It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

are these ballons too
el paso three ufos

from ats thread ufos over el paso

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ballon that footage in that thread

xploder

no idea what those are, certainly interesting, but what do they have to do with the image in question?.
and i think they prove my point about motion blur and elongation...

thanks

rich
edit on 16-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by Tholidor

thanks for the picture of two separate yellow balloons...

thanks

rich

From the start i take you as a troll, keeping talking about balloons,balloons,balloons,
with no evidence and by no surprise you responded to this thread in a flash.

And to other members dont bother with rich

No offense, please dont bother of posting claiming they were balloons or weather balloons if you weren't even there.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

how can anyone take you seriously when it took you over 100 pages to realise that there was actually a balloon release on the 13th....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Look familiar? hmmm... Compare
edit on 16-10-2010 by TechVampyre because: Quick change
Also note the comments at the bottom of the page
edit on 16-10-2010 by TechVampyre because: Quick change

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Looks like a balloon to me. It might nt be, but there is just no way of knowing.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Yeah at first I didn't want to believe it was balloons. But the more I see this argued and the more evidence i'm staring to see i'm leaning towards the balloon theory myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
reply to post by Jay-morris

Yeah at first I didn't want to believe it was balloons. But the more I see this argued and the more evidence i'm staring to see i'm leaning towards the balloon theory myself.

These types of footage are usless. I mean, it could be something strange, but it also could be just a balloon. And thats the problem with people, they will look at it and not see the balloons. but proof of ET.

Don't get me wrong. I believe that there are many ufo cases that are unexplained and need further investigation, but people believing every ufo story/photo/video is not the right way to go about things. At the end of the day, it makes the subject weak.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

reply to post by Tholidor

thanks for the picture of two separate yellow balloons...

thanks

rich

From the start i take you as a troll, keeping talking about balloons,balloons,balloons,
with no evidence and by no surprise you responded to this thread in a flash.

And to other members dont bother with rich

No offense, please dont bother of posting claiming they were balloons or weather balloons if you weren't even there.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

how can anyone take you seriously when it took you over 100 pages to realise that there was actually a balloon release on the 13th....

thanks

rich

how can anyone take you seriously when it took you over 100 pages to realize that there was actually a balloon release on the 13th.

No one here saying it was a balloon, no one has any real evidence of the balloons in question been released
and secondly you make no sense.

when it took you over 100 pages to realize that there was actually a balloon release on the 13th

I never said they were balloon.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

again you are missing or purposely ignoring the point of my post, forget the point of whether you believe the sightings were or were not balloons.

it took you over 100 pages to realise that there was actually a balloon release on the 13th... .

or are you denying that the gran via centenary celebration took place?.

read these two articles very carefully...

www.theepochtimes.com...

gothamist.com...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
WOOT

Realists: 1

Deluded: 0

yet again it boils down to something innocuous and hardly the paranormal....i love it

www.ufocasebook.com...

Here's a snippet for all the h8ers.....

"...A Westchester elementary school believes the puzzling orbs floating over Chelsea were likely a bundle of balloons that escaped from an engagement party they held for a teacher.

"UFO? They're crazy - those are our balloons!" said Angela Freeman, head of the Milestone School in Mount Vernon. "To me it was the most automatic thing. But it's all over YouTube."

A parent was bringing about 40 iridescent pearl balloons to the school for language arts teacher Andrea Craparo when the wind spent a bunch away around 1 p.m.

"They looked big and they were all together, so it looked like one UFO," said fourth-grader Nia Foster, 9.

Awestruck gawkers began calling the NYPD and the FAA starting about an hour later when mysterious flying objects appeared over Manhattan. ..."
edit on 16-10-2010 by jeddun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Exclusive New York City "UFO" Footage in HD By CBS Camera

WTFU People those are not BALLONS

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by PROFE

how is this video different from the one we already saw? And YES they do appear to be balloons.
edit on 16-10-2010 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
TOTAL balloons...how can you see it any other way???

as the great Paul Simon once sung

"..still a man he hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest...." la la laaa da dee da dum dum da

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Same thought... it would take longer to get to Twetter than to make a video or take pictures!...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
All of those of you here interested in the subject of aliens and UFOs and especially possible abduction cases, and/or are familiar with the Travis Walton case, you may not want to miss this if you have time to listen tonight...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Spread the word.
edit on 16-10-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I am sure this place used to do conspiracies and such.

On the real though, hear what Ive got to say brothers and sisters.

I left work today and a large car show room let off red and white/silver balloons. I saw six bunches of balloons floating off into the sky (maybe ten or so big high quality balloons in each bunch there were also a number of single balloons released). About fifty standing or moving people and a lot more in vehicles in a large supermarket car park took nearly no notice and went about as normal. I had a bit of a gander (these were some distance away, I saw them rising from a height of 20m to maybe 300 or something) and then went in. They were moving pretty fast in the wind on a cold day. Not one single person did I see standing around in awe watching it like an awesome spectacle apart from myself. When I got back into my car, they were not visible.

This is in Yorkshire England, the equivilent of one of the American "hick towns". Not one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world.

The people were not standing around watching balloons because that would be retarded. Not me though because I was obviously doing it for research puroses, although I probably did look silly, but dont let peer pressure get in the way of knowledge kids.

Lets have a look shall we?

- Predicted October 13th sighting date by an obscure and hardcore conspiracy source. Not likely to be a publicity stunt for Fulham in my opinion because of absence of any other marketing or good availability.

- Masses of reports and a lot of footage from all around the world on that day and surrounding days. Strange reports stating dissapearing village in China.

- No footage from high def airbourne cameras.

- New york flights grounded on the same day. "Smoke condition" or gas leak causes evacuation of radar facility.
New York skies are meant to be protected right? No military response even?

- Why would schoolchildren be celebrating a teachers annivesary? Multiple conflicting reports giving varying locations and functions that released the balloons. UFO meeting, charity benefit, teachers anniversary, film publicity stunt. If balloons are above New York so often then why the confusion?

- Eyewitness testimony suggests properties of alien craft.

- UFOs looked just like UFOs, as in etheric or physical craft of some kind. Ive seen them and they look a lot like that.

- UN ambassador to aliens does not exist despite this being reported at length by a trusted source.

Do not compartmetalise information, thread it together, the tapestry of reality is insane.

We cannot put up with this balloon clown b******t anymore. To all those who catagorically deny pan dimensional or alien life please have some faith in we who have seen strange objects in the sky or want to experience the spiritual side of life. We cant all be crazy or dissillusioned and many credible sources have had paranormal experiences, nearly all the fathers of civilisation believed in the astral realms in one form or another. The UFO and related phenomenon are a part of the human experience, dont deny it, embrace it!

edit on 16-10-2010 by Majestic23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Daytime and nightime are different events I believe.I have been watching the cam at night in Manhattan and you can tell when it is air traffic the 13th was not regular air traffic from what I have seen.

I will continue to watch the cam to see if the traffic changes and would appear to resemble the 13th.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

i'm not denying that there are ufo's and aliens out there but to believe that this was not balloons is kind of well...retarded TRUST ME i didn't want to believe those were balloons at first, BUT the truth is they are

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Majestic23

i'm not denying that there are ufo's and aliens out there but to believe that this was not balloons is kind of well...retarded TRUST ME i didn't want to believe those were balloons at first, BUT the truth is they are

If that is indeed the case Tech, whose balloons were they?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
WOW back at the start again...mmc-news.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

WOW back at the start again...mmc-news.com...

Wait a second. I already made points about that. So clearly you did not read my previous post.

If you wish to discuss this further then I suggest you change the sarky "WOW" attitude and actually read my posts before replying to them when they are not directed at you (this is clearly evident if you had carefully read through my posts). Furthermore I will not be replying to you if you blatantly ignore points I have made.

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join