It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sma11time

I don't see how it could possibly be MORE obvious those are balloons!
Some disclosure!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

If you were to put "balloons" into high altitude it would be expected these "balloons" would be all over the place.
If the balloons were connected they would move always together in the same manner. In this video, it can be seen that the balloons are capable of moving independently of each other.

Simply posting an immediate response to the video I posted also leads me to believe that you have not watched the video what so ever. Fast forward through the video, especially from 4min +, it is truly amazing stuff... which is my opinion.

edit on 25-10-2010 by sma11time because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Grabbed these on the 13th. I haven't flipped through all of the thread, so I don't know if similar ones from the wirednewyork cam have been seen. I just went to the site now though and the sky looks crazy so maybe it's just planes. I don't know, but it's my first post and I thought I'd contribute something!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1273e0459ed1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3927591755ee.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
With all these sightings, if being alien crafts, "they" would have to put on a better show to prove "they" are other worldly beings, probes or "mother ships" and until then these sightings are worldly. But it is your opinion on the possabilities, no?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thanks for providing the information.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
While there were a few sightings, it wasn't really the "Disclosure" that the Air Force officers said it would be was it?

I wish they hurry up and let the cat out of the bag, I really do. We aren't children you know. I really think the governments of the world are underestimating us.

Oh, BTW. I've been here - lurking - for quite a while. I just decided to come out from the shadows as it were. Cheers.

edit on 10/28/2010 by OldCorp because: added last line

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yes and the ufos in new york continue nightly. Starting at 6:30pm you can witness lights going nuts on earthcam.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

Hey man you are absolutely correct I have been watching earthcam and the same thing is going on there as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If we are having to debate it this hard , then its obviously NOT the spectacle that was promised by Mr. Norad. His statement gave the obvious impression that we would be in no doubt whatsoever.
I wont accept an ET disclosure unless they have disco lights , do catherine wheels and let off fireworks that spell out " WE LOVE SPIELBERG TOO "

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to know if those that really believed what happened on the 13th was that 'disclosure' felt now in hindsight

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I find it very intriguing and suggestive that the enigmatic Dr. Steven Greer and his Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence have claimed that their "contact protocols" are largely responsible for the recent wave of UFOs (particularly UFO triangles).

I will add a letter regarding a concerted effort at making contact, that was initiated by CSETI members worldwide between September 19th to October 19th 2010. Members picked October 9th 2010 to all focus together on making contact.

Hello CSETI Friends,
>
> This is a friendly reminder to join in the ongoing prayer and meditation for The Disclosure Project and The Orion Project from Sunday, 9/19/2010, through Saturday, 9/25.
>
> Please continue sending your good energies to TOP and the Disclosure Project as you are led since there is no specific focus from Steve and Emily for our group this week.
>
> I want to propose an interesting global experiment to all of you in this group to see if you are interested in participating. It's an idea I have had for quite some time but finally decided to try out. I ran it by Steve and Emily who think it's a great idea.
>
> Here it is: I propose that a 24-hour time period, a Saturday, be chosen in the near future when we create multiple, geographically-dispersed, but coordinated, CE-5s. Our prayer/meditation group is spread across many time zones so the 24-hour period is meant to offer flexibility.
>
> What will this accomplish??
>
> I don't know! It's an experiment. Perhaps our ET friends will respond in some coherent coordinated fashion to our combined effort. Perhaps something we haven't thought of might happen.
>
> All you need is a friend or 2 or 3 or ? who are aligned with this group and its work to get out under the stars (or daytime) for as long as you wish and do your CE-5 protocol!
>
> I want to emphasize that as you do your vectoring, LINK up in thought and IN LOVE with other CE-5s from our group who are doing this experiment. Present a united intention and approach in Spirit to our ET friends, no matter where you are or when you are doing the CE-5.
>
> The idea is to keep it simple and focused and connected between us all.
>
> If this succeeds in producing a new type or level of interaction with our Star Friends, then we can move forward with more such efforts.
>
> If the date I give you is not convenient, then join us the next time we do this.
>
> I propose October 9, Saturday, starting at YOUR local midnight and covering the period until the local midnight of October 10, Sunday. 24 hours. YOUR simple CE-5 that links up with all the other CE-5s from our group.
>
> As a group we have been meditating and praying together for 4 years now, so a coherence and positive energy, a love, a bond has been built and has strengthened and grown. We have risen to meet the challenges of protecting Steve and TOP staff and inventors when dangerous situations demanded.
>
> Now it's time to cut loose and, dare I say it?, have some FUN!
>
> I already have 2 groups participating but would love it if each and every one of you (204 of us) organized a CE-5, wherever you are - doesn't matter - and really turbo-charged this experiment.
>
> We KNOW what successes we have had in our field trainings. So let's make this a globally-dispersed training, a global CE-5, with many foci and lots of love and desire to be of service to the Earth as we vector our friends to/from many locations and seek to increase our level of cooperation with them.
>
> Who's in??
>
> In the Spirit of Peace,
>
> Love and Blessings,
>
> Kosta
> San Bruno, CA

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>