It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (SOLVED/Identified - SkyDivers)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Could it be this?www.youtube.com...

The Golden Knights are performing at the air show www.amigoairsho.org...

edit on 17-10-2010 by oggie168 because: I'm already late on this theory-my bad._javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ONE member TEN times a page shouts aloud over and over

how does beating down members make you any sort of winner?

are you trying to destroy threads for fun?

how high would you have to be in the air for a reporter to get his camera and go and film this thing
how long is the unedited for tv footage ?
is there more we didnt see?

xploder

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
i'm from el paso and a friend and i saw these lights from start to end. i've had this account for a while, i've always jus lurked this site. i came to this site on whim tonight. when i saw this thread was the top picked thread on ats, my heart rate jumped twice its bpm. i just felt the need to tell you what i saw. the more info the better. also, the 2nd paragraph has new info bout them. it was about the end of sunset with a tint of orange in the lower third of the sky. we were outside on montwood on the side of a circle k, the one across from chico's tacos. facing the mountains. the scene in the sky took place from what i can guess over the fort bliss area. in that general direction. we were on the side for a bit drinking our drinks, eating nachos. then i saw a bright light. it appeared out of nowhere, and it started slightly high in the sky. leaving behind a bright flaming trail. it fell at a low angle for about 5 seconds an then another light came out. starting at a lower angle then the starting light that it came from. the second new born light fell faster too. they were both slowly fading. i thought to myself they'd disappear thinking it was just a meteor or something. they both start to fall in a straight vertical line. things get a bit fuzzy from here. more lights emerged from the previous 2 lights. one from each i think. a total of 4 lights in the sky at max. traveling in random directions. hovering on demand. i do remember them making a triangle like pattern. the rest of the forms were jus random, they had no logic to them. from what i saw, these lights were not limited to jus falling, they flew upwards to, but not that much. but most of the time they were slowly falling. they got even lower, they seemed to do a formation from here though. they each spread out with a slightly even spacing. to make what appeared to be a line made of 4 dots. then they faded away. this whole event lasted maybe, close to minute.

here's something new i don' think has been mentioned. 2-3 or minutes passed after my friend and i saw them. they reappeared again. they started out a bit lower in the sky this time. making random patterns an hovering again. 4 of them were doing this. then they jus faded away. during this second act from them, i'd say it was pretty short. lasting about 10-18 seconds. sorry, i can't remember that much from their second viewing it was all so quick.
edit on 17-10-2010 by axenic because: sentence fix

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I'm skeptical of that drawing. That looks like footage ripped directly from "Charlie Brown Christmas".

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Can anyone say they are ramping up Project Blue Beam

Watch the skies, this is the plan

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This thread could have been a good example of how things should be done: we got a video and a witness report, several members investigated and a likely explanation was found.

Unfortunately, what we got was mostly word duelling between some members, and what could have been a good example of how things should be done turned into an example of how things should not be done.

If we ever want to increase our knowledge about Aliens and UFOs we should stop giving too much importance to "who" says "what", the "what" is what matters and what can get us closer to the truth, if possible.

So, remembering that the topic is Lights Over El Paso, TX October 15, 2010 (Meteor, Airplanes or UFO?), please keep the discussion on topic. I don't think anybody wants this thread to end in the trash bin.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I dont think what we are looking at is an actual craft at all. It appears to be energy forming a pattern. Perhaps it is a computer program which can interface with energy? Who knows, but there is no way I am going to read all forty something pages to conclude on what everyone else thinks.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I have one question. So what time was this air show going to be over and what time was the Golden Knights last jump to happen? Ok it is two questions. I would think the media would have ben told of this before hand to help with any reports they had coming in of lights in the sky.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Fireworks would put off even more sparks than a flare. Well there goes the skydiver theory nice try though.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I don't think anybody wants this thread to end in the trash bin.

Thanks in advance.

I disagree. There are several members that I can think of that want exactly that.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by axenic

Any sort of patterns that weren't caught on film?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by Phage

OH Phage) Sky divers ? Really ? You cant POSSIBLY believe that

Exactly!!!

No wait....skydivers with FLARES!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by oggie168
Could it be this?www.youtube.com...

The Golden Knights are performing at the air show www.amigoairsho.org...

edit on 17-10-2010 by oggie168 because: I'm already late on this theory-my bad._javascript:icon('
')

I'm gonna say.....nooooo

When the media contacted the FAA, they didn't even know who was performing....

Hmmm

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If it were night time sky divers, wouldn't there have to have been a plane for them to jump from? And what can be said about the 4th light that just appears? A late jumper?.. Still wouldn't there have to have been a plane in sight? This is pretty odd.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
First of all STAR AND FLAG to the OP

I still think the NY incident was legit, and it was just hurridly covered up by the school kids ballons...

TPTB may have felt that we were not ready to openinly discuss this with the truht, so they looked at the patterens of these craft and decided, " Let's create a story that would mask this incident"

But this one...........

Gonna be pretty hard to cover up.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I am a little perplexed here as to why a parachute team would practice a jump at night when the air show is over at 6 pm and sunset is around between 6 and 7:30 pm. Just doesn't seem right to practice a jump at night using flares that are not as visible in the daylight when smoke would be more visible. Also in some of the Golden Knights jump videos you see the parachute and also they use strobes yet none of these are seen in the OP video. If you are going to practice a jump you would do it exactly like you would for the show to make sure everything is right you do not do it half assed especially if you are a Golden Knight.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It was already proven to be the US Army Golden Knights, so sorry you are late, the party is over.

edit on 17-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
This link was posted by spyder4728 in another thread. I thought this footage deserved it's own discussion. In my opinion, this is much better than most of the recent UFO rubbish that has been circulating. So, take a look and draw your own conclusion.

www.ktsm.com...

Edit to Add Youtube link:

edit on 16-10-2010 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Definitely something entering our atmosphere. Maybe when it hits the heavier atmosphere is when it separates and goes out. The attention from people is where it should be right now and that is the sky. That is long overdue. Most likely we will see many many more reports of lights in the sky now due to this exposure.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45 >>

join