It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The October 13th Prediction That Came True! Summary Of All The Sightings!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

all the pics are posted on my ATS photos
lots of members got the pics the same way i did
screen shot
it may be planes
this is no hoax
i can suuply all the frames and times taken

other members saw the same things

xploder

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

www.littleabout.com...

This cropped up 2 hours ago for the NYC sightings.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr9v9

We all said this and now you have proven it. Nice work squire

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

The carbon build up connection goes back directly to ALGORE.

He's an alien agent planted in government.

Or maybe he's just a plant. He has the personality of a ficus tree.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Hmm I live @ the nyc area and have one thing to say.

Balloons don't get people in the city to stop what they are doing, and are not visible at night and dont look like stars. Which anyone who has ever been to the city would realize with all the light pollution stars are few and far between.

Also the odds of balloons from westchester making it to manhattan is far fetched. As I don't recall a southern wind at all that day. Maybe balloons from jersey but not westchester... Nice try.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

I agree! Balloons do not glow in the dark, nor do they merge with a bigger glowing light. Some thing odd happened that night, whether it was a government experiment or a flying saucer, I don't know, but what I do know is that it wasn't balloons, and therefore remains a UFO (unidentified flying object).

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by 0ne10

all the pics are posted on my ATS photos
lots of members got the pics the same way i did
screen shot
it may be planes
this is no hoax
i can suuply all the frames and times taken

other members saw the same things

xploder

Nice avatar, probably the best gif/photo from the event.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

My mom and brother go ufo hunting out east of Bend, and have had a few VERY close encounters. Our entire family had a close encounter years ago, near sand springs. This is also where several cattle mutilations occurred.

Brothers, southeast of Bend, Oregon March 29, 2000 - The high desert area Southeast of Bend, Oregon has long been associated with unusual animal deaths known as "animal mutilations." A very active area back in the 1970s and early 1980s was the Pine Mountain area that included Sand Springs and Brothers, Oregon. In the second half of this report, an eyewitness describes animal mutilations in Sand Springs associated with glowing discs and beams of light.
www.mail-archive.com...@listserv.aol.com/msg38908.html

edit on 15-10-2010 by meteoritics because: bad link

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
ok. Big picture.
seriously , step way back from this and look at it.

This all hinges on what Mr.NORAD claimed would happen........i.e , real indisputable proof / disclosure

Here's the science bit............if we are still bickering and disagreeing over something that looks so ambiguous , this , obviously , DIDN'T happen.

This is born of impatience , in a similar way to those people who start annoying people and telling them its only 51 weeks to christmas

To infer that these "blobs" correlate to what Mr.NORAD claimed , is just ridiculous and whiffs of total naivete.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This thread is a complete joke! I can't believe some people view this as evidence that the prediction came true. The OP is an embarrassment to the ufo subject, and everything i hate about the subject. They don't even realise they are giving fuel to the skeptics and de-bunkers. They just want to believe so much, that all there logic goes out the window.

I love the ufo subject, and there are some great, unexplained cases out there, but the subject is just filled with people like the OP, to the point where its hard to take the subject seriously anymore.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
here's a simple way to put it. If these were so called ufo's and not balloons or plane lights at night and with all these phone calls made to 911, wouldn't we have seen f-16 flying all over nyc like crazy? I mean after 911 anytime something entered nyc airpsace jets were scrambled but not on this massive so called ufo sighting?

Also, wasn't the guy's book published like 2years ago? How could he know exactly what date this would happen? And why is it that this happened only over US major cities? What about Rio, Paris, London, Tokyo, Sidney????

Very skeptical on all this and i think people want this to happen so bad that they will swallow just about anything to be able to say to their friends that all their conspiracy research for the past x amount of years was well worth it.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wrong thread...

edit on 15/10/2010 by serbsta because: wrong thread

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris its hard to take the subject seriously anymore.

Agreed.
I used to read "unexplained" magazine as a 10 year old boy , under the covers witha torch at 3am when i shoulda been fast asleep.
I was filled with wonder that there were such things as " unexplained " and that everything was not as it seemed.
I grew up , wanting to believe , and even moreso during the cold war when we were all being prompted about what to do in the event of a nuclear attack. I hoped that something benevolent would step in and stop the madness.

However , the whole UFO debate , which was once a subject of fascination to me , has become a free-for-all for the lunatic fringe. Like when michael jackson died , all the wackos were spotting jacko everywhere , and when elvis died , people were seeing him working in the local chip-shop.

This whole fascinating subject has been ruined for me because of the dyslexic and incoherent babblings and wafflings of people who see a balloon and , immediately , jump all over it like white on rice , claiming the space brothers and the ashtar galactic command are putting on an aeronautical display , before landing on the whitehouse lawn and announcing the cure to end all disease.

The whole subject is tarnished with ridicule and uncorroborated , unsubstantiated nonsense now.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Reconciler

I 100% agree. I think i am going to take some time to look at the old cases again. I just need to feel the love again. These hardcore believers might be happy believing everything they see, and calling everyone who does not agree disinfo agents, but they don't realise the damage they do to the subject. They make it a bit of a joke to be honest

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Hey, you forgot my sighting!

I saw this alien craft comming towards my patio on the night of the 13th. It had multiple lights (some pulsating). It had an erie "chop, chop,chop" sound. I jumped up and down as this alien passed over my house.

Oh sure, I know some of you will say, "Dumbo, that was a police or news chopper." Well, I know there was an alien in that craft cause I just got a warm fuzzy feeling upon seeing it...so there.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
As soon as I see a thread by the author "Rajaten" I immediately call BS. This person has been making some of the most ridiculous threads. This rajaten is exactly why the mainstream public hates the conspiracy theorist. Didn't this person say something about a star in the sky that is actually a spaceship and if you look at the star you can see irregular geometric patterns. What kinda crap is that? Are you kidding me? I consider this person's threads to be highly biased and extremely unproductive.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

I know what you mean
Yes, we all know that there are people on here, and alot of forums who just enjoy de-bunking stuff. You could say its their livelyhood, and because they use the phrase "critical thinking" then they think that means they are intelligent.Yes, we all know these people. But these believers i put in the same group as them. They just bring the subject down. To be honest, and when you think about it, these de-bunkers and hardcore believers are completley running on their belief systems.

It is sad, but, what can you do about it. Its easier to fake stuff now, so even more people are believing this crap without logic

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So I half believe it. I mean that is a ton of sightings on the 13th and I can see UFO's which really means unidentified flying objects. The problem I have is this: If the aliens really wanted to show themselves wouldn't they do it better? Wouldn't they slow down and let their crafts be filmed in more detail. Unless they are going to gradually keep showing themselves little by little. For me, this was too little. I am one of those that believes that people can handle the truth. I would think that alien civilizations that are way more advanced than us would know that we can handle the truth as well. Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Starwatcher

I do not recall seeing any footage or photos of suspected UFO's over NYC on the 13th, only daytime stuff. I will go check, if you have some I would like to see.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Boogley

It's just out of focus the whole time, and i think it's a star.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join