It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Schools Eric Bolling/Fox Business News About 9/11! Jesse Rules!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Isn't it just interesting how Eric Bollings' approach in the debate is based entirely on emotional babbling? Jesse Ventura served him well...I just hope that in his efforts to wake people up to 9/11, he isn't listed for assassination. I'm assuming it would be more counter-productive to any global advancements of a shadow government by disposing of high-profile conspiracy theorists.........,so long as the hard facts of the entire 9/11 operation and conspiracy mumbo jumbo remain intertwined in the public's eye.
edit on 15-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Oh, come on..... :shk:

Poor Jesse, he's lost it. (Note to self....research thread idea for steroids and dain bramage...I mean, brain damage...)

All Jesse is doing is the same thing you see/read here....parroting the same "talking points" from the vast wasteland of idiotic "9/11 conspiracy" sites that infest the Web, nowadays. Long on opinion and bluster, short on specifics, evidence and FACTS.

AND.....the "Faux" News host (Bolling) hits it on the head, and shuts Jesse down completely, at about 4:00:

(Paraphrasing, didn't write down exact quote): "It would have been cheaper to BUY the lithium, instead of the cost of ten years of wars."

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well said!

I find it funny that the only "evidence" Ventura presented for his 9/11 argument was a wallet-sized photograph of the tower collapsing

There was so much bickering and voice raising going on in the segment that I wondered....am I watching a 9/11 discussion or a Tea Party rally.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

AND.....the "Faux" News host (Bolling) hits it on the head, and shuts Jesse down completely, at about 4:00:

(Paraphrasing, didn't write down exact quote): "It would have been cheaper to BUY the lithium, instead of the cost of ten years of wars."

I think we are the only two that didn't ignore that part, I said pretty much the same thing on page one and all I have heard so far about it are crickets.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Yes, I saw you were first, AFTER I posted. Still, good to draw attention, I suppose.

Sorry, OP. Maybe Jesse got the ruler across the knuckles this time. (He should be used to it, after all those fake hits by folding chairs...)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

No worries, maybe if enough posters post the same thing then someone who thinks Jesse made a great arguement will post some run around arguement that will make for some comical reading.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Aggie Man

I agree....Jesse copped out. he got frustrated, he lost his train of thought. Too bad though, because he was arguing on the right side, and he got steamrolled by an illogical argument. Boller was saying that he "knew" what happened because he saw planes and he comforted families afterwards. How does that make any sense?

Jesse indicated that Boller should do his research, but what Jesse should have done is turn the tables and ask about firefighters hearing explosions, the cnn reports of explosions, the eyewitnesses at the pentagon, the premature bbc newscast, the premature lightpole downings, etc., etc. He should have made Boller defend his position instead of copping out, showing a picture and saying "do your research."

This is the problem with Jesse's show too. The couple that I watched were all fluff and no substance. THere is great data out there, but the show glazes it over and does more harm than good. It ignores the hard data and focuses on weird interviewees, rumors, innuendos, and more questions. I think it is a marketing ruse, and not a real attempt at the truth.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I disagree. He didn't cop out. He was ineffective at getting his point across, yes, but WHY?
He was not allowed to speak.
You have a guy sitting across the table yelling at you. If he didn't raise his voice, he wouldn't have got a WORD in. Chris Matthews uses the same tactic.
When you are forced to raise your voice, you tend to get emotional. They know that. If you remain calm, you are listening to the "interviewer" call you crazy. Either way they win.

If Ventura was saying what the OS'ers wanted him to say, they would call him a genius.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

True, I loved the part where he asked Boller to not raise his voice. That was where the "fear" showed through, and I was surprised at how quickly Boller backed off. I am thinking Jesse is pretty physically intimidating when you are in close proximity to him!!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Good for Mr. Ventura! It's heartening to see someone not back down in a 9/11 discussion.

I think he (and many others) are wrong about why 9/11 happened.

Think about this:
On 9/10/2001 Donald Rumsfeld announced that $2.3 Trillion of Pentagon spending were "unaccounted for" (i.e. - stolen)
The part of the Pentagon that was hit included the financial records department.
WTC 7 housed many things including not only the worldcom and enron financial records but also the only backup files for Pentagon spending.

The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have only cost about $1 trillion so far, the oil might be important and so is the opium yet I still think 9/11 was more about covering up the biggest heist in US history - $2.3 trillion. That is a lot of money.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

[color=#FF6600]
Here is some schooling for you. Corporations have made MANY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF THE WARS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. They did not pay for the war, TAXPAYERS PAID FOR IT WHILE CORPORATIONS PROFITED FROM IT. So even if corporations do pay a paltry price to Afghanistan for the Lithium, which they will not do because deals will be signed that screw the Afghans out of their mineral, but if they did pay even totally what it is worth, it would still be a bargain to them because taxpayers have already paid the price for the war. CORPORATIONS WILL JUST GO IN AND REAP THE PROFITS.

In the immortal words of Charlie Daniels "That's how you do it son."

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"Jesse started to talk about a trillion dollar lithium reserve and Eric said that it would be a lot cheaper to have just bought the lithium rather go to war for 10 years and then buy it."

1. Do the Afghanis have the technology to mine this lithium? And if they did, what guarantee would the Americans have that this lithium would be sold to them? By invading and going to war, the Americans virtually guaranteed themselves first crack at the valuable resource, among other "valuable resources" in Afghanistan.

2. Would the Taliban have allowed the area to be mined for lithium and the land to be destroyed and polluted so the Americans can buy more cell phones and computers? I think not.

3. And finally, since when did the American Government care about spending other people's (taxpayers') money? The ultimate goal here was to bankrupt the country by taking taxpayer funds from the middle class and shifting them to the big guys (military contractors, security companies, Blackwater type companies, oil contractors, etc.), who all seem to make a financial killing during wartime. This could only have been done through two phony wars.

Therefore, it is not about buying the resource, it is about making up a scenario to justify stealing it. Kind of astounding that the interviewer and a couple of others on this board still do not have a clue as to how the game is played, since it has been going on for the longest time.

"This is the problem with Jesse's show too. The couple that I watched were all fluff and no substance. THere is great data out there, but the show glazes it over and does more harm than good. It ignores the hard data and focuses on weird interviewees, rumors, innuendos, and more questions. I think it is a marketing ruse, and not a real attempt at the truth."

Ain't that the truth. That's the problem with Jesse - he portrays himself as some crusader for a movement, but he refuses to get down to the nitty gritty and prefers to offer up in spectacular fashion "safe" watered down theories. Broadcasting the actual truth would cost Jesse sponsorship bucks and ultimately would result in the canceling of his show.

For example, in addition to mentioning the lithium in Afghanistan, how about Jesse also mentioning all that opium, the production of which has skyrocketed since the American invasion? Certainly, Jesse knows about this, but obviously is unable to mention it. Last time I checked, nothing is off limits to a real crusader of justice.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
"Corporations have made MANY BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OFF THE WARS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN. They did not pay for the war, TAXPAYERS PAID FOR IT WHILE CORPORATIONS PROFITED FROM IT."

Just saw your post, after I posted. You said it a lot better than I could have said it. That interviewer is obviously playing his audience for fools, however, in the end, the joke is on him.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The arrogance of Ventura is insane. "Don't agree with my opinion? Too bad, you're wrong, I'm right!" That kind of attitude belongs in the ring, Mr. Ventura. You should've stayed there where you belong.

The guy is a sensationalist and knows how to get a crowd going. It's his job. He needs attention. If anything, he's just as bad as Al Gore but instead of the near doom of Global Warming, it's "the governmentz committed 9/11!!!1!!"

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
That reporter was dying to get all that stuff out of Ventura.
He led him, and egged him on with his questioning, and he got just what he wanted.
He, and everyone else, KNOW Jesse's stance on 9-11.
FOX puts him on the air, then they want you to hear it.
My only question is,"Why?".

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

“First they laugh at you, then, they ignore you, then they fight you, and then you win.” — Mahatma Ghandi

Please, let us see where Mr. Bolling may need some direction as to what he is talking about..

Eric Bolling "It would have been cheaper to BUY the lithium, instead of the cost of ten years of wars."

Cheney, 3/2003. "I think it'll go relatively quickly, …Weeks rather than months."

Adelman, 2/2002. "Liberating Iraq would be a cakewalk."

Mar. 25, 2003 - Richard Perle, Chairman of the Defense Policy Board, "I can't tell you exactly how many days or how many weeks. But byhistorical standards, this will be a short war. "

Nov. 15, 2002 - Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense "The idea that it's going to be a long, long, long battle of some kind I think is belied by the fact of what happened in 1990," he said on an Infinity Radio call-in program. "Five days or five weeks or five months, but it certainly isn't going to last any longer than that."

zfacts.com...

Jesse Ventura "you haven't studied it."

No, Eric Bolling, you must understand, these wars were never supposed to last this long at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Jesse was spot on think about it if you buy from a country they can jack the price up yes? if you go in destroy the country and claim it as your own different story too and lets not forget the acres of poppies that are being grown over there too. That my friend is an even bigger reason to take afghanistan especially when the Taliban used to cut most of these growers hands off if they attempted what they are doing now. No Taliban free drug trade and guess where all this heads to to Americas shores so you have to ask your self do you think it is cheaper to buy it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura's voice... it's so deep and powerful. And that glare in his eyes. My lord. Honestly, it doesn't even matter if what he was saying was factual or not. The overbearing presence of that former wrestler alone is enough to induce a sense of inferiority within somebody.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Whats he spose to come out with hey hang on a second i'll just go get all the info i have and evidence i have come accross and i'll be back say in a few hours give me a break. Don't you find it amazing what America has gone after and blaming it all on terrorism whos the one not looking at the bigger picture

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by turk182

Well, when the person egging Jesse Ventura on got handed his literal ass, it makes me wonder if they regret having him on to begin with.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join