It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.
and he said these things that shall shortly come to pass because the LORD God has spoken to him. The bible says "For the Lord God doeth nothing till he reveals it to his servants, the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

3) There will be a death in America that will cause the people of america to RIOT!

4) God says "A GREAT Vigil will happen Before the end of the year." Many Tears, Many sad faces.

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

6) Eventually Martial law will be decreed for a season in some cities, You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition.

7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover.

8) From now through 2012, there will come a season of Chaos, Riots & Civil War, Martial Law/police state declared, they will eventually appoint a woman before the Presidential seat, either president or VP says the LORD.

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

"when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him." (Jeremiah 28:9)

But when men turn to their own devices, wickedness and righteousness, God's hand of protection goes down and people are left to their own devices and morale. So america has done just that.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
You're using Christian prophecy with Mayan prophecy. Those are two very different cultures and beliefs.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

This has nothing to do with the mayan calender hogwash.
This isn't an end-time stuff. 2012 is not the end of the world...
This prophecy is given by the Spirit of God of things that will shortly come to pass in america...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

mayans didnt have any prophecy, just an end of a cycle.

people just assume OMG END OF THE WORLD

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Ahh! Like the other times in the Bible was supposed to prophecy. Like a broken clock that keeps getting perfected twice a day.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Well when this start coming to pass perfectly as prophesied, we would know right?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Throw enough at any wall and something is bound to stick.

Play the odds, post a bunch of "prophecies", a couple specific, the rest open to massive interpretation and you're sure to have "bragging rights" about something.

I predict this thread will end up being as specifically prophetic as all the other ATS prediction threads I've read. And, guess what, my prediction has better odds of happening than most of your friends.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

There have always been natural disasters and wars and the same with the rumors of both. Jesus still isn't here. But his followers haven't given up hope/

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

What if everything happens as prophesied?
What would be your reaction.

Would we not know that there is a God, Jesus? and that he has truly spoken to his prophet about things that will happen?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Again, 2012 is not the end of the world, or the rapture.
Jesus might not come back for 20, 30, even 40, 50, 60, 70 years.
This has nothing to do with the rapture.
But purely america.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

That's your belief then and nothing more.
I respect that! That is what happiness is for you.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Setoman

That's your belief then and nothing more.
I respect that! That is what happiness is for you.

So when this happens, cause it will.
Accurate as prophesied, we will know there is a God and his name is Jesus.

Just bookmark this thread and you will be shocked when it starts coming to pass.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I s&f'd it because I believe it to be true. Many of those things I have felt but would never dare say. I think number one not only is an attempt, it will be number 3 which will spark the race wars. All we can do is wait and see.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Ya know, perhaps it would be better off if the Lord kept his mouth shut for once.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
True prophetic utterance inspired by God throughout the Bible almost always includes a call to repentance and then a proclamation of hope.

This "word from Lord" seems to be missing that, which means God is going off script for this one eh? The goal of "doom and gloom" prophecy in the Bible is always to save those from said doom and gloom. Your friend seems to be only interested in the doom and gloom...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudgedCover
True prophetic utterance inspired by God throughout the Bible almost always includes a call to repentance and then a proclamation of hope.

This "word from Lord" seems to be missing that, which means God is going off script for this one eh? The goal of "doom and gloom" prophecy in the Bible is always to save those from said doom and gloom. Your friend seems to be only interested in the doom and gloom...

I'm only quoting his prophecies not the messages that come with it...
They are too long to put here.

Like he said this will happen because America has rejected God protection and God has taken his hand off of america. and that America is naked in this season.

He also said and I quote: "I did not create the craziness. I did not start the fire. I attempted to intervene but men did not listen to me says the Holy one. They avoided my counsel; they avoided my word."

EDIT: Also I should add, this isn't the judgement of God, its not God judging america!!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
i dont think the "rapture" was mentioned in the bible.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Sorry man, but the chances of your "friends" prophecies coming to pass are just as likely as every one of the 100 other prediction post this week. There are a lot of them supposedly happening this month. What goes through a persons mind when they make up all these things claiming to be in contact with aliens or God...come on get real.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by Setoman

Sorry man, but the chances of your "friends" prophecies coming to pass are just as likely as every one of the 100 other prediction post this week. There are a lot of them supposedly happening this month. What goes through a persons mind when they make up all these things claiming to be in contact with aliens or God...come on get real.

I promise you this will come to pass and you will witness it!
Just bookmark it, This is the Spirit of God talking.
Other prophecies are based on people's feelings. But this is God talking!
Its quite different than what men feels or felt.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41445cb22c65.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join