It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug Cartels Sending Hit Squads After Arizona Militia Members

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Here is the quote:

15 July 2010 - Threats from the "Zetas" God may show them Mercy. We will not. These Zetas are not Soldiers, not Partisans, and not Militia. Under the Law of Land Warfare and the Geneva and Hague Conventions, they are Brigands,Terrorists, and Marauders, no different from Pirates.

They are going to be dealt with as such. When our forces engage these war criminals, we will show them no Mercy, we will neither ask for nor offer them any Quarter, and we will take no Prisoners. We are going to hunt the Zetas and destroy them like the vermin that they are.

This won't be just War, this will be Extermination. Tell the Zetas' Commander that, like Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, all he has done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve. We are coming for them, and Hell will be following right behind us.

From His Blog

I think you might need to refresh your information, this has been going on for a while. I agree that they may lose members, I'm just hoping it isn't due to Cartel hit squads

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
double post somehow
edit on 15-10-2010 by Shadowflux because: double post

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The question should be: "Why are the drug cartels and crooks, thieves and
murderers given a free ride, and why aren't THEY being arrested"?
Is our country such chicken S#@ts that nothing can be done about fighting
these lowlife thugs and scum of the earth? Just wait until all of these
criminals take over Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and California. Just wait !!
And I mean take it over completely like they want to do. Our country is
going to allow that to happen. Wait and see !!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You know, while I'm usually very cautious about the militia conducting offensive operations, good on ya'll. It is my sincerest hope that you men retain your dignity and humanity and scrutinize your targets. My gravest concern is that eventually, innocent immigrants (legal or not) will be ambushed (intentionally or unintentionally) by these militiamen.

Triple check your targets. If they are 100% zeta or other cartel members, fire 'em up. I hope these men are burning any drugs they come across, and not trying to turn a profit. Burn the heavy narcotics in the bonfire and the green leaf in the pipe

God speed gentlemen, if you want militias to be taken seriously, maintain honor and discipline.

Endtimer, I agree, it is disconcerting that we send brave and capable young men and women half way around the globe to fight for freedom, justice and domestic protection; but allow ruthless, violent and inhumane scum to operate in and around our back yard. There are [semi-confirmed] rumors that SF is now operating with purpose in Mexico. I hope that they go Columbian on the joint and form search blocs. "Los Pepes" did a brutal, but ultimately successful job of breaking down Escobar's operation. The man ended up with an execution-style gunshot to the head on a roof top.

This is where I may not always agree, but certainly understand where people find space enough to conjure up CIA drug trafficking and cartel-aiding conspiracies. It is a fact that a large majority of the Zetas, among other cartels, are comprised of former Special Forces operators. Some Mexican, many contracted from other Central and South American countries. Many of which, coincidentally enough, have been trained by our Army's own force multiplication experts, the Special Forces (commonly referred to as the Green Berets).

I know that I would be cocked, locked and ready to rock if I was a land owner facing such violent and unpredictable punks.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowflux

I think you might need to refresh your information, this has been going on for a while. I agree that they may lose members, I'm just hoping it isn't due to Cartel hit squads

hmmmm.......interesting phone call indeed. i guess my friends are in a seperate militia now. many questioned the comments you quoted.
what is going on along the border is real, no know murders of cartel members that he knows of, yet says he wouldn't doubt it.
he thinks the infiltration of acm runs very deep, and if there are killings happening it's most likely our gov. under the acm banner.
i'll get on the horn in the morn and contact a few other members i know in northern az.
i'll also contact my navajo militia friend and see what's up.
i know of no militia member who would be willing to play judge, jury and executioner of a human being.
it bypasses what most militia fight for.
a just country.

edit on 15-10-2010 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

The question should be: "Why are the drug cartels and crooks, thieves and murderers given a free ride, and why aren't THEY being arrested"?

i agree with most of what you said.
i spend my winters down in the az. desert and this year will interesting. last year i did a stint on the border, helped corral some illegals and transferred them to federal custody.
your quote above is the truth, they don't mess with any of it. free ride, this is why quotes like 'acm killed people' is so dangerous, if the feds haven't infiltrated deeply, they will arrest and imprison many members. if they have, then the war is on.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Well, if you need any more convincing go to the ACM website, they're taking donations of camo nets and "Quick Clot" blood coagulant.

Ask your friends about this, which was posted on the ACM website:

All Arizona units are at RIBBON status as of 1200 hours MST 22 June 2010. All units should now be ready to deploy for tactical ground operations along our southern border in the Fall of 2010.

As for the ACM being infiltrated or used in some way to instigate government aggression against citizens, I had thought of that when I had first heard of this situation.

As for why the ACM wasn't arrested, I would think the government knows better than to go arresting militia members. Could you imagine the response people would have if they found out the government arrested militia members for fighting cartel drug smugglers?
edit on 15-10-2010 by Shadowflux because: added last paragraph

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I live in AZ and no one has been killed along the borders by the Militias to my knowledge. The news reported citizens arrest and drug confiscation a month or so ago with the drugs turned over to fed and local authorities. I would not doubt Gov activity being used under the moniker of the militia. Regardless the threat remains and that is not a debate.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is more relevant information related to the firefights and the killing of cartel smugglers:

With more and more confrontations between the drug traffickers and the U.S. Militia groups where by at least one of those groups claim to have killed and wounded Mexican Drug Cartel smugglers trying to enter the United States. These fire fights are accruing on the border and up to 200 miles north of the border in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and California.

From Here

It doesn't directly state that it was ACM but I wouldn't be surprised given the info on their website, I will look for further corroboration.

It certainly seems to be turning into a very hushed war, not reported in the MSM.

I just want to reiterate that the purpose of this thread was to discuss the fact that the Cartels met in order to plan the sending of hit squads against "bandits" who are clearly these Arizona militias.

EDIT: Here is more info:

The Los Zetas officer said “I now believe my men were shot by crazed American vigilante cowards, who ambushed my solders at night, shot them from a great distance using high powered American rifles. Than our load of drugs were stolen”.

He said, “this is a warning to those type groups that his men have been instructed to shoot and kill any Americans who are seen armed and roaming the deserts”. He went on to say that the murder of his men has not been properly investigated by the sheriff of Pinal County.

From Here
edit on 15-10-2010 by Shadowflux because: to add more info

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Exactly why I was saying the threat is no debate. Very relevant and the sending of hitmen and making it known should be grounds for some sort of National involvement to eliminate the threat at hand.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

I agree exactly, however, I almost want to say that there is government involvement (I will look for corroborating info). I find it interesting that, while this would make great headline news, we haven't really heard much of anything about it. We are made to believe that the drug smugglers are just mules, duped into driving a van full of pot over the border.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
reply to post by Shadowflux

hmmmm.......interesting phone call indeed. i guess my friends are in a seperate militia now. many questioned the comments you quoted.
what is going on along the border is real, no know murders of cartel members that he knows of, yet says he wouldn't doubt it.
he thinks the infiltration of acm runs very deep, and if there are killings happening it's most likely our gov. under the acm banner.
i'll get on the horn in the morn and contact a few other members i know in northern az.
i'll also contact my navajo militia friend and see what's up.
i know of no militia member who would be willing to play judge, jury and executioner of a human being.
it bypasses what most militia fight for.
a just country.

I does sound like government disinformation.
Likely there are informants and maybe government agent provocateurs trying to get members to do illegal acts so they can arrest a lot of militia members.

Has anyone checked who is posting this information and what there link with the militia really is.

one problem the Minuteman Project had was fakes groups or people claiming to be members and spreading stories or videos.

One well known one was the August 2007 fake murder video

In August 2007 the Southern Poverty Law Center reported the surfacing of two videos which appeared to depict the murder of an illegal immigrant along the Mexico/California border by two Minutemen.[9] These videos appeared briefly on YouTube but were removed. In this video, a figure is videotaped in night vision being shot while two narrators exchange obscene comments expressing satisfaction about doing so.

A few days later, Minuteman representatives confirmed to a San Diego TV station that the videos were made by members of the Mountain Minutemen group and that they were fake.[10] Robert "Little Dog" Crooks, who admitted making the video, said "we're old men and we're bored" and said he made the video to express a political opinion about an immigration bill being debated. Minuteman Project leader Jim Gilchrist would later ban cooperation by members of his group with the Mountain Minutemen in response to the video incident

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think the main reason why the MSM is blacking out the truth about all news related the border, is because of the current criminal like behavior of the whitehouse administration and certain congressional and senate contacts.... They are exercising incredible political and self serving influences on their contacts with all public news outlets to help their own agenda, and the truth completely interferes with those agendas.. what are their agendas?

carefully crafted social engineering programs using all forms of available media.. (just imagine how deep the rabbithole goes on these agendas) To alot of us these things are pretty transparent.. And a lot of posters see this also..the government involvment... America under attack by the very people running things..

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Right now I'm really willing to believe that certain groups, whoever they may be, are legitimately engaged in armed conflict with the Cartels. I would believe it was disinfo if only there was info being reported in the MSM. I mean, honestly, when you read about what's going on down there it sounds like we're at war yet we haven't heard a peep from the regular news outlets. Even people who would normally support militias, like Fox News anchors, haven't been all over this story.

As for the information I posted I'm simply reporting info from their website, the comments about extermination were posted on the website on the blog of the leader of the ACM.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I think you're partly right, I think they don't let us know about this information because of how bad it makes them look and how much light it really sheds on our current state of affairs. We're supposed to be such a big strong country, we're supposed to have our stuff together but we obviously don't, especially when it comes to border security.

They keep telling us to be vigilante and watch for another terrorist attack. Well, it's been almost 10 years and there hasn't been another 9/11 but there have been multiple incidents involving terrorist drug cartels murdering American citizens. Tell me this doesn't sound like a "terrorist threat":

he was ordering his men to shoot any armed Americans they may come in contact with. The Zetas officer further warned that his solders are operating under his orders to stop any civilians or military personal caught erecting any barriers of any kind on the international border. He also threaten to place land mines and roadside bombs on the U.S. side of the border later, this fall when he says he expects major enemy activity.

Where is DHS now?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Here is more corroborating information from a thread from just a few months ago:

0545 hours MST - 13 Jul 2010 - approx. 7 miles west of Ruby, AZ - six enemy, in uniform, carrying AK and SKS rifles - enemy were engaged by ACM forces as they tried to cross the international fence - two enemy KIA confirmed, unknown number of enemy WIA, no friendly casualties

Hummer now has his guys "hunkered down" until after dark, when they will exfil the area. He has not requested additional troops at this time. Tell everyone to sharpen their knives, but don't start heading to Pima County just yet. This was a small unit action, nothing more.

The ACM remains at "RIBBON" status, our second highest level of alert. Since we only have three levels, and we have been on that level since 22 June 2010, there is reason to be alert, but not to be alarmed.

From this thread

I think it's becoming pretty clear that the Cartels are referring to American Militia groups when they mention "bandits" and are sending what are probably well funded and well trained professionals to retaliate.

Prayers will be greatly appreciated,

EDIT: Here is more, this is from "TexasMobfather" , his name is mentioned in the full quote from above:

I can tell everyone the "declared war" by Los Zetas Drug Cartel is real. Bounties on the heads of Sheriffs/Deputies/AZ citizens who "interfer" with the Cartel "Soldiers" (drug runners) range from $5000 to $1 Million. Time to "mount up and ride to the sound of gunfire" if you can. Texans (-I removed the names-) are preparing the Texas Militia for bloodshed here...don't desert Texas...but don't ignore AZ if you can do both. I can and I will!

From here
edit on 16-10-2010 by Shadowflux because: added info

edit on 16-10-2010 by Shadowflux because: added emphasis

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
reply to post by Curiousisall

I'm not going to argue semantics with someone who is simply here to argue.

Actually I am just asking one pretty simple question. What do you feel I am arguing about? Afghanistan not bordering the US? Well, you are right. I will have to argue that point.

If you're such a brilliant tactician then what would you have them do with the confiscated narcotics? How do you know they didn't simply destroy them? The ACM doesn't trust the government so they wouldn't hand it to them.

When did I claim to be a brilliant anything? Who's posts are you actually reading? I read the OP and had a question so I asked. Why is it causing you so much trouble? How do you know they did anything with the drugs other than sell or use them? Why should they be confiscating drugs? Who granted that authority? Do you really think every day people should just take it upon themselves to confiscate drugs. I know several crack houses. Want to come take their drugs like a good citizen and then not turn them over to authorities? You will surely be a hero.

You admitted that you have Mexican drugs in your house so, by your own logic, we shouldn't trust or listen to you either. I'd also be careful of admitting to illegal activity on a public forum.

What part of admitting to something makes me untrustworthy? What illegal activity did I admit to?

I understand this is an international board and all but if you are truly having this much trouble understanding that I am just looking for clarity on the topic of stolen drugs, then you should find someone with a better grasp of English to help out.

I asked a question, I never argued. I do not know what Afghanistan poppies have to do with Mexican drugs. I never admitted to anything illegal. Admitting anything makes me someone who admits things, not lies. Please take a break from me and come back when you are less interested in arguing with me and can actually just address my curiosity, thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
These guys are the real protectors of our country and this is a deadly serious situation.
They will need all the support and protection they can get.

I hope other militias can help out along with patriotic LEO's from the area.
Godspeed to these brave men and women!

I have a suspicion the government wants to use the cartels to destroy the militia movement in the US.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I agree, I also believe that militias are currently engaging cartel targets along the border. I believe Defiant Sentinel is the Fall Mission they refer to, the Zeta commander was also expecting increased activity in the fall. If what the Zeta commander said was true then we may begin to see roadside bombs pretty soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Here is some more info:

It was decided that the cartel would send a group of fifteen, very well equipped and armed sicarios complete with bullet proof vests, into the Vekol Valley. The Cartel has a map of where the most bandit activity has been occurring. The group will walk into the valley taking four days to get into LPOP positions and communicate back to Penasco. Penasco will then send groups of simulated backpackers carrying empty boxes covered with burlap into the Vekol Valley to draw out the bandits. Once the bandits have been identified, the sicarios will take out the bandits.

From here

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join