It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tall zeta alien - debunk this if you can

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
From the join date, to the post history, to the plejaren stuff.... this reeks highly of another Elliot Brown (cassiusalien, jesusplejaren, etc etc etc) alias. He makes a new account here at least once a month.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The handcuffed alien pic was actually a front page photo for the late, great tabloid, Weekly World News, sometime in the early '90s.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
anyway id like to see somebody debunk it

thats right you cant!

skeptics please get off your high horses, we are NOT the only game in town, ets are here and have been since the begining, and have manipulated everything from religions to technology to civilisations.

I thought you wanted people to debunk this image? I must have mistaken. Did you come in here looking for a fight, or did you want to have a rational examination of the photo?

My expert analysis...
If you look at the neck and bottom back of skull area, you will notice that the individual is wearing a mask. You can see hair. Second. the hands are from a Caucasian male. If you are looking for the pinky finger, it is hidden in the shadow below the hand. It is a fake.

Wait!!! There are two photos? You have a naked skinny alien as well? Just as bad.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
ATS is riddled with people like the OP. Its sad that these people can't do decent research, and would rather believe the crap they post. But the OP's recent posts makes me believe he is just a troll looking for attention.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
OK.

I posted a warning further back in thread to knock off the silliness. Its not been heeded.

Thread closed pending staff review of a whole heap of issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join