It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I explained Old Testament prophets who proclaim the future of God's judgement to nations are different than the New Testament prophets whose prophecies are only to edify the church, and I stand by that biblical doctrine. There are no more Old Testament prophets until the 2 witnesses of Revelation. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien-OneZero
I predict the end of abovetopsecret before 2012. Cause. The recent overload of this type of crap by psychotic posters with no life. Once upon a time this website was renowned for its serious and well written content. If you wanted to read some good conspiracy theory, this was the place to go. And this place also had some famous authors whom sometimes contributed with some really good material.

Now, this site has deteriorated into a cesspool of adolescent crap with little or no proof for any cook idea posted here. Perhaps it is time to start looking for another site.

This place certainly have lost much of its old savoir-faire. It truly has become a place for backward hill billy troglodytes. What a pity.

The only way of killing conspiracy movements is by over-abundance of conspiracy. If you would hype the movement, like it is for at least the last decade (remember 1999/7-7/Nostradamus/solar eclipse), you will get the results of today. In a few years, everybody has heard the "truth" of everything and will be fed up by someone telling some real "truth" One voice will not be heard between 1000 screaming trend followers. It is so obvious.

What happened to the paranoia (they don't need to know that we know they know), identity hiding knowledge seekers? Well they have become twittering facebook members! (deny ignorance - Please expose yourselves!)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I thought the End of Days was 10/10/10, It's passed, I'm still hee'er
Aliens were also supposed to arrive Oct for a Mass Probing, still haven't been probed yet.
So just change the Date, eventually they'll be match. Then Bazinga, I told ya so.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
this is why religion, and actual facts need to have at least a 100ft restraining order from each other.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman
NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.
and he said these things that shall shortly come to pass because the LORD God has spoken to him. The bible says "For the Lord God doeth nothing till he reveals it to his servants, the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

The lord god has spoken to me as well,
and he has told me to be wary of your friend and all of the other false prophets.
The lord god has told me that no man knows the hour in which he will come.
The lord god has told me that many will be deceived and believe those claiming to know and see only that which he knows.
The lord god doesnt like you starting panic and fear, and jesus said to tell you to knock it off.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.
and he said these things that shall shortly come to pass because the LORD God has spoken to him. The bible says "For the Lord God doeth nothing till he reveals it to his servants, the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

The lord god has spoken to me as well,
and he has told me to be wary of your friend and all of the other false prophets.
The lord god has told me that no man knows the hour in which he will come.
The lord god has told me that many will be deceived and believe those claiming to know and see only that which he knows.
The lord god doesnt like you starting panic and fear, and jesus said to tell you to knock it off.

You mean to tell me he meaning the lord called you before

he called me? But he promised he would call me first

Well he did say he would be by around 8:15pm and it was a no show!

I think he has been pulling my leg all this long.

I think he has favorites as well!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh, well if your friend said God told him, then it must be true...I mean, why else would he say that?

I see this as pretty solid proof...The end is nigh people...some guys friend on the internet said so!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08cb4f28adf2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
i hate these threads because no matter what any posts after the original post is not constructive because the original post is nothing but false. Of course after time if people keep on posting saying SOMETHING BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN of course something bad will happen over time because people keep on posting absolute garbage threads like this one.

Please delete this worthless topic.

The topic does not encourage discussion.

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Oh, well if your friend said God told him, then it must be true...I mean, why else would he say that?

I see this as pretty solid proof...The end is nigh people...some guys friend on the internet said so!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08cb4f28adf2.jpg[/atsimg]

LOL! I AGREE
edit on 12-10-2010 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Actually it was a text message,
the lord was in a bit of a mood, he said after a few thousand years his patience is starting to wear thin with people speaking for him when they cant even speak for themselves, and that he's thinking about breaking out a can of smote.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If we truly believe these are the days spoken of in Revelation, then you should know that although all of us are highly gifted in many ways, our intuitions are only just re-establishing us to bring us into harmony and balance; then you should also know that there are only two "true" Prophets left for Mankind. They are the two Witnesses, and they have not revealed themselves openly, although I have my thoughts.

The Saints will awaken from under the alter; I believe this means that each of us needs to open the alter that exists within our Hearts. If everyone could speak from the Heart a great turmoil could be avoided, but alas, that is not how the story goes. So instead this message tells us that by opening to an "inner Wisdom", a wisdom of the Saints, that we can surround ourselves with a protective spirit that shields us all from such doom and "Dangerous" times.

Be careful what you visualize for the outcome, it will find the creator and fulfill itself in order to bring to the soul that which it desires. Why would those thoughts be anything more than desires, since they have come through the Mind's Eye?

It will take a bit of tribulation to shake the foundations of many souls, so that they can awaken to what they are manifesting and how it is incorporated into the Grand Scheme of things. I know my own foundation has been dismantled, and yet I am still imagining the happiest outcomes. It is working whether I understand it or not, it is how I see the future that will paint it for me. Right now I just have to find my Community and then I will have found a shared vision. Too many of us we are not connected as a Community, that can accept and support without question, and that can Dream for the sake of everyone.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You shall All see this come to pass,
I promise you.

Just wait and bookmark.
Then shall you know there is a God and that he is real and that his son Jesus Christ is Real aswell!
That is if you don't believe in God. The Christians I'm assuming here would believe that the Lord has spoken.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
If we truly believe these are the days spoken of in Revelation, then you should know that although all of us are highly gifted in many ways, our intuitions are only just re-establishing us to bring us into harmony and balance; then you should also know that there are only two "true" Prophets left for Mankind. They are the two Witnesses, and they have not revealed themselves openly, although I have my thoughts.

The Saints will awaken from under the alter; I believe this means that each of us needs to open the alter that exists within our Hearts. If everyone could speak from the Heart a great turmoil could be avoided, but alas, that is not how the story goes. So instead this message tells us that by opening to an "inner Wisdom", a wisdom of the Saints, that we can surround ourselves with a protective spirit that shields us all from such doom and "Dangerous" times.

Be careful what you visualize for the outcome, it will find the creator and fulfill itself in order to bring to the soul that which it desires. Why would those thoughts be anything more than desires, since they have come through the Mind's Eye?

It will take a bit of tribulation to shake the foundations of many souls, so that they can awaken to what they are manifesting and how it is incorporated into the Grand Scheme of things. I know my own foundation has been dismantled, and yet I am still imagining the happiest outcomes. It is working whether I understand it or not, it is how I see the future that will paint it for me. Right now I just have to find my Community and then I will have found a shared vision. Too many of us we are not connected as a Community, that can accept and support without question, and that can Dream for the sake of everyone.

Well I should point out again that this is not the events spoken about in revelation, this is not the end times, this is not the end of the world, this is not the rapture, this is not the judgment or wrath of God... so on and so forth.
edit on 12-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You shall All see this come to pass,
I promise you.

Just wait and bookmark.
Then shall you know there is a God and that he is real and that his son Jesus Christ is Real aswell!
That is if you don't believe in God. The Christians I'm assuming here would believe that the Lord has spoken.

Seto,
I have to ask you,
What is your goal here with this thread?
What is it you believe you are accomplishing?
edit on 12-10-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: correction

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
reply to post by Setoman

I explained Old Testament prophets who proclaim the future of God's judgement to nations are different than the New Testament prophets whose prophecies are only to edify the church, and I stand by that biblical doctrine. There are no more Old Testament prophets until the 2 witnesses of Revelation. Sorry.

First of all like I said, This is not the end-time, this is not the Judgment of God, this is not the end of the world, this is not the events of revelation, this is not the wrath of God.

Second of all, you are wrong about the NT prophets. Prophet Agabus clearly prophesied about a great famine that was coming to roman. So take that to the bank! I'm not saying NT Prophets don't edify, that is their main reason. To perfect the body of christ and to help with the work of the ministry. But God also reveals to them things where are to come and they tell the church to prepare them, just like Agabus.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Seto,
I have to ask you,

I'm documenting prophecy!
Everything else follows it. Like when it comes to pass exactly as said. Then we(anyone who doesn't believe in God) have to conclud there is a God who knows these things before they happen and have spoken about it to his people.

That is really my main goal.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight O'clock.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Well lets see...what your friend writes speaks alot like a blossom goodchild type feel, but instead of friends coming to give us lightworks, its more doom and gloom. Do you realise how many "prophets" we have had coming and spreading the word weekly around here?

Theoretically, we experienced the rapture a couple weeks ago (honestly, I was expecting a bit more..I guess God has made cutbacks on earth destruction tech or something.). every week someone is spouting off about how God said next week is it...done, fin.

Now, back to the point and the actual biblical scripture.
The words you put there (by a friend in text message to the creator of all universes, all dimensions, whom curiously gives a rats ---- about the tiny people on this backwoods planet)...they just dont give me even a moments worry..I have no fear as I see it as catagorically untrue.

Which, according to the scripture there, makes your friend at best, a false prophet.

Tell him to lay off the ouija board...either he is just playing with his subconcious paranoia, or if there is a paranormal element to it, he is yacking with something with a good sense of humor at the expense of him.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Seto,
I have to ask you,

I'm documenting prophecy!
Everything else follows it. Like when it comes to pass exactly as said. Then we(anyone who doesn't believe in God) have to conclud there is a God who knows these things before they happen and have spoken about it to his people.

That is really my main goal.

Okay fair enough, but do you think you can document it without all the fanfare and streamers and balloons, you know just as a quiet thing that seto does on his on?
Why the 'look at me, listen to me' drama?
That benefits what purpose other than ....... well drama!?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't think some people here realize where the US capital is.
The state of Washington should not be confused with Washington DC.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
reply to post by Setoman

Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Well lets see...what your friend writes speaks alot like a blossom goodchild type feel, but instead of friends coming to give us lightworks, its more doom and gloom. Do you realise how many "prophets" we have had coming and spreading the word weekly around here?

Theoretically, we experienced the rapture a couple weeks ago (honestly, I was expecting a bit more..I guess God has made cutbacks on earth destruction tech or something.). every week someone is spouting off about how God said next week is it...done, fin.

Now, back to the point and the actual biblical scripture.
The words you put there (by a friend in text message to the creator of all universes, all dimensions, whom curiously gives a rats ---- about the tiny people on this backwoods planet)...they just dont give me even a moments worry..I have no fear as I see it as catagorically untrue.

Which, according to the scripture there, makes your friend at best, a false prophet.

Tell him to lay off the ouija board...either he is just playing with his subconcious paranoia, or if there is a paranormal element to it, he is yacking with something with a good sense of humor at the expense of him.

What are you talking about? What words?Where?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join