.

This is exactly how I was thinking right when I saw the thread name and started to read it.

It's like how some people say a UFO could land right in front of them, little green men could walk out of the UFO and they still wouldn't believe they are real -- well same goes for our government(s).

No one wants to believe anything bad can happen, everyone conditions themselves to believe that life is just peachy... it's not, and it hasn't been for as long as I've been alive (which isn't long), but then again I've read history books just like the rest of you and I'm 100% sure this crap has been going on long before I was born [unfortunately].

We need more awareness, we need Wikileaks more than ever, but we also need to get it recognized and trusted by the masses. It's too bad manipulation by the elite has already ruined the brains of so many; has it all went too far or do we still have a chance to show everyone the truth?

This stuff is sickening. Period.

Turning a blind eye is guilt by association to the fullest extent - you may as well be joining in on the torture itself.

Could you walk by a dark ally and watch a young women get raped and not do anything? I know I couldn't. That person would have wished they never even thought about doing such a thing, and when I was done with them they wouldn't be able to do it ever again.
edit on 10/23/2010 by highlyoriginal because: typo

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Maybe... maybe not, but what i realy think this important is that the world changed a litle bit this day.

More people wakening of deep sleep.

Maybe takes many years to this cicle turns completed, but its will.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by oozyism

Maybe... maybe not, but what i realy think this important is that the world changed a litle bit this day.

More people wakening of deep sleep.

Maybe takes many years to this cicle turns completed, but its will.

Actually no, the world should have changed when they saw abu ghraib, or should have woken up when their leaders called for a war against another nation, knowing thousands of people would die.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
You know, we can argue these points all we want...but the bottom line is...how did this happen?

It happened because THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION LED US INTO A WAR THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.

Yet we sit around arguing with the people serving in this hellish illegal war?

If those members of the Bush administration who began this atrocity against humanity don't pay the piper, then it is, ineed, a dark day for America. It should have happened long before this death toll got this high. We will only be a truly great country if we do what's right, and it is not right that Bush and his criminal friends walked away...either by resigning when it was convenient for them, or by their terms ending. They have resumed their lives of luxury as we sit here and blame everybody but the real criminals.

A sad time for America.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So, to you there is no hope?

The sheep are ready for slaughter?

Should i wait for Jesus/budha/mohamed/etc, or should i buy a weapon?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Are there still any Bush apologetics out there? Are there? If so, then they too should take blame as far as I'm concerned. We've listened to their nonsense for nearly 10 years now. It's criminal....

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Actually no, the world should have changed when they saw abu ghraib, or should have woken up when their leaders called for a war against another nation, knowing thousands of people would die.

Indeed.

Russo says, "it's will." Who's will? God's? NO! This is on us. We have allowed this to happen and God surely mourns our failures as his creations.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The thing is Saddam had killed his own people for years again because of the sunni shiite muslim issue they hate each other.... No one cares about the people killed from that. Bush got to finish the war his father didn't get to. JUST LIKE we are going to have to do with North korea a war my grandfather fought in and IT never got finished now you have mad men with nukes... GREAT JOB GUYS. Just let us ALL get killed because of these muslim extremist F that!!!! Lets fight them in their home. FIGHT THEM IN THEIR STREETS. It's better in THEIR streets then here. Saddam didn't care about the people him and his regime killed. So what if the USA acted like they were on his side for a while KEEP YOUR ENIMIES CLOSER. WE got that rat basterd saddam and hung his ass. DONE DEAL !

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Actualy i was being sarcastic.

Its all up to us.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The French stage protests that halt everything in it's tracks throughout the country because they want to raise the age of retirement by two years, yet we allow ourselves to be duped into this war and all we do is sit around debating who did what? Why are we not the angry mob taking action against criminals who have committed these crimes in the name of America? Did any of you agree to this? I did not. This does not represent how I wish to treat my fellow man. I mourn for these poor people, as I'm sure most of you do.

All those children who've watched their parents slaughtered? All our soldiers who've had to act against their moral character to carry out orders? So many of them so torn up about this country and what they've had to do that they kill themselves? The one's that make it back that are scarred emotionally and physically forever? Are we living in the times of the Barbarians? We have not evolved past this?

No human being is born wanting to be at war...killing his fellow man! Can't people see this is an idea that we have been brainwashed to accept? If every human being had his choice, he would want to live in peace, not constant torment with a trail of blood behind him.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Actualy i was being sarcastic. Its all up to us.

My apologies, then. I guess my sense of humor is not at it's peak in this particular thread, given the subject matter.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
The thing is Saddam had killed his own people for years again because of the sunni shiite muslim issue they hate each other.... No one cares about the people killed from that. Bush got to finish the war his father didn't get to.

You sir, evidently have no idea what this war is about and the reasons its being fought for.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

This is all controlled leak, not even the tip of the iceberg. BS. If America didn't want WikiLeaks to publish these files, WikiLeak wouldn't be publishing them, don't let them play you.

No doubt.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by oozyism

So, to you there is no hope?

The sheep are ready for slaughter?

Should i wait for Jesus/budha/mohamed/etc, or should i buy a weapon?

Protest>Strike>Riot>Revolution.

Protest, if the government doesn't listen then Strike, if the government doesn't listen then Riot, if the government doesn't listen then Revolution.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join