It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Cartels Sending Hit Squads After Arizona Militia Members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have been following these articles for a very long time. It is not surprising or shocking that this has come to this point. The federal government, unfortunately has lost sight of what is really important, that is wisely governing the people of this nation and to protect its citizens. Nor is it surprising that the department of Homeland Security knew about this or is issuing this memo. It is believed that the current adminstration is looking at this situation through rose colored glasses, and looking the other way. The executive branch and the democrats are trying to gather supports to remain in office and power, and thus will not move to do anything that may cause them to lose a voting block. Hence this upcomming election is going to be a very big deal, as they could lose the support and seats in the congress.
But back to the topic at hand. Neither party is totally innocent, as both have had more than ample opportunity to make a difference, and stop this at any given time. This goes back to the 1960's and Vietnam, and if you look at how the drugs were making their way into the United States from that time frame to the present, the means has been the same, coming from the south to the north in a steady flow. For a long time the Mexican cartels were at one time the mules, to bring such in, and now that the major players have been taken down, they stepped up and took control.
In this day, with militia groups taking the law into their hands, and the federal government refusing to do anything to try to stop the flow, well this would be the next step. They initiated, a few responded, and now they are upping the ante as it were. Right now they are sending in decoys with the assissins hiding and watching, the question is who will get caught in the crossfire. It will not go good on either side, as they are going to keep upping the ante till the federal government can not long idely sit by and let such happen, the only question is when will the federal government get involved, that will be the real question. Right now they have an opportunity to stop this, but if they do not, then it will be too late, and the damage will be done.
At many times, after reading these news articles, the question is what are they waiting for? For a school or a town to be massacred or the citizens to be forced to evacuate for their own protection?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

At many times, after reading these news articles, the question is what are they waiting for? For a school or a town to be massacred or the citizens to be forced to evacuate for their own protection?

i think they wait for the msm to get enough news for a nation wide anti-militia, anti-survivalist blitz of the airwaves.
big federal crackdown on citizens, and the continued flow of drugs.
cartels and cia, or whomever, get extremely wealthy and the bankers launder billions.
the flow of drugs will never, did i say never, decrease. the opposite will occur.

edit on 18-10-2010 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
Neither party is totally innocent, as both have had more than ample opportunity to make a difference, and stop this at any given time. This goes back to the 1960's and Vietnam, and if you look at how the drugs were making their way into the United States from that time frame to the present, the means has been the same, coming from the south to the north in a steady flow.

I agree...it's tough not to think of Iran/Contra or Air America at this time. Mind you, I doubt the Militia is getting in line to laud the CIA at this point anyway.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Going along with what you guys are saying I can see it happening in reverse as well. If the statements about roadside bombs and land mines by the Zetas commander is true then I could see it getting blamed on Al Qaeda and being used as an excuse for a strong military presence and stricter control of the citizenry along the border.

Personally, I don't think the militia members are working for the government, I haven't seen anything to lead me to this conclusion. I think the problem the government faces is two fold, if they help the militia they admit their short comings and then endanger the flow of trafficking and immigrants. If they try to stop and oppose the militias they will incite almost all other militias to retaliate as that would be playing directly into what the militias expect to happen.

I think the government will try and keep it quiet and keep it all out of the MSM and will possibly provide a presence, quietly, to try and prevent further action on either side if it heats up enough.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

here we go.
i'm getting an info flow coming my way.

one thing in question is whether or not these guys are even acm.
can anyone enlarge the image and point out acm shoulder patches?
heres their insignia.

at the very bottom of their homepage is the actual patch.

acm

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I think the photo is of too low a quality to really make out many details, we'd need one with a higher resolution than 72

What kind of information are you getting? Who are you talking to?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I agree with you: This could be bad for the militia in the long run.

silence is a good deterrent for info leaks. I would never fault them. I believe in what they are trying to accomplish. I think the silence on the main issue in the first place by the fed, is as someone said: political.
Couple this to illegal immigration and to a regional economic power ideology and it implies that there will be no government involvement other than arresting Americans for being Americans, a cowardly and predictable act.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
[ What I think they mean by "bandits" are, in fact, The Arizona Citizens Militia. Sounds familiar? They were in the news recently because they decided to take action and have been actively hunting drug smugglers along the border, recently they engaged a group of smugglers, killed a few of them and then took the entire shipment.

I can only assume that the drug dealers are at least as smart as our government.
I'm fairly certain they can make a distinction between " BANDITS" and the ACM.
You sir have come to this conclusion. I saw no evidence in the link you provided indicating ACM members are stealing drugs " So what exactly am I missing ?
Can you provide a link to said theft of drugs by the ACM or is that also speculation ?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
so where the hell are the feds?

oh yeah, they did put up signs 50 miles from the border in the US, warning us citizens that there are dangerous people working there, from another frikin country!

we have a puking smiley?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
doesn't sound any different than the cia doin what they got to do to support their wars.
rip off dope, sell dope buy weapons and man power. sounds like a pretty lucrative business, almost like regular law enforcement huh?

dont smuggle dope, dont get killed and lose ur dope

you gettem boys, i'll soon be there to help organize the mine fields

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

I believe the term "bandits" was a specific obfuscation by either the media, DHS or both. The cartels obviously know who they're dealing with. The missing drugs were reported by the Zeta commander while describing the same event mentioned by ACM forces. If you need further evidence then please feel free to use the many links I have provided and discover it for yourself.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I think the feds don't want to get too involved, it's a political nightmare either way. Fight the cartels which would seem more like all out war on Mexico or fight the locals and the militia, confirm every fear they have and incite domestic resistance.

But hey, they did put up those signs, that should tell everyone to be careful. I suppose those signs mark the new border, slightly more north than it used to be.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Not that I endorse firing missiles into a country, but we fire them into Pakistan after "terrorist". Why not fire them into Mexico at cartel leaders?

I mean why not?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Well, whether it was CIA or militia the descriptions of the two man team with high powered, long range rifles, scopes and night vision equipment have all the markings of an American force. I have no doubt that the CIA has much more knowledge about this whole situation than we would otherwise think.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I'd say its probably our unemployed boys fresh back from iraq or ganny, gettin some, and a lil well deserved retirement pension

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

thanks.

what is the problem with taking out these chumps?

this is not the Khyber pass.

the mofo who promises to secure the border and gives a good plan will get the potus job.

napolitano says it's safer than ever? lol.

screw mexico, lock it up and do what north korea does.

shoot em'.

let em' bitch.
edit on 19-10-2010 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What kind of information are you getting? Who are you talking to?

where to begin?
anyhow, the image in the link you provided is most likely not acm.
it's been past around to quite a few members and x-members and not a single face was recognized.
the acm has been losing members due to some of the information and comments on the website.
along with certain 'commanders' speaking in out of line terms, and speaking as if all members believe the same as he does.
i know quite a few of these guys, was asked to join the northern az. acm. the first question from the commander during our meeting was, 'are you a christian?'
i declined the invitation.
there is much infighting inside the acm, along with known infiltration.
one of my buds said since this latest press has come to play they are getting flooded with possible recruits.
most not being the type you would want to share a foxhole with and/or have watch your back.
i could continue a bit if interested.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by akalepos

I agree with you: This could be bad for the militia in the long run.

silence is a good deterrent for info leaks. I would never fault them. I believe in what they are trying to accomplish. I think the silence on the main issue in the first place by the fed, is as someone said: political.
Couple this to illegal immigration and to a regional economic power ideology and it implies that there will be no government involvement other than arresting Americans for being Americans, a cowardly and predictable act.

i couldn't agree more with what you said.
this press has already seriously damaged the acm.
what militiamen in their right mind would get on the net and claim the killing of our enemy under their own name?
this whole thing has very deep dis-information.
many are looking into where all this stuff is coming from.
everything linked to in this thread and much more?
the acm did get to rock and roll on the border for a spell though.
slowed down the flow and put a touch of paranoia into the hearts of the cartels.
it's a shame this happened.
they have no choice but to back up a bit now.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Please feel free to continue. I had been getting the feeling that a lot of these people are, well, extremists and a little too paranoid whereas regular members would be more moderate and simply interested in the purpose of a militia, not using the militia to further an agenda.. This is why I believe the news about the KIA, I think if you mix paranoia, extremism and weapons it isn't long before someone gets shot.

I think part of the reason they're getting a flood of new recruits is because they are actively accepting new recruits and are advertising such in some of their statements and postings.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This militia activity gives the feds some cushion. The feds can just say hay Mexican government cant contriol its side and we cant control ours.....besides the people here have the right to form militias ect ect. Some plausible deniability. Typical frountier type stuff here.

This may just be the opening act to a larger play anyway. Treat Arizona like we do Pakistan in the larger war....you know a few drones rockets now and then but not much if any control over what Arizona does.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join