It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Schools Eric Bolling/Fox Business News About 9/11! Jesse Rules!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think Jessie did fine. How much can you tell in 10 min? Especially when the guy across from you is disagreeing.
I think everyone needs to re-review 9/11. If you say you have and don't see that there is something scary wrong with the O.S. then I know you really haven't. It's pretty obvious the more angles you look at it.
Fear is what keeps people from seeing what's really going on. Who wants to be told they live a lie and that they are still supporting it?

Afghanistan also has lots of Opium not just Lithium, Iraq has the oil and they both are militarily occupied and they both border Iran. Can you see the bigger picture?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I Love Jesse Ventura..Good for him to carry the flag of truth about 911. It was great when he pulled out the photo of WTC collapsing and pointed out that it was an explosion, not a collapse. More and more i think the 'debunkers' here at ATS must be simply blind.

edit on 15-10-2010 by jambatrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jambatrumpet

Be cautious saying that. I implied that about debunkers once and got warned and demerited points here on ATS. Not really sure how that upset the moderator but it did.
edit on 15-10-2010 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Jesse should have punched him so hard that he flew thru wall to the next city haha he got so schooled thru jesse

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
man I love that guy. I always that he was cool as a kid in the 80's but the new him is awesome.

Great interview. I watched the longer version too, I about lost it when the interviewer cringed when Jess mentioned the mosque and the constitutionality. Talk about being unprepared, if he did any research on his guest he would have never mentioned 911.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

that was awesome and very true at least the hand shake was in there

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
very interesting. im a fan of jesse's and growing more of one. I watched his show tonight and made a thread about it so please take some time to check it out. Its about plum island biolab.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

The people deciding to go to war are the same that profit from it. They have stakes in the companies that produce the weapons, vehicles, ammunition.. everything that gets deployed. Of course it would be cheaper for the US to buy the Lithium, but it wouldn't keep the gears of war turning, it wouldn't keep lining the coffers of the war pigs, and it wouldn't put them into a position of having unfettered access to the rest of the resource bounty the middle east has to offer.
edit on 16-10-2010 by WeAreAllGod because: spelling

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I think schooled is appropriate. He schooled me a bit and I appreciate it.
I did not know that about the Gulf of Tokin and I absolutely loved how he said that the constitution wasn't there to protect the majority but to protect the people that the majority didn't like. That was really brilliant. He might be a reincarnation of a founding father, some spitfire like Thomas Paine, getting the word out. lol

My husband and I were talking tonight and we'd both vote for him.

Why oh why oh why can't the teaparty have HIM for a leader? I might have to join them if they did...he'd keep them focused and on the straight and narrow and away from the theocratic junk.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yeah, it's funny that no one caught the "Schools" in the title completed with the "You haven't studied it," at the bottom of my OP. Disappointing, ATS- now really. Come on.

Recruits, drop and give me 20. I'll be nice. This time.
edit on Sat Oct 16th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming

Originally posted by weedwhacker

AND.....the "Faux" News host (Bolling) hits it on the head, and shuts Jesse down completely, at about 4:00:

(Paraphrasing, didn't write down exact quote): "It would have been cheaper to BUY the lithium, instead of the cost of ten years of wars."

I think we are the only two that didn't ignore that part, I said pretty much the same thing on page one and all I have heard so far about it are crickets.

The taxpayers are paying for the war and the corporations will reap the profit from the lithium. The Pentagon won't be sending them a bill for clearing the way for the coming mineral and resource exploitation. Or did you self-congratulating fellas already know that and are just trying to mislead the uncritical thinkers who visit this thread.

edit on 10/16/2010 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
In my opinion there are more dramatic pictures to carry in your wallet when faced with idiotic emotional absurdists such as Jesse confronted:

edit on 16-10-2010 by AntiShyster because: better prose

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Of course he could have shown him THIS ONE and asked: 'Oh, and I suppose you'll say that this is very obviously a simple 'collapse" as well?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
and, naturally, this is not a picture of a similarly energetic event... but rather it is a zit-pop on the face of an adolescent MOTHER EARTH!

'Well sir, you have clearly demonstrated your dispassionate yet INTIMATE FAMILIARITY with what you are observing'.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I think Jessie did fine. How much can you tell in 10 min? Especially when the guy across from you is disagreeing.
I think everyone needs to re-review 9/11. If you say you have and don't see that there is something scary wrong with the O.S. then I know you really haven't. It's pretty obvious the more angles you look at it.
Fear is what keeps people from seeing what's really going on. Who wants to be told they live a lie and that they are still supporting it?

Afghanistan also has lots of Opium not just Lithium, Iraq has the oil and they both are militarily occupied and they both border Iran. Can you see the bigger picture?

Imperialism?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Here's a really good above shot of the so-called 'collapse' complete with (Isn't that) WTC7 in the foreground?.
Maybe I am not giving proper psychological credit to the mental filtering mechanisms at play in a scientifically pre-scrubbed mind?

But to me it looks rather more like a fountain ejecting pulverized dust with considerable force... and at some distance.

"Pancakes" anyone?

edit on 16-10-2010 by AntiShyster because: wordsmithing

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

lol man that was cool. I think i like Jessy now. He should do that to Bill O'Reilly next, then drop him with a diamond cutter

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
My husband and I were talking tonight and we'd both vote for him.

Why oh why oh why can't the teaparty have HIM for a leader? I might have to join them if they did...he'd keep them focused and on the straight and narrow and away from the theocratic junk.

I made a thread about him running in 2012, but it didnt get much attention. I think I would vote for him based entirely on the fact that he would shake up the system. I have no doubt he would put his own life at risk to expose behind the scene corruption.

I personally think that he could win, depending on who the competition was. He handles attacks from people so well, it just rolls right off him. He is great at debating, and surprisingly likable even while being abrasive.

It is possible that he could steal enough Dem and Rep votes to throw a wrench in the electoral college. The winner needs 270 votes and I'm not sure what happens if no one reaches that number. If there is a tie the house of reps determines the winner but what happens if a 3rd party takes enough states/votes to prevent one of the others from getting 270?

Jesse Venture in 2012

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I think Jesse did a great job as well even though the question of the cost of the war related to the cost of the lithium deposit did stump Jesse. I believe this question is answered in that its not just the mineral deposits but a multitude of reasons, including the minerals as well as oil, territorial control, the ability to pass any laws they want and most likely some other elements that are not readily apparent. Its obvious there is a big reason we are over there and its not just "ridding the world of terrorism".

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
When honest farmers and other honest people around the world see ufo's alien creatures skeptics walk towards us and say no not real- baloons, swamp gas, we give them millitery personal cases and they still say nope no proof. When skeptics look at 9/11 they say it wasnt an inside job, they believe 9/11 wihtout any doubts but when it comes to our honest human sources they never believe it. So they believe govenrment on 9/11 without any questions but they dont believe when we put something outthere. See the patern? ""Im a skeptic i dont work for government"" Look really close at yourself.

Skeptic on 9/11- Its real no need for investigation
UFO'S ET's - Needs to be investigated- fake.- not real- your crazy
edit on 16-10-2010 by umigo because: Extra openion

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join