It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
My earthcam is frozen. Shows no movement. Thats nbd though.

verdict - objects flying over NY unidentified. Possibly same objects which flew over El Paso one day later.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow. I'm reposting this in this thread, because the comparison to NY's sighting is absolutely astonishing to me. I don't think we can say this is balloons or 4chan. The yellow balloons WERE balloons, but there was something secondary taking place on that day.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Because like the cameras at your oil refinery, this camera is set to do zooms at certain intervals of time, as per a normal automated system. I've got 2 hours of recording done this evening, and twice there were zooms done that didn't fit into what I would consider the normal pattern.

Be that as it may, after watching said 2 hours of recordings, I can say with some confidence that most of what I've seen posted from Earthcam has been airplanes. Like it has been mentioned by other posters, there is an obvious flightpath and the planes become bright balls of light only when giving other planes a heads up to their location, which is similar to flashing your brights at another vehicle while driving in a heavy fog

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Agreed re earthcams. I havent seen any I find compelling or even raising suspicion. personally Id let it go on the earthcams. I dont mean dont watch just as far as the 13th goes it doesnt look like any very useful info came from them.

I keep checking back for new info. None yet. Its only been a couple of days...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by KIZZZY

You've put up a good fight in this thread, now can you please explain the ElPaso footage in the other thread, because I really, at least at this moment, don't think you can. The CBS footage posted above does show yellow balloons, but I don't believe this is what fooled hundreds of people in NY.

Me putting up a fight is not what happened here.
Logic and common sense prevailed!
I cannot account for the over-reactive New Yorkers
calling the Police Department. because they couldn't
determine what they were viewing
This is how rumors get spread! All
one person had to do is say UFO and that
starts a domino effect!

The irony is that majority of New Yorkers
paid no mind to the nonsense going on
downtown and the very next day
many had no clue that anything transpired
at all! That in and of itself speaks volumes.

As for the NOVELTY news report....keyword
here is "novelty"!

The secondary incident in New York?
I have to laugh. Not too many keeps up
with Astronomical info. regarding Jupiter
and/or the planets or constellations.
Enough said!

The yellow balloons and El Paso incident
DO NOT resemble each other. The only
thing similar here is the RUMOR!

It would be about time some of you start
asking questions about footage shown to
you instead of sitting on your bums doing
nothing but insisting on your absurdities
and perpetuating the bulldinkery!

If anything did really happen to the earth
I sure have my list of people to avoid!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by XUAFxOmega
reply to post by jeddun

STOP POSTING THAT NEWS ARTICLE.
The children are lying. Even we Believers agreed that the picture was made by a digital artist on the 9th, not the thirteenth. That is right, isn't it Rich? You're the one that found that out in the first place, so why is it that the kid's are saying "Yeah that was our's?"

Cover up. #ty one.

i find this extremely amusing because i kept getting insulted and allsorts when i first called fake on that photograph, and then not one single person apologised or even acknowledged it when it was proven , instead they just pretend it didn't happen and find something else to use as proof of a total fantasy and then use the fact that i debunked a photo as another way to have a thinly veiled dig!. this place is great..... BALLOONATIC ASYLUM.

oh and for the attention of those using the el paso lights as some kind of corroborating evidence of the NY fantasy... it has been debunked...

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
just to add to my previous post, that FAKE picture by jason diamond was the only pic/vid that actually had something that looked like it could cause a stir, funny that NY is one of if not THE busiest city on earth, and hundreds if not thousands of people were looking up to see what all the fuss was about, i would imagine that around 90% of those people had a cellphone with pic/vid capability and a fair few people had proper cameras or camcorders, and on top of that there's all the earthcam/webcams etc all over the place yet now mr diamonds picture is out of the equation we don't have one single video or photograph that shows anything that's unexplainable... no discernible structured craft... zippo... nada...

but still people want to believe.

thanks

rich
edit on 17-10-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You beleivers should be ashamed of yourselves for dragging this pointless waste of time. It has been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that nothing happened here, but you just can't admit you are wrong. You moan about de-bunkers, but you are just as bad as them at the end of the day. Drop this case and start looking into decent cases that are out there.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
If they were balloons why would people be around watching them. I gave an account of watching balloons just the other day. There was no confusion. Have those who keep crying balloons ever even seen balloons? They dont look like UFOs. You dont stand around watching them all day. What is hard to understand about that?

Why no military response? Unidentified objects over a city once attacked by aircraft. On the same day flights were grounded and a radar faciltiy evacuated.

Just another in the endless sea of coincidence in which the ballooners put their faith.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
If they were balloons why would people be around watching them. I gave an account of watching balloons just the other day. There was no confusion. Have those who keep crying balloons ever even seen balloons? They dont look like UFOs. You dont stand around watching them all day. What is hard to understand about that?

Why no military response? Unidentified objects over a city once attacked by aircraft. On the same day flights were grounded and a radar faciltiy evacuated.

Just another in the endless sea of coincidence in which the ballooners put their faith.

If balloons are high up, how the hell can people know what they are? Are you telling me that people will instantly look up and know they were not balloons, i don't think so. So, tell me, how can dots, high up in the sky not be balloons?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
yeah just reading lights is also coming in from north london

posted the 16t but says the 17th ???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
If balloons are high up, how the hell can people know what they are? Are you telling me that people will instantly look up and know they were not balloons, i don't think so.

I just described in a previous post that I watched balloons being released on a large scale for marketing purposes the other day.

If you have the money try it yourself. Release some balloons over New York and see if people stand around watching them for ages, see if it makes the news GO ON!

So, tell me, how can dots, high up in the sky not be balloons?

And again, how come ballooners have cited various sources for the balloons? Because they are desparite to deny. Think about it, if you thought they were just balloons, Why would you be on a site dedicated to conspiracy going "they were balloons!" ?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

wheres the pictures and/or video of anything other than balloons and planes? come on, surely you can show us something ?.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I agree. I have seen nothing to convince me they are anything other then balloons. I want proof to be convinced other wise witch there is none of.
edit on 17-10-2010 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

If balloons are high up, how the hell can people know what they are? Are you telling me that people will instantly look up and know they were not balloons, i don't think so.

I just described in a previous post that I watched balloons being released on a large scale for marketing purposes the other day.

If you have the money try it yourself. Release some balloons over New York and see if people stand around watching them for ages, see if it makes the news GO ON!

Because thats what they were. why make it something its not? Seems thats why UFO believers are deemed a bit nuts... We need some serious research, not speculation, which happens to much here.

edit on 17/10/2010 by TheWretched because: editied for rewording.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And again, how come ballooners have cited various sources for the balloons? Because they are desparite to deny. Think about it, if you thought they were just balloons, Why would you be on a site dedicated to conspiracy going "they were balloons!" ?

Care to explain how this constitutes as a conspiracy ? You have nothing to argue, and no point to reach other then you have convinced yourself they are E.T origin and no matter how much it has been disproving you still drag it out.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This video should refuel this threat back on track.
Dont dismiss this new video, watch it

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.niburu.nl...

Here are 3 new video's. Really good acting? I believe it, but that's my opinion

This one is just beautiful

vimeo.com... Normay similarities 1.50min is where it starts

edit on 17-10-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2010 by MrOrange82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrOrange82

no it shouldn't at all because the el paso lights has already been debunked as the "golden knights" skydiving team on a night dive with magnesium flares....

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

Originally posted by MrOrange82

no it shouldn't at all because the el paso lights has already been debunked as the "golden knights" skydiving team on a night dive with magnesium flares....

thanks

Sorry my bad, got lost in this threat.

What do you think about this video? vimeo.com... look from 1.50min.
Nothing to serious i know, but cool nonetheless

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115 >>

join