It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

God was singing Billy Joel?
"We didn't start the Fire..."

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Ah, Obama ... he is always in my (imprecatory) prayers

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
My hope is that your lack of reply means that you have abandoned the validity you saw in this and are instead enjoying a happy, peaceful New Year, Setoman. I will not belittle you for your faith in a now evidently false prophecy. That doesn't accomplish anything or benefit anyone in my opinion, and I hope others will feel the same.

Though, I am interested in reading your thoughts and feelings about this and how it impacts your beliefs.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I hope, Setoman, you will now re-examine your thoughts about this "prophet friend" of yours. Friends don't lie about huge things like those "prophecies".
You might want some distance from this false prophet, finally.

Won't even say "I told you so", I'll just say " Yep...oh well, saw this coming at the threads beginning. Move on."

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Yep, sorry that I haven't replied, I was too busy enjoying Christmas and the new year and I hope you enjoyed yours aswell. Anyway, apparently this is a false prophecy. I'm sorry that you all had to go through this. My view concerning him(the guy) has definitely changed.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I'm glad the start of your 2011 was happy. Mine has been as well so far thankfully. I hope people have read your posts here. You may have started out proclaiming that this was a true prophecy and that what you were saying would take place, but you subsequently said in your own words that you had been "a bit arrogant," and then when nothing happened you changed your views.

I hope rather than condemning you, that you have earned some respect for your ability to admit that. You have earned mine, whether I agree with you about any given topic or not. I respect humility and the ability to change and learn, which you have demonstrated in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join