It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Schools Eric Bolling/Fox Business News About 9/11! Jesse Rules!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Gotta love him. Ok, so maybe the Truth movement SHOULD have a representative!

"You haven't studied it."

Why should you watch this video? Because. The truth is getting out there, just like this. People see this on TV and are driven to ask questions...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

=( Blocked in my country due to copyright says youtube, any alternate sources??

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
He shoulda just choked slammed the guy imo...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I saw the Show tonight , and to tell you the TRUTH , I think both of these Gentlemen were putting us All On . Jesse's Shocking statements about Vietnam and 9/11 were Way Over the Top . He came off as Sounding like a NUT Imo . I also noticed Mr. Bolling Emoted a Fear of Jesse in his eyes during that Video I conclude was just Bad Acting on his Part . All in All , it was Entertaining , but you just have to take everything those two guys said with a Grain of Salt .

edit on 15-10-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: spellin

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I`m glad to see this. It seems Jessy Ventura HAS been studing and learning the truth!!! Eric Bolling is emotional and uninformed, or trying to hide the truth. Jessy for President 2012!!!

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Yeah the guy Jesse was speaking to is obviously living in a denial driven fantasy world by the attitude he was displaying...

He like many Americans just cannot accept that maybe their own government did and often does very evil things and then lies about it constantly to the American people...

Who wan't to believe it? no one really.... But it exposes the denial and the emotion driven responses to any evidence other than what the official explanation is...

Jesse Ventura showed a lot of patience with that guy, more than I could have...If it was me then that guy would be sporting a sore face.. (which is why it would never be me

It is one thing to be naturally skeptical but quite another to be in total denial with yourself and accepting all of the official watered down, propagandized garbage the msm feeds to the public
edit on 15-10-2010 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Jesse is a great debater. He was smart not to fall for the emotional arguments Eric was making, and instead Jesse stuck to the facts. He educated the man that #1, even if 9/11 was an inside job, it wouldn't be the first time.

That's what most people have a hard time understanding. They stick too close to their emotions, and THAT is what the conspirators depend on.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I also cant see the video since its somehow blocked in the uk, i found this which was also uploaded on the 14/10/10

if its not the same interview its still worth a watch
Alt youtube link
edit on 15-10-2010 by 7anked because: d0h my spelling sucks

edit on 15-10-2010 by 7anked because: Adding youtube embed code

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
All in All , it was Entertaining , but you just have to take everything those two guys said with a Grain of Salt.

Well, somehow I still have some semblance of free speech and thought left, so I will choose to take everything ONE of those guys said with a grain of salt. But salt is much too valuable to even give Bolling that much. I want my grain of salt back please.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I saw the Show tonight , and to tell you the TRUTH , I think both of these Gentlemen were putting us All On . Jesse's Shocking statements about Vietnam and 9/11 were Way Over the Top . He came off as Sounding like a NUT Imo . I also noticed Mr. Bolling Emoted a Fear of Jesse in his eyes during that Video I conclude was just Bad Acting on his Part . All in All , it was Entertaining , but you just have to take everything those two guys said with a Grain of Salt .

What he said about Vietnam and the Gulf of Tonkin was true. And his parallel to 911 is that governments, specifically the American one, do evil things in order to get themselves into wars.
I will tell you what Jesse told this guy, "you haven't studied it."

Ventura just reminded me of one of Steven Segall's characters; this warrior with a shaman's soul.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7anked
if its not the same interview its still worth a watch
Alt youtube link

Yes the interview in the OP is a clip of this more complete interview you have posted. And I'm glad you did, thanks! Jesse rules even more, with insight on the serious water problem in Las Vegas, and startling news that he has obtained a signed confession from the real JFK assassin! MUST SEE!!!

GOD, if he was a woman, I'd marry the SOB.

Here, embedded for your viewing pleasure!

edit on Fri Oct 15th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Eric Bolling is stupid. Jesse was right Eric Bolling needs to study up on what he is talking about. Just because I see the sun in the sky everyday does not mean that I know all about the sun and just because Eric Bolling watched a plane crash into the world trade center does not mean he knows all about what happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I think that note of fear from Mr.Bolling was actually sadness or something of the sort as he was telling Jesse about the people he died and the things he did for the families of people who had died on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Good Video!
I hate people that interview others, but they don't let them talk. They are "thought-controlled" and they DON'T WANT TO GO THERE, where free thought is.
Yes, Ventura is an able representative of the truth movement.
S&F

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

S&F

Thanks for posting this. Im a big fan of his and the way he does business. Im currently reading his book. Maybe this will wake some people up to the world around them.

V6

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It is so refreshing to see someone with that much fight, passion and due diligence who has his efforts pointed in the right direction.
Jesse is truly for the people.
Much respect

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think that there are people in the MSM who, in private, would be willing to entertain the idea of a false flag operation. Along with other conspiracies. This Eric Bolling might not, but I´m convinced they exist! Guess they remain silent from fear of becoming ostracized and losing their income. Or worse.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Jesse did a great job for about 4 minutes and then Eric said something at the 4:03 mark that, in my opinion, made Jesse do a double take and destroyed his arguement.

Jesse started to talk about a trillion dollar lithium reserve and Eric said that it would be a lot cheaper to have just bought the lithium rather go to war for 10 years and then buy it.

When he said that Jesse got a blank look on his face and couldn't talk for several seconds. He then settled down and tried to rationalize it by saying corporations makes enemies of those who don't do buisness with them. But that doesn't make sense since we are still going to buy it from Afgahnistan.

Jesse lost that battle easily with one remark from Eric after getting hammered for 4 minutes.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dam, I can't wait to get home and watch the videos. I don't get too excited about these things very often, but all the comments in this thread have piqued my interest too much!

With comments like, "Jesse for president 2012" and "Jesse truly is for the people" and "someone with this much passion" I'm starting to want to vote for the guy and I didn't even see the video yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I watched it. I think Jesse made valid points on historically staged conflicts and corporations running the military agenda. However, he did not make one good argument about 9/11, he presented zero evidence on 9/11. Schooled is a harsh overstatement in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join