It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tall zeta alien - debunk this if you can

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by obzerv
Looks like a typical grey to me. There are two types of greys, the short and tall ones.

Incorrect there are 3 types of Greys

3. The fake ones

Im not an expert on greys, but Im pretty sure this is a classic image of the third type

edit on 15/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: spelling errors

Don't forget:

4. Joey Ramone

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Look how skinny its arms are. No human has arms that skinny.

I dont 100% think it has to be someone dressed up...could be an action figure for all we know?

Can you answer my other query, of why the grass is coloured, yet the rest of the image is in black and white?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
I feel I must ask, but is the op just pulling our collective legs?

When debunking something, usually you are starting with a valid 'claim' of something that through reason and deduciton may be explainable in rational grounded terms. However, I see nothing in this entire thread that even remotely resembles something that would require debunking save for the op's motives. Also, If infact anyone can look at the pictures presented in this thread and all but claim they are undebunkable, I feel sorry for that person as it's clear they opened there mind too widely and for too long because there brains, and all rational logic, has fallen out.

No one is saying they are undebunkable, but its not rational to simply dismiss things because they don't fit into your worldview. It might be real, it might not be, but to be objective you have to keep an open mind about things.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Hello daluniverse,

I think this is a picture of an old action figurine...

Compare the articulations in this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d44f5d976b89.jpg[/atsimg]

with this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35c6f93e4011.jpg[/atsimg]

Quite similar...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
Hi ive seen this picture a few years back, i did an ats search for `tall alien pic` searched a couple of pages couldnt find anything discussing this

its not the clearest pic in the world

but it certainly looks like a tall grey/zeta as you see on the crafts as appose to the small worker beings

its easy to pass this off as `meh` but it does fully pass the description of how they look, wish there was more detail on the mouth though, but this is zoomed in so distortion can easily cause a decrease in features

anyway id like to see somebody debunk it

thats right you cant!

skeptics please get off your high horses, we are NOT the only game in town, ets are here and have been since the begining, and have manipulated everything from religions to technology to civilisations

wake up now

edit on 15-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

HAHAHAHA look at the aliens hands and tell me those arent human?
hahaha this picture is so set up. Its a fake and you wanna know why!!! oh you do? Look at the suit the guy is wearing in the image. i laughed so hard when I looked at this picture. You seriously think this a real alien?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Dalan,
Both images you have provided really are not convincing. At best, they are laughable.
Sorry, but thats the best way to describe them

OzWeatherman.....

Don't you know the rules around here? :shk:

Prove it's not an alien!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

OK you nutjob

1. The obvious difference in colours between the grass and the rest of the picture
2. The obvious hood flap on the alien
3. Oh god, you really want me to list the issues with this...

Look how skinny its arms are. No human has arms that skinny.

thanks but the people on here will call me `hoaxer/attention seeker/disinfo agent`

why? because im putting up a picture of a tall grey which to my knowledge looks like the real deal

yes theres tons of phoneys and fake models, but this is a tall gray you dont see many fakes of tall grays!

youtube and the interenet is full of too many bored people and idiots who knowingly create cgi like that awful fake haiti video, or the u.s.a drones a couple of years back...
ive not been doing the whole ats thing for long and just because you guys have been led up the drain pipe a few times doesnt mean im one fry short of a happy meal!!

edit on 15-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
I feel I must ask, but is the op just pulling our collective legs?

When debunking something, usually you are starting with a valid 'claim' of something that through reason and deduciton may be explainable in rational grounded terms. However, I see nothing in this entire thread that even remotely resembles something that would require debunking save for the op's motives. Also, If infact anyone can look at the pictures presented in this thread and all but claim they are undebunkable, I feel sorry for that person as it's clear they opened there mind too widely and for too long because there brains, and all rational logic, has fallen out.

No one is saying they are undebunkable, but its not rational to simply dismiss things because they don't fit into your worldview. It might be real, it might not be, but to be objective you have to keep an open mind about things.

When someone throws a gauntlet down and challenges someone to debunk something, it tends to equate to them feeling it's beyone debunkable. And ofcourse your right about keeping an open mind, but I defer to my original statment. By the way, I have no box or worldview I wield around as a measuring stick. I am as openminded as anyone, but this has no shread of any evidence of being tangable that would even require debunking.
edit on 15-10-2010 by HomeBrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
try to debunk this

you cant

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Look at how blurry the image is also. and why is the grass the only colored part of the this fake image? im sorry i meant this supposedly real image. my bad

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

why? because im putting up a picture of a tall grey which to my knowledge looks like the real deal

yes theres tons of phoneys and fake models, but this is a tall gray you dont see many fakes of tall grays!

Nobodies calling you anything here yet

You put out a challenge to us, and we are all having a go at debubnking it. Now can you answer the questions that we have posted to you, so we can discuss this?
edit on 15/10/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

OP - are you willing to address any of the observations and inquiries that others have posted with regards to your thread or will you continue to ignore the contributions?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The original image is more colorful; the body purplish, the head, off white. The thorax is actually fairly sturdy-looking, so thin arms, legs do look a little out of place. The image looks like it could be slightly out of focus. Under certain conditions this could exaggerate the thinness of the limbs. The figure looks to be in a walking pose, one leg forward, the other farther back. Overall, it looks rather stiff. Ross

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It's obviously fake. Notice if you zoomed in close the name-brand on the shades the agents are wearing clearly state

Bayrans!

link   

try to debunk this

you cant

I think you need glasses. LOOK AT HIS HANDS dude. it is not a real picture. just look at it. and you cant debunk it cuz its not real and theres not enough of a light source and the third reason is that there is not enough surface area to determine how tall the man in the suit is or where the photo was taken. looks like a white wall or green screen to me

link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
The original image is more colorful; the body purplish, the head, off white. The thorax is actually fairly sturdy-looking, so thin arms, legs do look a little out of place. The image looks like it could be slightly out of focus. Under certain conditions this could exaggerate the thinness of the limbs. The figure looks to be in a walking pose, one leg forward, the other farther back. Overall, it looks rather stiff. Ross

yes but on the description from the site it came from, it was photoed some time ago so not the clearest cam.. and from a distance.. this is a zoomed in version so its always going to distort or look odd
and the skinny arms but broad body are identical to the tall zetas

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/017ffb6c6f60.jpg[/atsimg]

No point in deporting him.
He'll just come right back.

- Lee
edit on 15-10-2010 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

try to debunk this

you cant

Try and debunk it's an image? Nope, I cant....

What about that picture do you feel is valid proof of something extra ordinary and we will go from there...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Is it jsut me or does it look like hes got a belly, or has just eaten as is bloated. Im tall and was very skinny, and ive seen alot of tall skiny people, a flat stomach is always what ive had and seen.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This thread only serves to highlight the fact that Maybe Maybe Not (I forgot where the ... went) and OzWeatherman will believe anything. It's obviously an alien. How dare you two!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Its a costume people. Look at the photo around the dudes neck and tell me that its not a suit. JUST LOOK. It looks so fake and i will be done with ATS for awhile if people keep posting things like this. I think everyone will leave if this is the kinda stuff thats gunna keep geting posted. Just my opinion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join