It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
I don't think some people here realize where the US capital is.
The state of Washington should not be confused with Washington DC.

Exactly so when It will change address, then you know that It was truly God who spoke to him!
I'm telling you right now, you will see the US capital of America change address!

I'm talking about they will BUILD a NEW CAPITAL in another part of the country.
I should add, This is what they are talking about right now and planning at the tables of Washington says the Lord,
But he is praying it doesn't happen because what the government want to do is build a new nation and TRY to change the constitution.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Why are you fighting so hard to get people to believe you? Does the Creator of the universe need an agent? (By the way if so what's the cut? 10%?)

You stated the "prophecy" fulfilled whatever requirement you felt compelled to do, now let it go. If it's truly God, then hindsight will be irrelevant, if it's not, then perhaps you can use this entire experience as a time of self-evaluation and where your perceptions need to improve.

Needless to say, your incessant need to defend your statement's and your friend are counter-productive. If it's truly prophecy then give air to the words and walk away and let the Author deal with the hearts of the hearer. By making this personal you are only confirming what many already believe. These "prophecies" are birthed from the heart/mind/imagination of a man, not God. God doesn't need a defender, a raving lunatic does.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudgedCover
Why are you fighting so hard to get people to believe you? Does the Creator of the universe need an agent? (By the way if so what's the cut? 10%?)

You stated the "prophecy" fulfilled whatever requirement you felt compelled to do, now let it go. If it's truly God, then hindsight will be irrelevant, if it's not, then perhaps you can use this entire experience as a time of self-evaluation and where your perceptions need to improve.

Needless to say, your incessant need to defend your statement's and your friend are counter-productive. If it's truly prophecy then give air to the words and walk away and let the Author deal with the hearts of the hearer. By making this personal you are only confirming what many already believe. These "prophecies" are birthed from the heart/mind/imagination of a man, not God. God doesn't need a defender, a raving lunatic does.

So you don't want me to reply to their question?
Alright then, I will take your advice and sit back.

Thanks anyways.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

Exactly so when It will change address, then you know that It was truly God who spoke to him!
I'm telling you right now, you will see the US capital of America change address!

I should add, This is what they are talking about right now and planning at the tables of Washington says the Lord,
But he is praying it doesn't happen because what the government want to do is build a new nation and TRY to change the constitution.

ok, so, if by 2012, the nations capital does not suddenly change, are you personally willing to accept that your friend is perhaps not a prophet at all, but rather just some wackjob messing with you?

or will you have a nice excuse as to why it didn't happen? (oh, he outprayed everyone in washington).

Please ask your friend to stop praying for that bit...a change would be nice (I suggest penn again), and who knows, someone may start listening to him besides the exceptionally gullible.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudgedCover

He needs to spread the word...

to ATS..

you know, a small website in the boondocks filled with loons and skeptics...because somehow...that matters.

OPs.
The loons are useless to tell, because they are still going on about blossom goodchild and how SHE may be the prophet..they will accept what you say of course, because they accept everything anyhow.
The skeptics will not believe you until you have absolute proof, 100% bulletproof evidence..

And in the whole scheme of things, only a few hundred people will ever read this post anyhow...actually, I would think alot less...much less.

So...point? You would get more people hearing your words by simply painting a sign and walking around your local mall, handing out flyers...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

ok, so, if by 2012, the nations capital does not suddenly change, are you personally willing to accept that your friend is perhaps not a prophet at all, but rather just some wackjob messing with you?

or will you have a nice excuse as to why it didn't happen? (oh, he outprayed everyone in washington).

Please ask your friend to stop praying for that bit...a change would be nice (I suggest penn again), and who knows, someone may start listening to him besides the exceptionally gullible.

IT wont happen in 2012 you should read the prophecy, It says in FUTURE not in 2012.
The last prophecy is not for 2012

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

i couldn't agree with you more,

this loony would get more listeners if he probably went to his local mall

I'm a prophet too you know. I predict bad stuff is gonna happen in the future. QUOTE ME ON THAT CUZ I KNOW IM RIGHT LOL!

I reported this topic hopefully a mod will come by and close it as it does not encourage discussion

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
God would never tell you what the future is going to be because the future isn't fixed for prediction, god knows the tides can turn he knows that if he gives man a story of gloom man will believe it and man will thus create it.

Your god puts you on this earth and makes these beautifull creatures perfect in their being, then he makes satan trhows him our way and now he will come and save us for what reason again? Does your god like to play hero?

Things are beginning to be worse and god doesn't need to tell me that, I also will not wait for christ because I know I have the same potential and what ever happens in this world I am appart of and I am responsible for, you are not yet ready to hear this and will wait while the world crumbles around you.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Yes of course I read his post, several times, because all your misquotes from it required me to go through it several times to show you what the poster actually said and why it was extremely inappropriate for you to swear at him and call him names.
His post was well reasoned and civil. Your responses to him were not.
edit on 10/12/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Are you sure none of this is in Revelations? It sounds a lot like chapters 13, 14 and 15. I guess I'd be kind of disappointed if it isn't. I thought perhaps we were in the 1260/42 days of chapter 11. Ask your friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

IT wont happen in 2012 you should read the prophecy, It says in FUTURE not in 2012.
The last prophecy is not for 2012

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

Oh hell, if there is no timeline, then anyone can be a prophet.

hold on, I am seeing something....

I forsee economic downturns in the future, I also forsee us going to mars, and further.
I foresee the people listening to crappy music (subjectively of course).
I foresee several wars in the future with many nations involved.
I foresee diseases being cured that have not been cured before.
I foresee new species being developed in labs
I foresee even more powerful weapons developed in the world
I foresee... (I could do this all day...because everything that can happen, probably will happen eventually).

This guy therefore is not a prophet, but rather a person whom states the obvious if given long enough time.

So, the Obama thing...if he ducks out of office before 2012, then we will read more...but if he doesn't, will you see the guy for what he is?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

This guy therefore is not a prophet, but rather a person whom states the obvious if given long enough time.

So, the Obama thing...if he ducks out of office before 2012, then we will read more...but if he doesn't, will you see the guy for what he is?

Well, you won't understand now till you see the other prophecies being fulfilled.
If it does not then I will see the guy for what he is.

Anyways, concerning the capital. After the things listed are fulfilled, I will tell you more about it.
But if those are wrong, then there is no need to tell you anything else.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

um....but we already know this stuff.......can ya give us something we

don't know already. I feel so cheated here!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Are you sure none of this is in Revelations? It sounds a lot like chapters 13, 14 and 15. I guess I'd be kind of disappointed if it isn't. I thought perhaps we were in the 1260/42 days of chapter 11. Ask your friend.

Yes, I'm sure. It has nothing to do with the prophecies in the book of revelation.
It is only concerning America, and only America. The sad part is when the prophecies are being fulfilled, people will start thinking its the end of the World and so on. But its not!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Well, you won't understand now till you see the other prophecies being fulfilled.
If it does not then I will see the guy for what he is.

Anyways, concerning the capital. After the things listed are fulfilled, I will tell you more about it.
But if those are wrong, then there is no need to tell you anything else.

Is this like a Nostradamus thing? Yanno....you can read the quatrain AFTER the event and not

before? I mean seriously....one cannot make heads or tails out of old Nostra there and then

when an event does occur they all say.....OHHHHHH that's what he meant!

Now the Book of Revelations....well that is just a book full of Ancient Constellations

and Astrological configurations and they even borrowed from the book of Daniel....Is that

considered plagiarism in their day I wonder....oh well....yeah....

hope you know your ancient Astronomy to delineate that puppy!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Setoman

Yes of course I read his post, several times, because all your misquotes from it required me to go through it several times to show you what the poster actually said and why it was extremely inappropriate for you to swear at him and call him names.

I'm telling you, the people who are yelling the loudest and cursing the most at the guy are the people who are the most disturbed by the prospect of what he/she says.

Note that the whiners are either antichristian, agnostic, athiests or general malcontents that don't derive peace from any other area in their lives. THEY ARE SCARED AT EVEN THE PROSPECT OF BEING JUDGED.

Even though I understand that their manifest hatred of the poster and his message is based in their own terror, I don't understand why these people simply do not click on threads with titles reflecting prophetic messages. Why even come to a site like ATS? Is their mortal terror so deep that they seek out a reason to rage against any sort of prophesy? Or is it that they are so spiritually bankrupt that they have to take pitiful stabs at anyone who brings a religious message?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Setoman

Come on now, I never sweared at him, I said he was acting dumb. If that offended him, then I'm sorry. But here is the reason I made that statement.

Really vague. Season of chaos, riots, civil war, martial law, police state. Didn't specify where though.
The world is a big place. I'm sure all that will go on somewhere.

Chamberf, did I not make it clear it was the United States of America, the whole prophecy? So was this reasonble?

He strikes me as a quitter, I don't think he knew what he was getting into.

How can you defend this Chamberf? The guy is basically trolling!

There are multiple deaths every year in America that cause riots

This is probably the only reasonble question, but it shouldn't even be asked because the prophecy specifically mention CIVIL WAR, so it won't just be like another riot.

Martial law on a localized basis isn't exactly abnormal. Many cities have curfews, more than you think. Military in the streets, I was at a parade awhile back, lots of em.

Chamberf, this is when it gets really wierd, I'm certain I said MARTIAL LAW IN CITIES!
Not seeing some people in millitary uniform in a parade, and I called it a party because for ex: stuff like mardi gra parade is a essentially partying in the streets!

Chamberf, I gave definition of Martial Law and the last time it was declared was during katrina.

9)We've had certain types of new currency come out every year. I hate the new penny's. All those quarters confused me too.

Reasonable? I clearly said a NEW CURRENCY, he is talking about different kinds of pennys and quarters that come out every year, yet are the same currency. I said a new PAPER currency.

There is always a change in the economy towards the end of the year and through the begining of the year. Christmas shopping season. Always a pickup. Most retail outlets do 40% of their business during this time. Then wall street adjusts when the last quarter's results get released. If we have free will isn't God just making an educated guess on what the economy will do?

Did I not say the Markets will crash to the point it would seem impossible to recover? So is his statement even remotely reasonable, Chamberf?

They will appoint a woman before the presidential seat; either pres or vp. Isn't that contradictory? 14 times the office of VP has been vacant. The president nominates a vp who is then confirmed or denied by house and senate. A VP can not be appointed. So essentially your buddy says Obama doesn't finish his term and Biden steps up and nominates Hilary for VP. For that to happen I'd assume it would have to happen before the dems lose the house and/or the senate. Lame duck session in hte beginning of year?

Notice I never said that, He is caught up in the wordings...
What I do know is A woman will arise out of the season of chaos and lead the nation, either as VP or Pres.

I am willing to bet if we calculate it down to the second, for whatever reason, maybe some planetary alignment his presidency will be shorter than 4 years by a second or two. LOL.

Reasonable or trolling?

But that prophecy isn't specific to the US. And actually the way it's worded it says a woman will be appointed to something before the prez or vp. Nothing more.

Reasonable? I made it clear all the prophecies were concerning America..

As far as moving the capitol out west... Your prophet needs to educate himself on the residence act. DC is the permanent capitol.

Need I say anymore?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Chaos will reign,but it has nothing to do with Gd.

Gd did the only thing for you that Gd had to do.

Gd brought us into this world.

It used to be closer to perfect and more right.

We are the ones who screwed it up.

That which you pursue takes flight,that which one flees from takes pursuit.

It's a dog's world.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Gd leaves the ending to be written by us.

A lot of us are illiterate.

The road to Hell is paved in good intentions.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Ok children, an important thing in code;
Those who clean their teeth are slaves to life.
Those who refuse to clean their teeth are slaves of decay unto death.

This saying is not specifically about cleaning teeth. It is a way to teach little ones many things rapidly. It's truth applies to many concepts and ideas.

---
Athiests, please understand; do you believe that some things are true and some things are false? Do you believe that some things are growing in life and some things are decaying? Life is easy to see when ignorance and arrogance do not shroud your "eyes."

Truth which is Life is alive.

---
Religious Ones, please understand; except that you are shepherding the weak as Christ/a christ, you are not from God. Stop your writhing and have confidence in the Provision of God which is God.

The Spirit of Life does not interface with Their Prophets in the same way as They once did. Unity has increased between the Spirit of the Word and the Children just as unity has increased between the Word and the Children.

To those who strive to resurrect the old days without regard to the seeds that Eternal Life manifested while in the flesh and among us, you bring such terrible weights onto your own shoulders and around your own neck. Release the weapons you are wielding, take up a crook and shepherd the weak; and you will be convinced that I am from Our Father. Whether a prophecy is true or not is irrelevant when those who observe such things are blinded by pride and lost in chaos. Shepherd the prideful and chaotic as Christ has done for His Brethren. To whose who remain in their pride and chaos; as gentle god, weep for the loss of connection, but as a gentle god, weep not as one weeps not for wood in a fire.

---
So many people don't have a grip on themselves.
edit on 10/12/2010 by Dasher because: Added declaration.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join