It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The NORAD officer said "The principle cities of the world", so that definition is subjective. He did not, once again, state that there would be a massive all-in-one independence day-esque sighting, which it the only thing debunkers will accept.

So, here are the principle cities of the world that UFOs did make a display:
10-13 Worldwide UFO sightings

Kuala Lumpur, an Eastern financial capitol
Seattle, a cultural capitol
NYC, disputably the "capital of the world".

Not to mention other sightings I have heard about elsewhere that I don't have the time to link at this point.

These were not normal planes, this was the prediction and IT CAME TRUE TO THE WOR HE DESCRIBEDE IT. The only way you debunkers will be haopy is if you see Will Smith carrying a dead alien body into Area 51. Wake up and smell the coffrrr, be prepared because this may just be the beginnning.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Sigh

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities.

Earth's Principal Cities.

This did NOT happen.

do you know how many cities there are on Earth?

You can want something so much , and believe in so much horses*** that you end up deceiving yourself.

edit on 16-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hmm anyone seen this video of the NYC UFO? it starts out as a white light, then flashes LED blue! just like the UFO's like the ones seen on 10/10/10

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
reply to post by zcflint05

Sigh

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities.

Earth's Principal Cities.

This did NOT happen.

do you know how many cities there are on Earth?

You can want something so much , and believe in so much horses*** that you end up deceiving yourself.

edit on 16-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

Even if this was in no way related to UFO's just normal stuff, I would have thousands of pictures, encounters, and testimonials to back up my belief that we are being visited by aliens. The evidence has been there for thousands of years. Debunkers like yourself willl never accept our vistations no matter what the evidence because you want nothing more than to somehow fool us all with disinfo into believing that extraterrestrials don't exist. So please don't patronize me with this type of language.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I really wish more people would invest in a tripod for their camera.

You can get a little bitty one that's only about 6" tall,or one that is just a single leg.........

I don't discount anything,but all I ever see in these videos etc. is out of focus,or webcam secondhand footage.

I have seen a few things myself,some mighty strange things,but did not have my cam and tripod handy when I did.

But wouldn't push any of the stuff I see online as proof of alien visitation on anyone if it looked like most of this.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

That IS a 10/10/10 video... that was not in NY, that was in Texas.

Read this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whoever posted that video and claimed it was in NY is a LYING HOAXER.

It proves that there is some major HOAX being spread around to fool the gullible.
edit on 16-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Anyone seen these comparisons?? Manhattan NY & Now El Paso!!

check out the El Paso sighting

edit on 073131p://f46Sunday by Seventytwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventytwo

already been debunked to death....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I live in northern Wisconsin and I also witnessed a light around 5:30 P.M. that looks exactly like the texas footage while at the gas station in town on Oct. 13th. I pointed it out to my co workers and the debate began. It did not move the entire time I watched and was way to large to be a balloon.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Jeez i guess some people are just going to see whatever it is that they want to see.

Look at the shiny shiny......oooooooohhh.

We come in little orbs....cos we are tiny peeps.

I have a disclosure for you, one that is cherished by social engineers.

Some people are so desperate and feel so alone in this existence, that they are willing to dispense all rational thought and critical thinking to believe that ETs exist and have come to wrap their loving little arms around them.

Where there were once gods, shaman would hide in hollows and imitate booming voices.

Do you see where i'm going with this?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
JUST A TRIANGLE SPACESHIP THATS IT..

After my encounter I found out a lot of things in my opinion.

1. By looking at the side of the triangle from the angle I was in and it was many, a lot of people that say that they witnessed a tube shape UFO was only looking at either the left or the right side of a flying triangle space ship from a certain angle.

2. I found out first hand that those 3 lights are not lights but 3 separate engines, engines that can be turned off and on separately at will.
[U turn the left engine on and turn the right engine off u can make one of the hardest left turns imaginable vice versa] I believe this is the reason for there highly scientific control power they have as far as flying and the maneuvers they do.

3. Now I realized why it was such a quest to build the pyramids I think the Egyptians was trying to build exactly what they saw that day, a flying pyramid/triangle.
================================================================================

And 4. I honestly think in my opinion that flying saucers never existed.. why?

Because looking at that triangle it broke ALLLLLL barriers to what people have been seeing every since..
The first big cover up in the HISTORY OF UFOLOGY .
THE FLYING TRIANGLE
The very first flying triangle was reported by a man named Kenneth Arnold but the government quickly stepped in and called the Triangle> “flying saucers” and for over 60 some years , ALL WITNESSES in the world have only and will ever see the triangle as the only ufo in the worlds air space.

1 engine turned on = omg I saw a flying saucer
2 engines turned on=omg I saw 2 saucers flying with each other or probes
3 engines turned on = omg I just saw a triangle space ship
1 engine turned on and turns off = omg the saucer was flying then it dissapereared
2 engines turned on and turns off= omg the saucers was flying and then they just disappeared.
3 engines turned on and turned off = the triangle was there then it went into hyper speed and disappeared.

2 triangles 6 engines ,some engines are off and some are on= omg I just saw multiple saucers flying and some was disappearing and some were appearing.
==================================================================================
Summary: The modern phenomena of UFOs and “flying saucers” began in Washington state on June 24, 1947, when Kenneth Arnold spotted nine mysterious, high-speed objects “flying like a saucer would” along the crest of the Cascade Range near Mount Rainier. His report made international headlines and triggered hundreds of similar accounts of “flying saucers” locally and across the nation.
They were flat and rather heel-shaped, very shiny, and they moved erratically, like a "saucer would if you skipped it across water." You can see Arnold's drawing of what he saw here. Arnold estimated their size at about two-thirds that of a DC-4, and he calculated their speed at over 1500 mph by timing their travel between two mountain peaks of known distance.

like a "saucer would if you skipped it across water.

They took the word saucer and disrespected and disregarded what he actually described and what he also drew,that day to me was the first big cover up in the history of ufoology.

In my opinoin the triangle has and will always be the only ufo in the world.
please look up kenneth arnold and determine your self..by the way roswell happened 2 weeks after the arnold incident.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

after looking at the over and over and over again it was just probes,there the only one light engiens out there.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Not to try and be a debunker or anything but could all these sudden UFO sightings be Viral Marketing for the UFO movie Skyline coming out in November?

If it is all a hoax then it's damn disappointing. A friend of mine posted a link on my facebook to a news story about the UFO sightings on the 13th over in New York, he then said "This is the best Viral Marketing I have ever seen for Skyline!"

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Can those of you with your head on straight in this thread even begin to imagine the shear amount of idiotic things like this we are going to put up with around here during the whole 2012 tripe? Wow, I think anyone with half a brain is going to be taking a vacation from ATS, as it will be overwhelmed with such ignorance there will no room for common sense, reason and logic.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Can those of you with your head on straight in this thread even begin to imagine the shear amount of idiotic things like this we are going to put up with around here during the whole 2012 tripe? Wow, I think anyone with half a brain is going to be taking a vacation from ATS, as it will be overwhelmed with such ignorance there will no room for common sense, reason and logic.

We will just have to whip up some witty, "NOT!" and "told ya so!" thread images. Yes it will be a madhouse, but how can it last? It should be pretty blatant when nothing happens. People will be in a hurry to adjust their Time wave zero graphs. I can see it now "Leap years, universal expansions effect on time! We didn't adjust for the spirals! We didn't adjust for the spiraaaalllls!"

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by Seventytwo

already been debunked to death....

thanks

rich

Duh

I'm always the last to know

Thanks Monkey Man, I take more care in the future

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wow... what the heck? I didn't see this post...

Is that the 2nd or 3rd video on this topic alone that was taken from another date and posted with a new date?

Just a few posts ago that already happened:

Does anyone see what they are doing?

They are just grabbing old videos and putting new dates on them to further perpetrate this hoax. Why on Earth would they do that? Are they trying to convince people or push people away when they found out it was a hoax?

Very odd stuff happening in UFOlogy these past few days.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

that has been going on a lot, mainly by new members.......

i have mentioned reasons why but nobody wants to believe me!. i do have screenshots of somebody talking about it on another website and mentioning who has been doing it but i pretty much give up because the "balloonatics" dont want to hear any theory that doesn't involve little green men!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

"balloonatics". Lol. That's funny

Second line

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I would like to believe in as much of this Oct 13th signs of disclosure as much as the next person.. I have been watching and reading everything with a mindful eye.

I have to say though this video I have come across (posted on another ufo related website) shows in High Definition the scene from the street in NYC.

This video is again in high definition and was submitted, as I've read, to CBS in NYC.

Thoughts, opinions?

Edit* The video does not appear to play in HD here on this page, so I suggest following the youtube link to see it in high definition.

As much as they could appear to be balloons, I do not know balloons to act like that in the air..
edit on 25-10-2010 by sma11time because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join