It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Iraq Files: Iran's 'involvement'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Controlled Leak

These leaks have not produced anything new, as I have said previously, or at least had the suspicion that these leaks were controlled.

Perfect psychological warfare + perfect propaganda.

Pentagon and Wikileaks are friends, they have the same objective, to manipulate the American public, and hide the real viscous truth of the wars:

Editor's note: In preparing this material, The New York Times has redacted or withheld any information that would put lives in danger or jeopardize continuing military operations. Names of Iraqi informants, for example, have not been disclosed. The Times also told the Pentagon which specific documents it planned to post on its website and showed how they had been redacted. The Pentagon did not propose any additional redactions, although it strongly condemned WikiLeaks and the release of the documents.

www.omaha.com...

Funny how the US condemns WikiLeaks although WikiLeaks followed all the US demands. If there wasn't something Fishy going on, the US would have condemned Israel for not stopping the settlement expansions, rather than WikiLeaks.

These condemnations, and fuss over these controlled Leaks is to give credibility to these leaks. As the US government openly states, and asks the world media to not publish these leaks, or to ignore them because if they publish them, the WikiLeak will gain credibility as the intermediate source.

Yup, now we have evidence that Iran is helping the Iraqi Shia insurgents, based on American leaks:

Iran's role in Iraq, like Syria's, is the subject of hundreds of reports, many of which suggest Tehran was heavily involved in equipping and aiding Shia groups

english.aljazeera.net...

We didn't have any proper justification for the Iranian Sanctions, nor was anyone eating the BS nuclear bomb thingy, now this. Controlled leak written all over it:

A previously secret US military report says three Americans detained by Iran in July 2009 for alleged illegal entry were on the Iraqi side of the border when they were seized. The report, written on the day of the hikers' arrest, July 31, says the Americans ignored unspecified cautions about their travel.

www.hindustantimes.com...

Even the torture cases, it is mostly Iraqis torturing Iraqis, and Americans are the innocent ones, they are only part of small abuses, for example taking turns in punching detainees, or dropping a Sunnie detainee next to a Shia mosque.

No big deal, no pipe up the annal, no electric shocks, no rape, no dogs.. Nothing.

These are controlled leaks, almost all are already fouled by it, if you think this is the truth and swallow this, then you are not prepared for reality.

Who ever came up with this magnificent, perfectly designed strategy to bring the US back from the gutter, to take the shame away from its name, and to justify all the BS actions, ohhhh, perfect psychological warfare + perfect propaganda.

I give it 10/10.

I hope they give the inventor of this idea millions of dollars, he deserves it, although he is the devil's advocate.

What are your thoughts on this?

Controlled leak or not?
edit on 22-10-2010 by oozyism because: code problem

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's evident that nothing new is in these documents. This is not new information with those who have chosen to be informed. There's one thing I don't understand with the whole 'it's propaganda' angle. The Pentagon has told major news sources not to report on Wikileaks and their leaks. If it was indeed propaganda, wouldn't they just have a laissez-faire attitude towards the news outlets?

Or is it some kind of reverse pyschology in which by saying don't report on this, it actually makes people think something is being hidden?

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

Yes, reverse psychology:

These condemnations, and fuss over these controlled Leaks is to give credibility to these leaks. As the US government openly states, and asks the world media to not publish these leaks, or to ignore them because if they publish them, the WikiLeak will gain credibility as the intermediate source.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

news.ninemsn.com.au... An intresting Australian news article about this..

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I think I found the strangest thing to ever be classified Secret. Sheep smuggling?

BORDER OPS BY IBP: ___ DET, ___ CF INJ/DAMAGE 2006-01-26 13:30:00
Border Ops, MND-N, 0 casualties
AT 1930C, SEVERAL DIFFERENT GROUPS OF SHEEP SMUGGLING ACTIVITY WAS OBSERVED FROM ___ TO ___ IN ___ PROVINCE, NORTH WEST OF ___ VIC OF BORDER FORT ( ). //___ SWT CONDUCTING BORDER RECONNAISSANCE S

And yet more sheep smuggling.

BORDER OPS BY TF -___ AR IVO : ___ DET, ___ INJ/DAMAGE 2006-05-16 07:15:00
Border Ops, MND-N, 0 casualties
AT 1315D, TF -___ AR, REPORTED A SMUGGLING INCIDENT IN THE ___ PROVINCE, NORTH OF ___, VICINITY ___. JCC REPORTED THAT THREE (___) SMUGGLERS WERE DETAINED TRYING TO SMUGGLE ___ SHEEP, TWO (___) AK-__...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Can you post where you got this information from please lol..

Made me laugh hahaha, I still don't know where to access them, but from reading the world news, and what they say about these files, it looks exactly like a controlled leak.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The files are here.

warlogs....__._/iraq/diarydig

The sheep smuggling is here.

warlogs....__._/search/?category=Border+Ops&sort=date&p=3

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Too Many requests or Request Incorrect

We are sorry but we cannot answer your request at the moment.

We will do our maximum to fix this as soon as possible.

warlogs....__._/search/?category=Border+Ops&sort=date&p=3

Millions of people must be trying to access these files.

WOW.

American propaganda won again, they are damn good

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

There site is busy keep trying it does work. Sometimes you have to try a few times to get connected.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I think you guys will be interested in this (I was working on it while I posted in this thread
).

What Wikileaks HAS Become.

Enjoy.

top topics

join