It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by changetheworld

how about i just stay exactly where i am, im allowed!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
it wasn't JUST a twitter hoax, there's already been a picture of some balloons.....

So everyone standing out there, came to look because of Twitter?

Why to that exact spot?

Yes someone did post pics, but how do we know it relates to what people are seeing in this video?
We've got people joking around in this thread about an actual UFO landing, plus the guy in the video said they were too high up to get a good shot of.

I'm not so sure this is a hoax just yet, but it could just be that people are witnessing something real that isn't extraordinary. Or maybe it is something extraordinary.

We'll have to wait and see when more information comes in.

I'm not willing to write it off just yet, and if I do eventually, it won't be in a condescending manner.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Hey at least this wasn't a total waste.. my hatred for twitter has been reaffirmed.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

it was still intended as a cheap and lame insult, just like that one.

note to yourself "must try harder"

thanks

rich

link   
What do UFO's, military psychics, and gang stalking have in common?

They're CIA-sponsored disinformation campaigns intended to hide the same thing: mind control.

link   
I saw something white, most likely a chopper, floating around on the Rio Di Janerio cam about half an hour ago. Then I went into the kitchen, came back and the video was down, only audio. It restored itself though after a few minutes and liberal pressing of the refresh button.

It was white, moved left, then moved back right.

Not claiming or stating anything. I'm not jumping on the pro-alien/ufo bandwagon. I just wanted to share an interesting thing I came across. It would be cool if this didn't seem like a giant hoax. Wasn't 4chan going to do some secret ufo report blitz a while ago?

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'll second that you cant tell who's serious and who's seriously desperate for attention.

link   
Good grief. People just want to believe so badly. It would be funny if I wasn't also a bit embarrassed to be associated with all this by being a member on ATS.

Oh forgot to mention --
city size ufo over St. Louis darkening the city--
made everyone zombies--

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Some guy just tweeted a couple of minutes ago that hundreds of balloons had been released about 5 hours ago in NYC but this has been happening much more recent than that. I'm looking at updates from 3 different sources on the net and information is really slow coming in. It's probably nothing but it has certainly caused what I could only name as being mass Twitsteria!!!! literally tweets every 10 seconds or so!!

October

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

no, thats not what i meant, somebody started a hoax with balloons in new york then put it on twitter to spread it.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Didn't dig through all the posts to see if this video was posted. But do you NYC people have police with M16's around all the time? (i honestly don't know)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here's a bunch of webcams: www.newyorkcityextra.com...

www.newyorkcitymetro.com...

And yes police in NYC with rifles all the time.
edit on 13-10-2010 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2010 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Good grief. People just want to believe so badly. It would be funny if I wasn't also a bit embarrassed to be associated with all this by being a member on ATS.

Oh forgot to mention --
city size ufo over St. Louis darkening the city--
made everyone zombies--

Sarcasm and ignorance in the same post - the usual stereotypical reposte of the skeptic.

Aside from that, believers will have confirmation of their beliefs; regardless if they believe in the phenomenon as an existent reality or as an inexistent figment of the imagination.

That is why there is no "mass" sighting to change everyones belief systems, but instead individual appearances to confirm the whole-hearted belief of each person whether it be a group of people or one individual at a time. There is the right 'not to know' and the right 'to know'.

This is why there will never be a general agreement, because those who believe in the phenomenon will see their proofs and those who do not will see their proofs from their perspective.
edit on 13-10-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Wow, you really want something to happen. How about I talked to three different people in NY, all work for companies that would have said something is going on, and NONE of them have heard anything. How about nothing is on CNN or GOOGLE or MSN.

I lived in NYC when 9-11 happened, Something that REALLY went down, and New Yorkers from Batter park to Harlem knew something was going on. AND they had reason to believe that something was going on.

I lost 2 friends in WTC that day, so I take offense to you posers who just say crap is happening, people are yelling and screaming. 9 years ago something REALLY did happen and we have seen how New Yorkers really react. So stop this nonsense. It's offensive.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective1

Originally posted by Sasky
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

How is anybody being had? Something is going on in NYC whether you buy it or not.

I have family in NYC, so I contacted them and they say that there is something going on, nobody knows what, not the police, not the people, npobody.
Some are screaming aliens, others saying a really, really, weird plane.
What ever it is, something is going on.

So people coming here and saying that it is al bull, need toe be silent and just wait for an explenation.
Because they are making fools of them selfs.

I am not saying it is aliens or what ever.
I am just saying somethin g IS going on over there.

this isn't true at all. i and everyone i know is in nyc and this is not happening.
edit on 13-10-2010 by tonypazzo because: oopsy

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
listening to a radio show called "Jack Blood Radio Show" who have a guy in NY who is confirming what has been seen and is filming it.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I am in NYC and so far i have not seen or heard anything. I have a view of the empire state building from my yard. Not a close up view but i would have definatly seen helicopters circling. Not saying i could have seen the orbs/ufo/ballons at this distance but helicopters i could definatly see. And none other then the normal ones going in and out the heliport on the east side. But if i see anything i will get pics or vid to post.

Just my 2 cent......

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Insult and arrogance as your reply. Nice.

So I guess "believers" don't have any ways to actually document these "ufos" in a city of millions. Convenient.

link   
reply to post by KoraX

Yes, NYC has permanent National Guard members stationed at Penn Station and Grand Central. It is not uncommon to see them around the streets dressed in full camo and carrying live weapons. Also the FBI/CIA/NSA has black government vehicles stationed outside certain Muslim centers quite often, they're not hard to spot, they have govt. plates and they have blacked out windows. I used to see them outside the deli on the corner of Allen and Stanton St. in Manhattan.

link   
reply to post by KoraX

Wow, a lot of people looking up at something ?????

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join