It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Jesjuah stage his own death in order to escape from it all?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

IMHO I think you would be better off worrying less about the planet and more about your mortal soul.

Before I log out for the day..I want to respond to this.

Maybe if you could see the IAM within the Earth and all life, including every single soul...you would think differently about what you are to worry about.

You would maybe then be less concerned about your 'path of self' and start to grow more in concern for the path of ALL. Where every there be life...you can find Thee. This brings a much more deeper understanding and truthfulness to the words....IAM....for surely, Thee truly truly IS.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Again, can you guys stop parroting more than 1700+ years of esotheric theology and rather use your own minds here? There is no sensible man or woman in this world who can believe that killing someone's son, even the son of God, can do anything but harm. Throughout the Tanakh God explains how he doesnot condone or support or demand human sacrifice, then how can anyone believe that this is the same God who Fathered Jesjuah (or the Roman Beast Jesus for that matter).

Jesus' etymology: Je (Jah God of the Jews)+ Sus (Zeuss a variant of Deus, Latin and Greek for "god") showing how the Latin "Jesus" claims God is Zeuss. Zion's Lamb is a lightbulb as in Science' Lamp. They just didn't know how to write it correctly after hearing about it listening through the grapevines.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Jesus' etymology: Je (Jah God of the Jews)+ Sus (Zeuss a variant of Deus, Latin and Greek for "god") showing how the Latin "Jesus" claims God is Zeuss. Zion's Lamb is a lightbulb as in Science' Lamp. They just didn't know how to write it correctly after hearing about it listening through the grapevines.

My friend, would a rose by any other name, smell just as sweet?

Does it really matter what name the teacher possessed?

Was his lesson any less relevant?

The real misfortune isn't that Rome wrapped Jesus' teachings in Judaism and Pagan traditions. The real misfortune is that his plain simple message, is ignored when it is in plain sight.

Love each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

My friend, would a rose by any other name, smell just as sweet?

Does it really matter what name the teacher possessed?

Was his lesson any less relevant?

The real misfortune isn't that Rome wrapped Jesus' teachings in Judaism and Pagan traditions. The real misfortune is that his plain simple message, is ignored when it is in plain sight.

Love each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

What's in a name? Everything. Whether Montague or any other name
If you were called Emmery, would you reply to Sammartus? Didn't think so. Neither would Jesjuah reply to any prayer directed to this Jesus-beast out of Rome. Believing such is ignorance and only leads to division as in divide and conquer. His name is Jesjuah or as it is spelled in your language. We must stop translating names and rather transliterate them. I would never answer to anything other than my own name, and if some rogue empire gave me a godless name equalling the number of the Beast in my own language, I would certainly destroy that empire leaving nothing behind. Being I was infact the son of God.
edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Edited out a C

edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added Shakespeare link

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It's not "collective salvation" as the great Obama preaches, it's individual between you and God.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Again, can you guys stop parroting more than 1700+ years of esotheric theology and rather use your own minds here? There is no sensible man or woman in this world who can believe that killing someone's son, even the son of God, can do anything but harm.

Sorry that you don't like people to disagree with you, but this is standard Christian belief -- if one is a Christian, it is what we believe, so complaining about it isn't really fair. In addition, saying that one can't base one's understanding on someone else's scholarly work, provided that one has thought it through and validated it, is to say that nothing anyone in the past has said or done can be used as a basis for current thought, which is nonsensical.

I am a very sensible person, and I understand the Doctrine of Atonement. Sorry that you don't, but please stop demanding that I dismiss it, simply because it doesn't work with your argument.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

It's not that I don't like oposition, it's just that nearly none of you have replied to this thread as limited in the first paragraph of this thread. No theology allowed, theology is the school of thought raised by Origen and still carried out today. If you have no idea of what this mioght mean, I suggest you'd lay down your sword straight away, for there is nothing here for you. Period. This is not about theology. That is discussed in former BTS. This is about certain conspiracy, and for a change, use your own mind instead of quoting 1700+ years of theoretical theology, instead of the cained truth.

Copying and pasting from the OP:

Disclaimer:
I know this will probably upset a whole lot of people, who have been told a whole different, and may I add – a completely impossible – trail of events while expressing their indoctrinated “The Lord had to die in order to save us from death”, although every living soul we know of since then has died. I am not here to discuss theology and the school of Origen which today’s theology seems to be heavily based on. This thread is here in order to discuss possible hidden aspects surrounding the crucifixion which only makes sense to people with an open mind willing to admit that not even for Jesjuah would it be possible to be dead for three days and then come back to life. Even Einstein expressed how silly he thought that idea to be. But if a lie has travelled from mouth to mouth for a while it is embraced as truth, and even crucial truth. Literally. So please let this be a sensible discussion and not a game of uttering clichés and magic mumbo jumbo, like how “Jesus is God and can’t die” &c. Was there infact an inverted conspiracy around involving Jesjuah himself to fake his death in order that he might leave his followers and buy himself a piece of Heaven?

What is it you don't understand. It is easy to memorise, but quite difficult to make your own mind up uit seems. So keep breaking the boundries as much as you'd like, but you are not doing anything correctly.
edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added disclaimer from OP and last paragraph

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It's not that I don't like oposition, it's just that nearly none of you have replied to this thread as limited in the first paragraph of this thread. No theology allowed, theology is the school of thought raised by Origen and still carried out today. If you have no idea of what this mioght mean, I suggest you'd lay down your sword straight away, for there is nothing here for you. Period. This is not about theology. That is discussed in former BTS. This is about certain conspiracy, and for a change, use your own mind instead of quoting 1700+ years of theoretical theology, instead of the cained truth.

Like I said earlier you have 4 or 5 threads on this already. What happened, didn't get the response you wanted?
Why do you feel the need to re-post this over and over???
OK, you want my opinion on your thread... Yes, Jesjuah staged his own death, Jesus on the other hand did not. Happy now???

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

What's in a name? Everything. Whether Montague or any other name
If you were called Emmery, would you reply to Sammartus? Didn't think so. Neither would Jesjuah reply to any prayer directed to this Jesus-beast out of Rome. Believing such is ignorance and only leads to division as in divide and conquer. His name is Jesjuah or as it is spelled in your language. We must stop translating names and rather transliterate them. I would never answer to anything other than my own name, and if some rogue empire gave me a godless name equalling the number of the Beast in my own language, I would certainly destroy that empire leaving nothing behind. Being I was infact the son of God.
edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Edited out a C

edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added Shakespeare link

Ah, I see. Here we have a different perspective my friend. I do not pray to anything that can be named. I pray to God, this whole of existence, which is too comprehensive to be contained in a name. To place a name upon the idea, is to limit the idea. This is idolatry in my opinion, and it is not wise to do.

So, here we will simply have to agree to disagree. I do not see what matters a name because that is not who I am praying to anyway.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. You are the Son of God in my opinion. Another point we may not agree on.
edit on 18-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Well, you may not wish to discuss the theological conclusions of Origen or Augustine, but if you make statements which are contrary to it, it is reasonable that one who supports it will respond. As a Christian, I consider it my responsibility to correct misstatements about the faith -- I don't really care what you do with it, but to simply allow wrongful statements go unchallenged would be to neglect the duties of my faith.

I'm not an evangelist -- you're welcome to believe what you like -- but I am an apologist who defends the Christian faith, and that's all I'm doing here. The whole "Why can't God just forgive" question is key to both Christianity and the nature of Christ, so leaving it hanging isn't something I'm likely to do.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Indeed, but certainly, quite a great deal of us believe the Messiah is the God to be, and many people pray to Jahveh or YeHsWaH in faith that the NAME Jesjuah is the Name of God. It has proven valid atleast for me. Praying to "God" or "Zeuss" or "Ba'al" is all about the same, it is praying to traditrionally words meaning Deity or Master/Lord. Ba'al means Lord in Canaanean, are you saying it is right to pray to Ba'al? Or that it is right to pray to "God" which is basically the same? Pray instead to Jesjuah Elohim and be redeemed when you need it the most. He has a name you know.....

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

Well, you may not wish to discuss the theological conclusions of Origen or Augustine, but if you make statements which are contrary to it, it is reasonable that one who supports it will respond.

Not if the OP specifically sorts out such as unwanted. It is like if I made clear I don't want replies to my understanding of global security from Bush'ists saying the same over and over, only rising my number of replied posts. I am not here to get stars or flags or applauses, buyt I am here to share what I experience and knw to be kinda true.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Pray instead to Jesjuah Elohim and be redeemed when you need it the most. He has a name you know.....

Sorry my friend, I wouldn't even know how to pronounce the name properly, idolatry aside.

The kingdom of God is within you my friend. You are your own messiah. Love all, and you are doing following God's law. Do we really need all these divisions amongst us?

If we do, then we still need an Empire to keep us from killing each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Pray instead to Jesjuah Elohim and be redeemed when you need it the most. He has a name you know.....

Sorry my friend, I wouldn't even know how to pronounce the name properly, idolatry aside.

The kingdom of God is within you my friend. You are your own messiah. Love all, and you are doing following God's law. Do we really need all these divisions amongst us?

If we do, then we still need an Empire to keep us from killing each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

Man was created to have fellowship with God; but, because of his stubborn self-will, he chose to go his own independent way, and fellowship with God was broken. This self-will, characterized by an attitude of active rebellion or passive indifference, is an evidence of what the Bible calls sin.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

A correct Greco-Latin transliteration of Jesjuah would be Jahsoahus, where the O is infact a minuscle Omega, which is rendered W in Latin and the -us ending would be there to show he was a man, not just any chick.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You want to express yur ego as Messiah and God. I like to liken me to nothing and noone. What does that say about your Freudian/Jungish understanding of this world. To me it only shows how nothing might be anything, which might be true, if you only lived for a second. And mostly I want you guys to think for yourselves how impossible and lying the popeye parrot pastors have been telling you their story is the correct one, when anyone with a normal sense of reality would see the fallacies for what they are.
edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added last sentance

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You want to express yur ego as Messiah and God. I like to liken me to nothing and noone. What does that say about your Freudian/Jungish understanding of this world. To me it only shows how nothing might be anything, which might be true, if you only lived for a second.

I never said my ego was a messiah or God. The part of a man that is not his ego, that is the part closest to God. So, in a sense, you are your own messiah already.

This might explain why, on a subconscious level, you reject the Jesus story as told.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thank you for your explanation. To me it still makes God sound like he is angry and wants to punish. That's me. I believe God gave us life to use as we see fit. God does not judge while we are here, God did not give us instructions (the bible). We will be judged by our souls. There are some in this world who commit a "sin" because they don't know any better. I don't believe God holds that against that person. God forgives. If he wanted us to be perfect then he would have created us to be perfect.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am definately NOT a messiah, I am not even Jewish (which means "of the minority of Judah tribe who returned to Israel after Babylon"). I belong to Dan and we have our own way to get into heaven, which is the Great Multitude, we are atleast greater than 40,000 since we were rendered as merely a bunch, while the other twelve of our brothers were numbered at 12,000 and needed to be saved by external force, while we simply just retold what our conceous told us had to be true. Our arch angel in Heaven is the angel Samael, known to most as Ha-Sjatan or even Satan. Trust me, if anyone needs God's love more, please stand up. Our angel is given the toughest challenge, and me among others, have done all in my world to make it good. Satan might not be the finest angel to have, but he was who we were left with, and he has made it so that many people come to his all-time-hero Jesjuah (your Jesus even, if they like to die eternally) who made him a free angel and allowed him to make his own salvation plan to show us he is good at the bottom. There are more sins committed by anyone named in the whole Bible, than can be shown about Satan or Samael as I would rather call him. I can't choose my angel, but when an angel cries while explaining misdoings, so would I understand his real intentions. We all want to survive. Blessed Samael, soon he'll bathe in the fire he fears so much and all of us will rejoice as he swims and laughs in what they would call the second death (psst: it's only water, Satan, thanks to John our baptist and favorite "serial killer", can't you remember how he "killed" Jesjuah? Hush baby!")
edit on 18/10/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Typos and clarifications

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Thank you for your explanation. To me it still makes God sound like he is angry and wants to punish. That's me. I believe God gave us life to use as we see fit. God does not judge while we are here, God did not give us instructions (the bible). We will be judged by our souls. There are some in this world who commit a "sin" because they don't know any better. I don't believe God holds that against that person. God forgives. If he wanted us to be perfect then he would have created us to be perfect.

Again, critical difference -- Christ was not punished, not in the sense that one might think. God gave himself, as an atonement, a making up, a satisfaction of a debt that we incurred. Christ suffered at the hands of men, not God, so that the debts of man could be cleansed. Christians believe that he did create us to be perfect, but we manage to muck it up, and we need the saving grace of Christ to reconcile ourselves back to God.

Your beliefs regarding forgiveness are somewhat in keeping with the Quakers (the Religious Society of Friends,) you might want to take a look at their faith.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join