It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 112
<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

no idea what those are, certainly interesting, but what do they have to do with the image in question?.

Rich - see below. This vid is better quality and makes direct reference and comparison to the NYC incidents that was way beyond coincidence as far as I can tell.

BTW - I do agree that there was an element of mass hysteria going on that day but I also think there was definitely something way out of the ordinary going on.....

Better El Paso Vid and directly relevant to the NYC event/thread

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

sparky? thats a new one. and yeah i did read the entire post but you asked me a question who's balloons they were and despite you already having coverd it...it still remains the only logical explanation to the question you asked me. So get off your high horse and don't ask questions unless you want them answered...heres a question for you now. what makes you think that they are ufos ? and i want a descriptive answer that proves that YOU know for a fact those things are ufo's and it can not be disputed then I might take you a little more serious. Other then that you dont know anything other then what we already know they APPEAR to be balloons.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Just found this video on the old Youtube, dated 10-15-10.

Looks interesting, I'll let you be the judges.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

sparky? thats a new one.

What are you on? Whats sparky?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

**sarky whats wrong all you can do is find typos in what i said. you can't answer my question?
I asked for a explanation that could not be disputed. If you want me to take you more serious you should have said They are infact ufo's, because We can all sit around and guess what the hell they are but untill proven otherwise they are still unidentified flying objects wether they are of e.t origin or not they are still flying and unidentified...thanks for proving my point.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

and as for what im on...just pot my friend
try some you might loosing up

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You guys should "really" check out the Earthcam right now, I'm recording and it's interesting.

I think I'm on the midtown cam.
*edit - it's the Empire South cam

Might be airplanes, I seriously don't know but it deserves more attention than my own.

Earthcam
edit on 16-10-2010 by Fryaga because: Link added

edit on 16-10-2010 by Fryaga because: Edit for context

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

STOP POSTING THAT NEWS ARTICLE.
The children are lying. Even we Believers agreed that the picture was made by a digital artist on the 9th, not the thirteenth. That is right, isn't it Rich? You're the one that found that out in the first place, so why is it that the kid's are saying "Yeah that was our's?"

Cover up. #ty one.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
dude, the earth cams show the lights coming from the same direction, AIRPORT !!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I didn't say it wasn't airplanes, all I said is that it deserved checking out because apparently the person who is watching the webcam that can move it feels that some of the airplanes aren't worth watching - they've been panning away from some of them rather sporadically.

Somebody is paying attention to what is being recorded, that much is obvious.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga

I didn't say it wasn't airplanes, all I said is that it deserved checking out because apparently the person who is watching the webcam that can move it feels that some of the airplanes aren't worth watching - they've been panning away from some of them rather sporadically.

Yeah man there just planes. But I noticed that the person controlling the webcam is zooming in and out also.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

and as for what im on...just pot my friend
try some you might loosing up

Loose like you? Hyperdefensive, rude and swollowing the cover up story like a good boy?

Let me make it clear.

I already pointed out I had knowledge of that and other cover up stories that were conflicting.

So why do you come out with "WOW back to the start"?

Was it not obvious I already knew about that story and didnt believe by the content of the post you replied to?

Clearly, you didnt read the post did you?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I've decided to set aside an hour or two for the next few evenings to record the air traffic off this cam, during the same peak hours. It will at least give us a good idea what it looks like, that way when/if something abnormal actually does happen, we'll know what stands out.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Come talk to me when you have something relevant to discuss.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

Yeah man good thinking

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So what is the verdict on the NYC UFO's???

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Liberator

It was a non-event.

However, many don't want to believe it (like always).

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

It was already proven that those are aircraft lights. The video is a time lapse with about 15 to 30 seconds between each image which is just enough time for a jet to bank/turn and point it's lights at the camera, creating the illusion that it just "appeared". It happens all the time...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Fryaga

I was watching the camera for a few hours yesterday and created these time lapse images:

See these posts:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are just jets....

You can even see high definition video of pretty much the same thing here at 3:24:

edit on 16-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fryaga

Cameras can be set to do that automatically. Why does it have to be someone? When I worked at a Marathon oil refinery as security we had cameras that moved and zoomed on their own.

top topics

<< 109  110  111    113  114  115 >>

join