It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesjuah stage his own death in order to escape from it all?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Yes, I believe he did escape. The Gospel of Thomas details this, and there is some evidence that he survived and raised a family...See here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It was the church that made him into a mangod with supernatural powers and victory over death. Look here:
www.fargonasphere.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

It may not be about saving...but awakening to what your true self is, which is Spirit, of God.

It may be...that by simply living more for Spirit and offering back to Earth what is of Earth...is all that is needed.

Really, it boils down to going within, seeking the God within you, and as well, seeking the God within all life.

Understanding then comes to a humble heart and honest mind.

You are loved, unconditionally. Gods just waiting for you to see Thee within you so that is what you choose to live for. As well, when you see Thee in others...you live for them.

link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

Originally posted by Soldier of God
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well I don't know what you believe in but we cannot save ourselves.

And neither could Jesjuah or these guys' brainchild "Jesus". Or are they saying the mob got their fifteen seconds and the longest straw when they cried "Doctor heal yourself!"
edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: moved an Iota/jod, the smallest spark of God....

edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Moved to third person to help SoG

Jesus chose not to save Himself. He went to His crucifixion willingly to be killed like a lamb going to slaughter.

link   

Your welcome to that belief my friend.

It is my belief that we better save ourselves, and better do it soon. If we do not, we will be leaving this planet in dire straits for our future generations.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Jesus had to die on the cross to pay for our wrongdoing, for our sins. The law required that mankind die for his wrongdoing (sins) because mankind violated God`s law. We all violate God`s law in some way or another, whether through deed, or thought, or both. God knew that man could not improve his behavior enough to satisfy the demands of the law or enough to merit going to Heaven to be with Him. So, He sent His Son, Jesus, to die for our wrongdoing, sins (John 3:16).

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

But what if he chose not to save himself for a different reason then what your open enough to see?

What if he knew that to fight for this life...was then to blemish the life he had chosen to live for, in Spirit>?

In the same token, he showed us what we must be willing to do. Turn the other cheek, and not fight for the life that is not the true life.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Your welcome to that belief my friend.

It is my belief that we better save ourselves, and better do it soon. If we do not, we will be leaving this planet in dire straits for our future generations.

With Love,

Your Brother

IMHO I think you would be better off worrying less about the planet and more about your mortal soul.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

But what if he chose not to save himself for a different reason then what your open enough to see?

What if he knew that to fight for this life...was then to blemish the life he had chosen to live for, in Spirit>?

In the same token, he showed us what we must be willing to do. Turn the other cheek, and not fight for the life that is not the true life.

If Jesus had not died on the cross for us, we could not know Him and be saved. He died on the cross willingly because He loved us and wanted to make a way for us to spend eternity with Him.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I will leave you to that.

I dont think God lets someone else clean up our mess or wrongs...I think we must stand for them and in turn, this is how we learn to be what God needs us to be.

By letting another keep paying for others wrongs....it keeps them from growing up and being responsible.

The escape goat...has been long held on high by mankind.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic

reply to post by IAMIAM

And neither could Jesjuah or these guys' brainchild "Jesus". Or are they saying the mob got their fifteen seconds and the longest straw when they cried "Doctor heal yourself!"
edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: moved an Iota/jod, the smallest spark of God....

edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Moved to third person to help SoG

Jesus chose not to save Himself. He went to His crucifixion willingly to be killed like a lamb going to slaughter.

But got saved by Love, which is the greatest kind of love. The soldiers and the others by the cross saved his soul from the Second Death and Gehenna. It right there in plain sight damnit! Why can't anyone see that, but instead cling to the shortest straw thinking there MUST be someone with an even shorter straw. God is Love and it saves wherever possible. The "Lions' Lance" saved Jesjuah whether one choose tyo believe it or not. Jesjuah lived to see another day. Well, actually quite a few, being still alive and kicking, atleast enough to visit me and others in dreams from time to time.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

If Jesus had not died on the cross for us, we could not know Him and be saved. He died on the cross willingly because He loved us and wanted to make a way for us to spend eternity with Him.

Ok....lets say I have no knowing of Jesus or his story (lets leave out the being saved idea for a moment).

But I can still look into history and see others that offered themselves for a greater cause. I can learn from their own choices and see that they were selfless in their choices and lived more for things of Spirit or more for other selves. I can still learn of the value in selflessness, living for others, and giving back to Spirit what is of Thee.

So...Jesus wants to spend eternity with a bunch of beings that werent worthy in the first place?

I would be careful of such a thought.

Know please, Im only hoping to bring critical thinking here...I mean no ill towards you or your faith.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
OK, so far nearly all replies in this thread relies on Theology and Origens, who meant Jesjuah was no real person and that everything in the NT should be believed as fairytales and makebelieve, and which modern theology is founded uppon, and that it is all allegories. Feel free, the road to salvation demands firstly that we have knowledge, and secondly that we have to understand, then thirdly we have to live out the kind of Love that saves lives and so on.

GOD doesn't deal with HUMAN SACRIFICE. Come with one single extra-Paulian quote explaining how Jesus had to die so you ignorants could live to be a 120.

Can you please stop being parrots of pastors and their pestilance and rather reply in the manner the OP demands? Use your own wit for Gods' sake and explain how God can do with human sacrifice?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes I do. Why does He not just forgive us instead of making his son suffer. What was accomplished by Jesus' suffering?

Your example before of I would have to suffer for my son running his car into a neighbor's house doesn't make sense. Who is the neighbor when God is sending Jesus to pay for our sins?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I just dont understand why he would go through all of that to leave when he could of just, you know left. I think he stayed to show humanity how to face death w/o fear even when opposed by the powers that be. So, no OP.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So fo us to know Him, Jesus had to suffer? All Powerful God could have let us know about Him a number of ways that none of us could fathom instead of Jesus dieing. Can't you see that? What kind of God needs to get a message across by his only son dieing?

You wrote about "Law of God" So God wrote that if we (man) screwed up I will have to sacrifice my son. Is that it? Really?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

IMHO I think you would be better off worrying less about the planet and more about your mortal soul.

Ah, but it is my soul that is immortal my friend. So is the Earth. The conditions we create on it, are what I am suggesting we change. We can transform it from hell, to the heaven it was intended to be.

But, we would need to stop thinking our souls are mortal and realise only the flesh is.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by slimmerpickens
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Could you go into more detail regarding the geometry you speak of? Also, I am left wondering where the spelling Jesjuah comes from as I have only ever seen it spelled Yeshuah. I am assuming this geometry is some type of numerology which would depend on the spelling? I remember hearing something similar in regards to 666 and Nero. I also do remember some newer discovery about 616 being the actual number a few years ago so maybe there is some validity to this supposition.

Jesus transliterated into Hebrew becomes Jod, niqqud, Sjin, Vav and Sjin again. This equals 616 in Hebrew geometry. And 616 is the oldest known "Number of the Beast" found in the oldest fragments of this segment in Revelation available. When Rome realised that their "JESUS" equalled the number of the beast, they didn't stop using the name JESUS, but instead changed the Number of the Beast into 666, which is an intriguing number rendering all of us as "children of the Beast", since the breadth of our hand equals 10 degrees of the horizon, thus there being 36 such hands along the complete horizon. the 36th pyramid number is 666, add all numbers between 1 and 36 added together becomes 666. The real Roman conspiracy is their demand to keep Jesus as the name of God and that we must say he died the second death in order to survive God's judgement.

Wikipedia gematria values for Hebrew
edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added link

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

So fo us to know Him, Jesus had to suffer? All Powerful God could have let us know about Him a number of ways that none of us could fathom instead of Jesus dieing. Can't you see that? What kind of God needs to get a message across by his only son dieing?

You wrote about "Law of God" So God wrote that if we (man) screwed up I will have to sacrifice my son. Is that it? Really?

He was setting an example of how those inhabitants of Earth should not fear the oppressor even if their FAITH WAS TESTED. He didnt send him to suffer he was sent to prepare the human conscious for the reality that things are wrong and power 1z are in temp. controll. And you see today we all still ask why, in reference to him allowing the sick romans to crucify him. The example was to go at your ignorant brothern as peacefull as 1 can. And upon his return he shall show how you deal with your evil brotheren who except no peacefull ways of solvng problems.... Another example

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Ah, but it is my soul that is immortal my friend. So is the Earth. The conditions we create on it, are what I am suggesting we change. We can transform it from hell, to the heaven it was intended to be.

But, we would need to stop thinking our souls are mortal and realise only the flesh is.

With Love,

Your Brother

I just want to repost this and further note...

If we can not awaken to the God that is within us that has gave us the very breath of life we are...Thee can not truly work through us to make things become what they need to be.

Someone great once said that WE are to move mountains and that WE are to go on and do better things.

The only way such things can happen is for people to be the instrument that God is trying to work through. Denying ourselves of our truest self and nature, which is of Spirit...denies Thee to work through us.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Yes I do. Why does He not just forgive us instead of making his son suffer. What was accomplished by Jesus' suffering?

Your example before of I would have to suffer for my son running his car into a neighbor's house doesn't make sense. Who is the neighbor when God is sending Jesus to pay for our sins?

You may have missed this, but here is my post which answers your question, on the previous page of the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join