It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Ha ha . Loopy. If 2 occurs it's because 1 hasn't. Your like RW. Throw a heap of false prophecies out there and if one comes to pass "Hey I'm a Prophet".
Whats worse is doing it saying they are a prophet of God. Prophets of God prophesy to extend the Kingdom not puff up the prophet with worldly events.
It's all rubbish and once again (like Ron Weinland) time will prove it right. Thankfully, we only need a few months to expose this one, not three years.

Name the prophet,please and expose him. A real Prophet is happy to be named and connected with his words.

What are you going on rumbling about? I'm posting his prophesies about America to document them.
He's not the one posting it, I AM! So how is he puffing up himself? Or how Am I trying to puff him up when I'm not tellling you his personal info?
You are sounding retarded, Read your post again.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman
NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.
and he said these things that shall shortly come to pass because the LORD God has spoken to him. The bible says "For the Lord God doeth nothing till he reveals it to his servants, the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

3) There will be a death in America that will cause the people of america to RIOT!

4) God says "A GREAT Vigil will happen Before the end of the year." Many Tears, Many sad faces.

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

6) Eventually Martial law will be decreed for a season in some cities, You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition.

7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover.

8) From now through 2012, there will come a season of Chaos, Riots & Civil War, Martial Law/police state declared, they will eventually appoint a woman before the Presidential seat, either president or VP says the LORD.

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

"when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him." (Jeremiah 28:9)

But when men turn to their own devices, wickedness and righteousness, God's hand of protection goes down and people are left to their own devices and morale. So america has done just that.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

No offense but this is a load of crap.

1)There has already been an assasination attempt on Obama.

2)He strikes me as a quitter, I don't think he knew what he was getting into.

3)There are multiple deaths every year in America that cause riots.

4)Tony Curtis or Michael Jackson?

5)Oil spill? Nov election day? Define shock.

6)Wow, did the prophet come down here to Grande Isle Louisiana during the oil spill? Martial law on a localized basis isn't exactly abnormal. Many cities have curfews, more than you think. Military in the streets, I was at a parade awhile back, lots of em.

7)There is always a change in the economy towards the end of the year and through the begining of the year. Christmas shopping season. Always a pickup. Most retail outlets do 40% of their business during this time. Then wall street adjusts when the last quarter's results get released. If we have free will isn't God just making an educated guess on what the economy will do?

8)Really vague. Season of chaos, riots, civil war, martial law, police state. Didn't specify where though. The world is a big place. I'm sure all that will go on somewhere. They will appoint a woman before the presidential seat; either pres or vp. Isn't that contradictory? 14 times the office of VP has been vacant. The president nominates a vp who is then confirmed or denied by house and senate. A VP can not be appointed. So essentially your buddy says Obama doesn't finish his term and Biden steps up and nominates Hilary for VP. For that to happen I'd assume it would have to happen before the dems lose the house and/or the senate. Lame duck session in hte beginning of year?

9)We've had certain types of new currency come out every year. I hate the new penny's. All those quarters confused me too. As far as moving the capitol out west... Your prophet needs to educate himself on the residence act. DC is the permanent capitol.

"when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him." (Jeremiah 28:9)

I predict the economy will fluctuate before stabalizing. I predict republicans take back the house in november and come close on the senate. I predict Obama is a one term president. I predict human rights violations in Iran. The US will be affected by major environmental events from now thru 2012. I predict an increase in church attendance peaking in december 2012 and decling sharply after december 21st 2012. Man this is easy.

But when men turn to their own devices, wickedness and righteousness, God's hand of protection goes down and people are left to their own devices and morale. So america has done just that. Umm, what the hell does that mean? Whether we're wicked or righteous God's hand of protection goes down? Like goes down and doesn't do anything? Or comes down to intervene? If the the latter being as their is always those things going on isn't he always intervening? If the former, prophecy is irrelevant because he isn't going to do anything. America has done what? Tried to make the world a better place? Be a beacon of freedom? Help every nation in need across the globe? Allow it's people more freedom than any country on earth? America has done what?

Hosea 14;4.."I shall heal their unfaithfulness, I shall love them
of my own FREE WILL. because my anger has turned back from him".

The only specific predictions your prophet made were a woman ascending to the throne and Obama having a short presidency. I am willing to bet if we calculate it down to the second, for whatever reason, maybe some planetary alignment his presidency will be shorter than 4 years by a second or two. LOL. As far as the woman, sounds like he's been listening to the Hilary veep talk. But she CAN NOT BE APPOINTED. But that prophecy isn't specific to the US. And actually the way it's worded it says a woman will be appointed to something before the prez or vp. Nothing more.

THis entire thing is trash in my opinion. Most has already happened. Our new justice was a woman who was appointed.

1 Corinthians 10:15
I speak as to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say

2 John 1:10 ESV / 9 helpful votes
If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting

Revelation 2:2 ESV / 10 helpful votes
“‘I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance, and how you cannot bear with those who are evil, but have tested those who call themselves apostles and are not, and found them to be false

Matthew 7:16 ESV / 13 helpful votes
You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

John 7:24 ESV / 18 helpful votes
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Matthew 7:15 ESV / 45 helpful votes
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves

YOur friend strikes me as a false prophet. Sayeth DrJay. My right judgement tells me his predictions are no better than John Edward talking to someones dead grandmother.

Also. why tell another poster he sounds retarded> His grammar and diction seemed fine. I think you show more about your character with that comment than anything else you said.
edit on 11-10-2010 by DrJay1975 because: OP's use of the word retarded.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by MMPI2

There is extreme negativity because what the man says scares them. It's much easier to be hostile than to be scared.

How can anyone be scared of fairy tales?

My point made exactly.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Originally posted by Setoman
NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.
and he said these things that shall shortly come to pass because the LORD God has spoken to him. The bible says "For the Lord God doeth nothing till he reveals it to his servants, the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

3) There will be a death in America that will cause the people of america to RIOT!

4) God says "A GREAT Vigil will happen Before the end of the year." Many Tears, Many sad faces.

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

6) Eventually Martial law will be decreed for a season in some cities, You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition.

7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover.

8) From now through 2012, there will come a season of Chaos, Riots & Civil War, Martial Law/police state declared, they will eventually appoint a woman before the Presidential seat, either president or VP says the LORD.

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

But when men turn to their own devices, wickedness and righteousness, God's hand of protection goes down and people are left to their own devices and morale. So america has done just that.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

1)There has already been an assasination attempt on Obama.

2)He strikes me as a quitter, I don't think he knew what he was getting into.

3)There are multiple deaths every year in America that cause riots.

4)Tony Curtis or Michael Jackson?

5)Oil spill? Nov election day? Define shock.

6)Wow, did the prophet come down here to Grande Isle Louisiana during the oil spill? Martial law on a localized basis isn't exactly abnormal. Many cities have curfews, more than you think. Military in the streets, I was at a parade awhile back, lots of em.

7)There is always a change in the economy towards the end of the year and through the begining of the year. Christmas shopping season. Always a pickup. Most retail outlets do 40% of their business during this time. Then wall street adjusts when the last quarter's results get released. If we have free will isn't God just making an educated guess on what the economy will do?

8)Really vague. Season of chaos, riots, civil war, martial law, police state. Didn't specify where though. The world is a big place. I'm sure all that will go on somewhere. They will appoint a woman before the presidential seat; either pres or vp. Isn't that contradictory? 14 times the office of VP has been vacant. The president nominates a vp who is then confirmed or denied by house and senate. A VP can not be appointed. So essentially your buddy says Obama doesn't finish his term and Biden steps up and nominates Hilary for VP. For that to happen I'd assume it would have to happen before the dems lose the house and/or the senate. Lame duck session in hte beginning of year?

9)We've had certain types of new currency come out every year. I hate the new penny's. All those quarters confused me too. As far as moving the capitol out west... Your prophet needs to educate himself on the residence act. DC is the permanent capitol.

I predict the economy will fluctuate before stabalizing. I predict republicans take back the house in november and come close on the senate. I predict Obama is a one term president. I predict human rights violations in Iran. The US will be affected by major environmental events from now thru 2012. I predict an increase in church attendance peaking in december 2012 and decling sharply after december 21st 2012. Man this is easy.

But when men turn to their own devices, wickedness and righteousness, God's hand of protection goes down and people are left to their own devices and morale. So america has done just that. Umm, what the hell does that mean? Whether we're wicked or righteous God's hand of protection goes down? Like goes down and doesn't do anything? Or comes down to intervene? If the the latter being as their is always those things going on isn't he always intervening? If the former, prophecy is irrelevant because he isn't going to do anything. America has done what? Tried to make the world a better place? Be a beacon of freedom? Help every nation in need across the globe? Allow it's people more freedom than any country on earth? America has done what?

Hosea 14;4.."I shall heal their unfaithfulness, I shall love them
of my own FREE WILL. because my anger has turned back from him".

The only specific predictions your prophet made were a woman ascending to the throne and Obama having a short presidency. I am willing to bet if we calculate it down to the second, for whatever reason, maybe some planetary alignment his presidency will be shorter than 4 years by a second or two. LOL. As far as the woman, sounds like he's been listening to the Hilary veep talk. But she CAN NOT BE APPOINTED. But that prophecy isn't specific to the US. And actually the way it's worded it says a woman will be appointed to something before the prez or vp. Nothing more.

THis entire thing is trash in my opinion. Most has already happened. Our new justice was a woman who was appointed.

1 Corinthians 10:15
I speak as to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say

2 John 1:10 ESV / 9 helpful votes
If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting

Revelation 2:2 ESV / 10 helpful votes
“‘I know your works, your toil and your patient endurance, and how you cannot bear with those who are evil, but have tested those who call themselves apostles and are not, and found them to be false

Matthew 7:16 ESV / 13 helpful votes
You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

John 7:24 ESV / 18 helpful votes
Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

Matthew 7:15 ESV / 45 helpful votes
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves

YOur friend strikes me as a false prophet. Sayeth DrJay. My right judgement tells me his predictions are no better than John Edward talking to someones dead grandmother.

Also. why tell another poster he sounds retarded> His grammar and diction seemed fine. I think you show more about your character with that comment than anything else you said.
edit on 11-10-2010 by DrJay1975 because: OP's use of the word retarded.

Wellllll said.

link   
If you repeat something enough times, it begins to become true.

Self fulfilling prophecy, nothing more.

I doubt any of this will happen, but if the stock market crashes I won't be surprised.

link   
reply to post by Setoman

Yeshua IS more than a prophet .

www.youtube.com... man lead by god to find missing girl alive .

Faith with out love is nothing,i have found more truth at the feet of the crucified than in any book,What is more in value than the blood of the king of infinite majesty??,1 drop passes in value the whole universe,and is the price of sanctifying grace,True virtue is formed by prayer,pray with humility ,with out humility there is no virtue,He that perseveres in humble prayer for grace with obtain all virtue,the wretched will not pray, the wicked are ashamed to Neel,the words of the miser-ere will forever remain true,what reverence and humility should poor wretched man draw near when he desires to approach the loving divine infinite majesty,At any time a man can pray and gain more than the whole earth can give him,did you know
In the creative works of God, seven completes the colours of the spectrum and rainbow, and
satisfies in music the notes of the scale. In each of these the eighth is only a repetition of the
first.One more step brings us to colour, which is caused by the vibrations of light, as sound is caused by the
vibrations of air. There is a relation between the two, so that a particular colour corresponds to a particular note in music
Hence there are seven colours answering to the seven musical sounds, and it is found that sounds which
harmonize, correspond with colours that harmonize. While discords in colour correspond with discords
in music.The seven, both in music and colour, are divided into three and four. Three primary colours and four
secondary, from which all others proceed, answer to the three primary sounds called the Tri-chord, or
common chord, and four secondary.
The subject is too abstruse to enlarge further upon here. Sufficient has been said to show that in the
works of God all is perfect harmony, order and symmetry, both in number and design; and one
corresponds with the other in a real and wonderful manner.
The one great question now is, May we not expect to find the same phenomena in that greatest of all
God's works, viz., His Word? If not the greatest in some senses, yet it is the greatest in its importance to
us. For if we find in it the same corresponding perfection in design, then we see throughout the whole of
it the same mysterious autograph. And its truths, and promises, and precepts come to us with increased
solemnity and power; for the words of the book say with the stars of heaven
"The hand that made us is divine.there are 593,493 words in the Old Testament and 181,253 in the New Testament giving 774,746 words and the word Seven occurs 287 times, or 7 x41."Seventh,"
the fractional part,occurs 98 times, or 7 x 14."Seven-fold," occurs 7
times.And The numbers"third," "fourth," "six," "seventh," and "thousands,"
together, seven times.
7 is the only dimension,besides the familiar 3, in..
which a vector cross product can be defined.Seven is the sum of any two
opposite sides on a standard six-sided die.YESHUA Immanuel is the 77th
name in the line which comes through Nathan, it is the 66th name in the
line which comes through Solomon,).The number six is further associated
with Christ as the Son of Man, in that His birth was announced in the
sixth month (Luke 1:26): and the sixth hour is specially marked at His
crucifixion (Matt 27:45; Mark 15:33; Luke23:44).THE SEVEN APPEARANCES OF ANGELS*
* There were three appearances before the birth of Jesus:—(1) to Zacharias (Luke
1:1); (2) to Mary (Luke 1:26); (3) to Joseph (Matt 1:20). Altogether there were ten,
which completes the perfection of Divine order. It would prove a fruitful source of
profit to make a close study of all the words and sayings of angels.
during the life of Jesus on earth.
1. To the shepherds (Luke 2:9).
2. To Joseph (Matt 2:13).
3. To Joseph (Matt 2:19).
4. After the Temptation (Matt 4:11).
5. In Gethsemane (Luke 22:43).
6. At the Resurrection (Matt 28:2).
7. At the Ascension (Acts 1:10).
The Seven Seals
are thus divided; the first four being marked by the command "Come,"* given to the horseman,
while the latter three are altogether different.
* The verb means "to come," or "go."
The Seven Trumpets
are also divided into three and four, the first four being severed from the latter three by the angel
flying saying, "Woe, woe, woe."
The Seven Parables of Matthew 13
are also thus marked, as already shown on .
The division is still further marked by the three commencing with the word "Again" (vv 44, 45,
and 47), while the four are separated by the word "Another"; thus indicating that in the four we
have four different revelations in their relation to the world, while in the three we have a
repetition of the one truth in different forms in its relation to God's people
THE SEVEN SENTANCES OF JESUS FROM THE CROSS
l "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do," Luke 23:34.
l "Verily, I say unto thee today: Thou shalt be with Me in Paradise," Luke 23:43.
l "My God! my God! why hast thou forsaken Me," Matt 27:46.
l "Woman, behold thy son...Behold thy mother," John 19:26.
l "I thirst," John 19:28.
l "Father, into Thy hand I commend My spirit," Luke 23:46.
l "It is finished," John 19:30.

The seventy sevens prophecy in Daniel chapter 9 predicted the precise date that Jesus, the Messiah, would be cut off. Isaiah 50:6 accurately describes the beating that Jesus endured.

the 7th word of Genesis 1:1 is Heaven .
Seven, the fourth prime number, is not only a Mersenne prime but also a double Mersenne prime since it is itself the exponent for another Mersenne prime. It is also a Newman-Shanks-Williams prime, a Woodall prime, a factorial prime, a lucky prime, a happy number, a safe prime and the fourth Heegner number.
Seven is the lowest number which cannot be represented as the sum of the squares of three integers.
Seven is the aliquot sum of one number, the cubic number 8 and is the base of the 7-aliquot tree.
n = 7 is the first natural number for which the next statement does not hold: "Two nilpotent endomorphisms from Cn with the same minimal polynomial and the same rank are similar."
7 is the only dimension, besides the familiar 3, in which a vector cross product can be defined.
999,999 divided by 7 is exactly 142,857. Therefore, when a vulgar fraction with 7 in the denominator is converted to a decimal expansion, the result has the same six-digit repeating sequence after the decimal point, but the sequence can start with any of those six digits For example, 1/7 = 0.142 857 142.... and 2/7 = 0.285 714 285...
A seven-sided shape is a heptagon. The regular n-gons for n ≤ 6 can be constructed by compass and straightedge alone, but the regular heptagon cannot. Figurate numbers representing heptagons (including seven) are called heptagonal numbers. Seven is also a centered hexagonal number.
There are seven frieze groups, the groups consisting of symmetries of the plane whose group of translations is isomorphic to the group of integers.
There are seven fundamental types of catastrophes.

Another meaning of the root (Shavagh) is to swear, or make an oath. It is clear from its
first occurrence in Genesis 21:31, "They sware both of them," that this oath was based upon the
"seven ewe lambs" (vv 28,29,30), which point to the idea of satisfaction or fulness in an oath. It
was the security, satisfaction, and fulness of the obligation, or completeness of the bond, which
caused the same word to be used for both the number seven and an oath; and hence it is written,
"an oath for confirmation is an end of all strife." Beer-sheba, the well of the oath, is the standing
witness of the spiritual perfection of the number seven. The number meets us on,

The seven gifts of Romans 12:6-8.
The seven unities of Ephesians 4:4-6. (See p. 59.)
The seven characteristics of wisdom, James 3:17.
The seven gifts of Christ in John's Gospel:
l His flesh, 6:51..
l His life, 10:11.
l His example, 13:15.
l The comforter, 14:16.
l "My peace," 14:27.
l His words, 17:8,14.
l His glory, 17:22.
The seven "better" things in Hebrews:
l Testament, 7:22.
l Promises, 8:6.
l Substance, 10:34.
l Hope, 7:19.
l Sacrifices, 9:23.
l Country, 11:16.
l Thing 11:35.
The seven titles of Christ in Hebrews:
l Heir of all things, 1:2.
l Captain of our salvation, 2:10.
l Apostle, 3:1.
l Author of salvation, 5:9.
l Forerunner, 6:20.
l High Priest, 10:21.
l Author and finisher of faith, 12:2.
The seven-fold "once," apax (hapax). Once for all, in Hebrews (9:7,26,27,28, 10:2, 12:26,27).
The Seven exhortations in Hebrews, "Let us," 10:22, 23, 24, 12:1, 28, 13:13, 15.
The seven graces of 2 Peter 1:5-7.
The seven-fold ascriptions of praise in Revelation 5:12, 7:12, etc.
The seven "eternal" things in Hebrews:
l A priest for ever, 5:6.
l Eternal salvation, 5:9.
l Eternal judgment, 6:2.
l Eternal redemption, 9:12.
l Eternal spirit, 9:14.
l Eternal inheritance, 9:15.
l Everlasting covenant, 13:20.
The seven firstfruits of—
l Resurrection, 1 Cor 15:20-23.
l The Spirit, Rom 8:23.
l New creation, James 1:18.
l Israel, Rom 11:16.
l The "redeemed from the earth," Rev 14:5.
l Missions, Rom 16:5.
l Ministry, 1 Cor 16:15.
The seven parables of Matthew 13.
The seven-fold "blessed" in Revelation: 1:3, 14:13, 16:15, 19:9, 20:6, 22:7, 14.
The seven "mysteries" or secrets:
l The kingdom, Matt 13:11; Mark 4:11; Luke 8:10.
l The partial blindness of Israel, Rom 11:25.
l The Church or Body of Christ, Rom 16:25; Eph 3:3,4,9, 5:32, 6:19; Col 1:26,27; Rev
1:20.
l The first Resurrection, 1 Cor 15:51.
l The secret purpose of God, Eph 1:9; Col 2:2; Rev 10:7.
l The secret purpose of the devil, 2 Thess 2:7.
l Babylon, Rev 17:5, 7.
The seven steps in the humiliation of Jesus and the seven in His exaltation in Philippians 2.
The seven sentances of Jesus from the Cross:
l "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do," Luke 23:34.
l "Verily, I say unto thee today: Thou shalt be with Me in Paradise," Luke 23:43.
l "My God! my God! why hast thou forsaken Me," Matt 27:46.
l "Woman, behold thy son...Behold thy mother," John 19:26.
l "I thirst," John 19:28.
l "Father, into Thy hand I commend My spirit," Luke 23:46.
l "It is finished," John 19:30.
Seven-fold occurrence of the expression "in Christ," in 2 Timothy: 1:1, 9, 13, 2:1, 10, 2:12, 15.
The mystery of God is completed in the seventh vial of the seventh trumpet of the seventh seal.
The "seventh" man "from Adam" "was not, for God took him" (Gen 5:24).
The day of atonement was in the seventh month (Lev 16:29).
The clean beasts were taken into the Ark by sevens (Gen 7:2). (The others were taken by twos,
6:19).
Seven steps lead up to the temple in Ezekiel 40.
The Lord's Prayer contains seven petitions. These are divided into four and three. The first three
relate to God, the four to man.
Seven washings are typical of our complete spiritual cleansing (2 Kings 5:14).

looking into Higher dimensional polytope geometric Folding and unfolding Algorithms i now show you
a net like wep within the polyhedron that can be extended to higher dimensions. it is in an arrangement of edge-joined polygons in the plane which can be folded along its edges to become the faces of the polyhedron.(crow of thorns) it forms a Crucifix like the one YESHUA IMMANUEL THE CHRIST was nailed to.
this is unavoidable and a intended form with in this reality object,it is composed of polyhedral cells that are connected by their faces and all occupy the same three-dimensional space, just as the polygon faces of a net & of a polyhedron are connected by their edges and all occupy the same plane.the four-dimensional cube,
knowing Whether or not every four-dimensional polytope may be cut along the two-dimensional faces shared by its three-dimensional faces, and unfolded into 3D to a single non overlapping polyhedron (as in the unfolding of the tesseract is unknown.

www.youtube.com... YESHUA Fernandinho
www.youtube.com... Yeshua song

Originally posted by -unnamed-
An invisible candle shines forth form behind the silence, inside and underneath the noise i speak with the Dolphins and whales, upon the edges of oblivion I dance and sing for them, light holding shadows approach the mirage ,harken riddles of resurrections, this laughter is from knowing these lips are from yonder, it is your fear that hears the gallops near,an echo pulses as the waves wash their blood on to the shores,the blackness the darkness forever.
As they sleep over the corpse of the homo sapien our song will rain sonorous,form the Puparium we vent riddles of repugnance ,sent of she, seduction fragrance.The hand of compassionate woman have cook their own children;they become food for them in the destruction of the daughter of my people

edit on 11-10-2010 by -Anonymous- because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2010 by -Anonymous- because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Glad to see you agree.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her."

I have a prophecy too Setoman.

This is what is going to happen. One of your friend's condition is going to worsen. (from not taking medication and getting the proper help). He will then by the end of 2010 have a severe "episode" then mistake you for being the devils reincarnation. Well... after that it gets pretty graphic and lets just say it doesn't turn out well for you.

AND THIS WILL COME TO PASS SAITH ME, A REAL PERSON THAT YOU KNOW EXISTS BECAUSE I AM NOT IN YOUR HEAD, THIS FORUM IS VERY REAL SAITH YOUR EYES!!!

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it. And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, that all the people that is found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee. And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it: And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword. But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
These are not prophecies.

They are logical assumptions.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Now that's the way to get people to believe in your prophecies.

Yell at them and call them names. I am sure your God must be proud of you,

No you are a load of crap

Its official you are retarded, BYE! and yes I called you retarded, I don't have time to deal with people who want to act ignorant.

Is that really what Jesus would do?

edit on 10/11/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: of the PSA by your friendly neighborhood agnostic.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

Now that's the way to get people to believe in your prophecies.

Yell at them and call them names. I am sure your God must be proud of you,

No you are a load of crap

Its official you are retarded, BYE! and yes I called you retarded, I don't have time to deal with people who want to act ignorant.

Is that really what Jesus would do?

edit on 10/11/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

When someone is purposely acting dumb, I hate that and call it out.
It leads the thread to no where
I have gotten Good questions and response till this guy came along.
Trust me If Jesus was here, He would say worser things to this perverse generation.

The propehcy is well detailed.
I already made it clear its for america.
When it says Martial law decreed, IT MEANS MARTIAL LAW DECREED.
when was the last time Martial Law was decreed.
Look it up in google. When it says "CIVIL WAR", It means CIVIL WAR.

When It says a woman by become president or VP, that's what it means.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Okay, it sounds like you should know.

But I was under the impression he spoke about love and meekness and all in the sermon on the Mount--ya know the Beatitudes.
Peacemakers.....yada yada yada

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker PI

We(if you are a christian) need to begin to pray HARD for the President!!!.

Tell me this, if your God has told your unseen prophet aquaintance all the things that will come to pass. Why do you believe praying for the President would make any difference to what will happen in the future?

Are you suggesting that your god might change his mind based upon your prayers ?

Seems a little indecisive for such an omnipitant being dont you think ?

I'am also curious to know why your God does not have the facility to communicate with his creations other than having to rely on the ramblings of your Prophet aquaintance. Seems to me your God needs to open a TWITTER account.

Any chance of an answer yet.
I believe I have asked legitimate questions.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

Okay, it sounds like you should know.

But I was under the impression he spoke about love and meekness and all on the sermon on the Mount--ya know the Beatitudes.

He also preached On Hell and the Lake of Fire.
He also called people serpents, hypocrites, unbelievers, Vipers, Snakes, Fox and so on and so forth.
I'm not saying Jesus is not Love, But he is also Justice!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

And you see yourself fit to dole out the justice you think that he would?
I guess I don't understand.
edit on 10/12/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: I also don't understand why people tend to log off when I ask questions. Is it my breath?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker PI

Tell me this, if your God has told your unseen prophet aquaintance all the things that will come to pass. Why do you believe praying for the President would make any difference to what will happen in the future?

This is actually a Good question and I welcome Good questions.

Prophecy can be changed through prayer. If you are familiar with the bible.
You will know that the bible is full of conditional prophecies. Actually most prophecies are conditional. When I say conditional, I mean it depends on the action of who the prophecies are given to.

Prophecy sometimes are warning to people, and if they repent, God would intervene.
Another thing is, Prophecy is in part. Men and Women of God prophesy in part not in full.
They are not omniscience, they are not God. They just receive piece and bits of information.

But here is a man name Isaiah in the Bible, He is a prophet. He went to a man name Hezekiah and prophesied to him saying "Thus saith the Lord, Get your house in order for You shall die." Then he left. Hezekiah went and pray and prayed Hard to God. and then the same Prophet had to come back and give Hezekiah another prophecy saying "Thus saith the Lord, I have heard you, I will add 15 years to your life."

Here you see prophecy in part here and prayer in action.

Are you suggesting that your god might change his mind based upon your prayers ?
Seems a little indecisive for such an omnipitant being dont you think ?

I'm saying that God intervenes and responds to the prayer of the church and to the repentance of the People.
If they would heed the Word of the Lord.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14)

I'am also curious to know why your God does not have the facility to communicate with his creations other than having to rely on the ramblings of your Prophet aquaintance. Seems to me your God needs to open a TWITTER account.

The bible says if you want to approach God, you must do it from the basis of faith.
If you want God to communicate with you, then go buy a bible, start reading and praying.
Ask him to reveal himself to you, and he will gladly do it. He is no respector of persons.

edit on 12-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

And you see yourself fit to dole out the justice you think that he would?
I guess I don't understand.
edit on 10/12/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: I also don't understand why people tend to log off when I ask questions. Is it my breath?

No I"m not dealing out justice. IF you take a look at the guys post he came out with "this is a load of sh*t"
Now for someone to say that, I would assume they would follow up with a good argument and question that would lead to satisfactory answers.

But he followed up off the wall, talking about how its not about america.
When I made it clear several times its about america. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out.
A little baby will be able to.
So the only way is, He is trying to play dumb on purpose. That wouldn't contribute to this thread!

I mean the guy was comparing martial law to seeing some people in military uniform at his party?

This is obvious trolling...

And went on to mention Micheal Jackson?
He looked like he was TROLLING! I don't need any trolls.

Here is a definition of martial law:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

To be fair, the guy didn't use the expletive you said he did. He said

His points talked about America, though you say they don't. I mean it is in print above for you to double check.

And he was talking about being in Louisiana during the oil spill--you know that 3 month long fiasco?

I don't think you will find very many people who would call the oil spill a party.

down here to Grande Isle Louisiana during the oil spill? Martial law on a localized basis isn't exactly abnormal. Many cities have curfews, more than you think. Military in the streets, I was at a parade awhile back, lots of em.

Yet you said that he stated:

I mean the guy was comparing martial law to seeing some people in military uniform at his party?

Can you point out to me where he said that?

About Michael Jackson, I think he just got the year wrong--it was last year when the "world was shocked by a death".
Tony Curtis DID die but he wasn't such a shock.
edit on 10/12/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join