It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoraX
Didn't dig through all the posts to see if this video was posted. But do you NYC people have police with M16's around all the time? (i honestly don't know)

Well, where are the M16s (and $#|t). I watched the video, and paused throughout looking for dudes with M16s and cops everywhere. If he is going to make that statement, maybe he should film that instead of filming his thumb for half of that 70 second video. Is that too hard to ask?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

No offense but two massive jets hitting buildings is quite different than silent UFO's hovering in the air...

And yeah I just saw on the news that there were UFO sightings on tv, so something DID happen, what it was is another story.
edit on 13-10-2010 by porschedrifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Came across this video on youtube. Live webcam of Golden Gate brige of ufos.13th October 2010
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-10-2010 by raybies because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by dreampsi

Thanks great find, some up to date info

link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

I am only getting sound... The video is saying not open to the public. Do you have any video feed coming threw?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Good grief. People just want to believe so badly. It would be funny if I wasn't also a bit embarrassed to be associated with all this by being a member on ATS.

Oh forgot to mention --
city size ufo over St. Louis darkening the city--
made everyone zombies--

Yeah it does make it embarrassing. Don't let it get you down though, you are a part of the human race, and that's a profile you can't erase. There honestly needs to be a site, where you make your case before being allowed in, only the rational allowed.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmmguinness

Well, where are the M16s (and $#|t). I

Well, apparently they are there all the time (and $#|t), so its a non issue.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

link   
Check this out theyve just been reporting on it all

snardfarker.ning.com...

link   

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by EvillerBob

Wow, you really want something to happen. How about I talked to three different people in NY, all work for companies that would have said something is going on, and NONE of them have heard anything. How about nothing is on CNN or GOOGLE or MSN.

The answer to this is simple. It's because they're all in on the conspiracy. The proof of this is that they are all saying "nothing is happening", and it's too much of a concidence that they all came up with the same story, so all three people, CNN, Google and MSN are clearly collaborating

Actually, while it would be interesting if it is real, I don't have any reason to believe that anything is happening. What I do believe, however, is that it is amazing how many people are literally reaching the level of orgasm over this twitter affair, to the extent of treating every little inconsistency as proof rather than just that - an inconsistency. My posts are, if you'll pardon the expression, rather tongue-in-cheek. And not in the good way (ie someone else's cheek
)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...
go to this web page and watch the UFO video from NYC everyone is talking about

link   
am going to love how this plays out and how the media is going to handle this because it's a pretty big event. My cousin apparently saw the UFO he was on 51st and 1ave, he saw objects in this sky and described them exactly as the pics posted here. He told me how many people gathered in the street and looked at the UFO in amazement!!!
He also pointed out how he saw a couple of (passenger) airplanes flying lower then usual apparently avoiding the airspace the the UFO were hovering around.
I live on the west side of Manhattan and will camp on the roof of my building with a camera the rest of the day n night just in case we have more UFO
so if something shows ill upload them here asap!!
edit on 13-10-2010 by Warhacks because: found more information on topic

link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by 11118

Insult and arrogance as your reply. Nice.

So I guess "believers" don't have any ways to actually document these "ufos" in a city of millions. Convenient.

I do not mean to be insulting, and I will admit I was insulting in my previous post. I just would like to express the concern that I have when skeptical persons mock and laugh at people who truly believe what they are seeing and experiencing as real.

I already explained in my previous post why there is no hard-proofs but individual proofs.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
listening to jack blood now!!!

this is going crazy

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by mackblack27
One of them is coming to land in central park right now,

Sirens are going crazy...Ill try to get a better look

What? For real or are you joking?

Yeah sorry just mesin around.... im getting sick to death of these videos/predictions etc....

But can you imagine what it would be like if that sort of news popped up here???

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EvillerBob

Got it, very good. LMAO

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by October

Yeah me too, the last caller was adiment that he saw UFO'S so something must have been in the skies.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreampsi
listening to a radio show called "Jack Blood Radio Show" who have a guy in NY who is confirming what has been seen and is filming it.

Yeah.. what you are listening to is B.S. he is also going to start talking about other cities, eventually the prediction and then BOOK BOOK BOOK. I saw at "twit/tweet/twat" about him and he is definitely pandering to that prediction stuff.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For anyone interested, I've been keeping track of all of this buzz and will continue to update all in one place. The following post includes pics of the supposed NYC UFO as well as the vid of people looking up at the sky (UFO, balloons, whatever they may be). I'm going to just keep updating the post whenever new info comes in. I've already got a few other things to add to the post so feel free to refresh periodically for new info.

October 13 UFO Prediction: Sightings, Speculation, and the Buzz so Far

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I understood that.

What I said was, according to you, everyone standing out there looking up in the sky is doing so because of twitter and balloons.

What did I get wrong?

- Lee

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join