It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash
reply to post by Setoman

Well I don't know about all of you but when I see "Biblical" language in something like this I right away become suspicious of the origins and purpose. I suppose this is because I do not associate the word "Lord" with God but rather with medieval Europe where there were lords and vassals.

So OK where did you find this? If it's Biblical why has no one ever seen it before?

tt

There is only one LORD GOD and his Son Jesus Christ.

"You are great, O Lord God; for there is none like You, and there is no God besides You" (2 Samuel 7:22)
"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me." Isaiah 43:10)

We Christians believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit that God gives to individuals.
One of the gifts is prophecy. A person with the Gift can through the spirit of the Lord reveals things that are hidden or that will shortly come to pass toward the church to inform, prepare,edify,comfort and exhort.

Why haven't others seen this, they are probably other who have. Who are the others? IDK.
But very few Christian want to dedicate their life with God, which is what is required to be a prophet or hear from God accurately. You have to spend hours and hours in fellowship with God if you want to know his voice and recognize when he is truly speaking.

I hope that answered your question.

edit on 11-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
reply to post by Setoman

First of all thier is no invisable man hiding in the sky, the only chance thier is a GOD up thier it is Aliens, don't bring your religous garbage on here and say god talk to me becuase thats no god that means your skitos and are mental ill.

I believe a few of these things will happen and I can't see the future but its pretty likey the way the countrys going at this point and I been saying since November 2008 OBAMA would be assinated thats just ovious.

And the Ecomony is bound to crash sooner or later.

I want to see them enforce a nation wide martial law thats just funny they couldn't even handle Iraq.

Why don't you go to a mental hospital and get some help. FREAK

When you shall see these things come to pass precisely as prophesied you will know that there is a God!
I won't have to beg you, you will know.

Anyways, wait and see. Because you will see it and witness it!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

i think" more gnashing of teeth" covered it. i'm already doing that.
-you must mean utter chaos ..gotcha boss.. i'm ready to head for the hills
come hell or high water. meantime -is getting meaner.
if he comes back like a thief in the night -might get shot at.
they havent cried havoc and let the dogs of war loose.
-when the islamic hordes have to be driven back ..
so what of post 2012? smooth sailing after that?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Good I wanna see this fake GOD you keep talking about and then I will worship him until then I will worship no one.

And just becuase this crap happens does not prove nothing like I said its pretty ovious that some of this stuff happens I don't need a skitos or a invisable man, to pretty much tell its going to happen just another loser thinks he can get famous for something that might or might not happen you got a 50/50 shot at it basically.

Just be another person here on ATS that is wrong oh wait what about WWIII next month sure you don't wanna add that to your fake vision????

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by slipknotrules2009
reply to post by Setoman

Good I wanna see this fake GOD you keep talking about and then I will worship him until then I will worship no one.

And just becuase this crap happens does not prove nothing like I said its pretty ovious that some of this stuff happens I don't need a skitos or a invisable man, to pretty much tell its going to happen just another loser thinks he can get famous for something that might or might not happen you got a 50/50 shot at it basically.

Just be another person here on ATS that is wrong oh wait what about WWIII next month sure you don't wanna add that to your fake vision????

When these things happen exactly as prophesied you won't be laughing, trust me!
edit on 11-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'll file this in the BS file with all other claims from people claiming to be "Speaking with God".... Hogwash at it's finest.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stumpjumper
I'll file this in the BS file with all other claims from people claiming to be "Speaking with God".... Hogwash at it's finest.

When it comes to pass? Where will you re-file it?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Why is it that the prophets on ATS, or in this case "friend of prophet", are always so coy and "knowingly" (read smugly) repeat the same few rebuttals?
But when the times come and go and the predictions are proven wrong, there is always a complete change in attitude, and saying "well I really didn't say it that way or...."

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
So god only talks about USA?
How fittingly convenient.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
An invisible candle shines forth form behind the silence, inside and underneath the noise i speak with the Dolphins and whales, upon the edges of oblivion I dance and sing for them, light holding shadows approach the mirage ,harken riddles of resurrections, this laughter is from knowing these lips are from yonder, it is your fear that hears the gallops near,an echo pulses as the waves wash their blood on to the shores,the blackness the darkness forever.
As they sleep over the corpse of the homo sapien our song will rain sonorous,form the Puparium we vent riddles of repugnance ,sent of she seduction fragrance.The hand of compassionate woman have cook their own children;they become food for them in the destruction of the daughter of my people.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

God talks to his prophets in America about America.
God talks to his prophets in Europe about Europe.
God talks to his prophets in Africa about Africa.
God talks to his prophets in Asia about Asia.

So on and so forth

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by -unnamed-
An invisible candle shines forth form behind the silence, inside and underneath the noise i speak with the Dolphins and whales, upon the edges of oblivion I dance and sing for them, light holding shadows approach the mirage ,harken riddles of resurrections, this laughter is from knowing these lips are from yonder, it is your fear that hears the gallops near,an echo pulses as the waves wash their blood on to the shores,the blackness the darkness forever.
As they sleep over the corpse of the homo sapien our song will rain sonorous,form the Puparium we vent riddles of repugnance ,sent of she seduction fragrance.The hand of compassionate woman have cook their own children;they become food for them in the destruction of the daughter of my people.

I guess that makes about as much sense.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
While I am normally disgusted at people who proclaim to be one of Gods prophets... reading this actually calms me. I hope these things do come to pass, and that others might see and know there is one true God.

Otherwise, why all the extreme negativity? Has this man said something that has offended any of you? Most of you have said offensive things to him and he has responded kindly and respectfully, what is wrong with you guys? It's one thing to not believe it, it's an entire other thing to absolutely mock someone else and/or their beliefs.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

Ya think so?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

Originally posted by Stumpjumper

When it comes to pass? Where will you re-file it?

When it doesn't where will your faith lie?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Seriously?!

I believe "Alien Disclosure" will happen this week before I believe this garbage!!!!!

Christian "prophesy" is soooooo cliche'!!!

Moving on!

However (this is the edit part) I did click on this topic and worse yet, I READ IT lmao!!!! So, I guess it holds some water with me, but that's about it: see above statements hehehehe!
edit on 11-10-2010 by IrishCream because: Needed to add.....

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Oh go drown in a holy water vessel with your prophetic friend...Im so sick of this kind of crap I wont even read it

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot
reply to post by Setoman

Oh go drown in a holy water vessel with your prophetic friend...Im so sick of this kind of crap I wont even read it

Its sad because its going to come to pass.
Why not read it so when it comes to pass you would be prepared and not be taken by surprise?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ya know, i'm quite the prophet my self. my predictions:

october: hundreds of thousands of children will become sick.

november: millions of americans will sudden feel tired tired, will sleep uncontrolably, almost as in a mass narcaleptic state.

december: much pain and anxiousness will subside as million awaken to strange and new objects in their homes.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Nice post. Too bad your friend isn't a prophet, according to the Bible.

The Bible says that no more Old Testament predictive prophets will exist after John the Baptist. See Matthew 11:13. The only prophecies will be messages of edification to the church. See First Corinthians 14:3. Those are New Testament prophets.

The bible says there will only be 2 Old Testament type prophets after John the Baptist who can prophesy judgement on nations, and those will be the 2 witnesses in the book of Revelation. See Revelation 11:5,6.

Debunked. Thanks for playing. Also take note, because I doubt you will believe the truth I stated here. If your friend is or has been wrong about 1 prophecy, even ONE, he is a false prophet. See Deuteronomy 18:20-22.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join