It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.

So what are some of these things that have "come to pass accurately"?

Just out of curiosity.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Alpha Arietis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

I promise you this will come to pass and you will witness it!
Just bookmark it, This is the Spirit of God talking.
Other prophecies are based on people's feelings. But this is God talking!
Its quite different than what men feels or felt.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

I was raised Christian and although I haven't attended church or read the Bible in a few years, I'm aware of the signs of the end times and such. But I generally don't believe in self-proclaimed prophets. If in fact these things do come to pass I'll be surprised. If these things don't really happen, you'll just be making the Christian faith look foolish. Maybe that's what you're trying to do? And how do you know it's the Spirit of God? If there's one thing people should have learned by now, it's that other people lie. Some lie just for the hell of it; some are delusional. Only time and the unfolding of events can show us the "truth" of reality.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Facebook, Twitter and Reality TV have only recently discovered what organized religions have know for thousands of years...

There are a lot of attention whores and if you give some spotlight they'll throw millions at ya...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Arietis

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.

So what are some of these things that have "come to pass accurately"?

Just out of curiosity.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Alpha Arietis because: (no reason given)

He prophesied about our mayor going to jail weeks before he did and he even warned the mayor sending messages to his office, telling him to come to church and repent and that God would spare him. but he didn't and later went to jail. He prophesied about the banks collapsing and filling bankruptcy months before they did.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Your familiar 'prophet' said this when??

if it was enumerated in the last 3 years...then the Prophet is well versed with the internet blogs
and web site talk.....he has no creative insights & is basically aping/mimicking the web traffic

now if this phrophet said these things 4 or more years ago---straight forward--- then i'd be
inclined to listen intently

trying to recall the list.... i'd say that #3-4-5 are all related to one another...all interconnected
so that he? only has a few 'turning points' to claim as earth changing or paradigm shifting !

sounds like smoke blowing up my shorts to me

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

hey, whats with your avatar getting pooped-out then slamming it's face on the ground?

is that code for getting tripped-out?

no comprende'

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Your familiar 'prophet' said this when??

if it was enumerated in the last 3 years...then the Prophet is well versed with the internet blogs
and web site talk.....he has no creative insights & is basically aping/mimicking the web traffic

now if this phrophet said these things 4 or more years ago---straight forward--- then i'd be
inclined to listen intently

trying to recall the list.... i'd say that #3-4-5 are all related to one another...all interconnected
so that he? only has a few 'turning points' to claim as earth changing or paradigm shifting !

sounds like smoke blowing up my shorts to me

Most of them were spoke in july of 2009.
Except #1, and #4.
#1 & was spoken on Jan of this year.

EDIT: Sorry I messed up, I now fixed it

When this all happen as prophesied then you will know that God has spoken through him.
and these things are hidden secrets, I'm just starting to document them.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
These prophecies sound like a re-hash of about every doom and gloom thread on this site. Nothing new here that hasn't been said by about a thousand people already on here.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
These prophecies sound like a re-hash of about every doom and gloom thread on this site. Nothing new here that hasn't been said by about a thousand people already on here.

No this prophecy are from the Lord not some conspiracy theory that some nutcase fabricated.
The difference is, this is from the Lord. But We will all see, bookmark this thread. When they start coming to pass as prophesied precisely.
Only then you will know it was from the Lord.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502

No this prophecy are from the Lord not some conspiracy theory that some nutcase fabricated.
The difference is, this is from the Lord. But We will all see, bookmark this thread. When they start coming to pass as prophesied precisely.
Only then you will know it was from the Lord.

Potatos/Potatoes

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
While I agree with some gloomy predictions, there are still positive outlooks in the world.

I wonder what kinda drugs these people been consuming that made them utter doomsday non-stop?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
While I agree with some gloomy predictions, there are still positive outlooks in the world.

I wonder what kinda drugs these people been consuming that made them utter doomsday non-stop?

The only problem is, its not drugs but from God.
I know it doesn't sound good. But when men turn to their own devices and wickedness and righteousness, God's hand of protection goes down and people are left to their
own devices and morale. So america has done just that.
We(if you are a christian) need to begin to pray HARD for the President!!!.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Using Christianity context isn't good when you mention prophets, Jesus was the last true prophet. I'm not even a believer but it doesn't mix.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Sounds like your prophet OP is another one of those fundies, which get about ZERO on the forcasting correct.
I've got a Great Prophecy for tommorrow. The Sun will come out, it will be a beautiful day, some places it will rain. Folks will go to work, some will go to war, the market will eather go up or down. And the rain in spain falls mainly on the plan. Plus most folks will eat high calorie foods for lunch. And everyone on lunch break will see dozens of fat people wadiling past them.There boss's will drive some crazy, some will want to shoot the boss but won't and the work day will end at 5 pm. There will be millions on the mad rush hour drive to there homes, then feasting on vast quantities. Accompanied by Monday night football. Some places it'll be clear and the star will be seeen, other places it will be cloudy and it'll rain....

The day after that it'll happen all over again.

Bet my prediction comes out at 100%, and I don't need a prophet, or tea leaves, or roll the bones, or listen to some fundy thats only spouting out Doom & gloom end of the world stuff.

You gotta LIVE the life youve been given, the world is a beautiful place, and its the only world we have.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmiOra
reply to post by Setoman

Using Christianity context isn't good when you mention prophets, Jesus was the last true prophet. "I'm not even a believer" but it doesn't mix.

and that is exactly why, You are void of biblical knowledge. Jesus wasn't the last true prophet.
When you read the bible, only then will you understand what True Christianity is, until then good luck.

Heck God can reveal himself to you through these prophecies, because when they come to pass then YOU will know there is a God and that he has truly spoken.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by Setoman

Sounds like your prophet OP is another one of those fundies, which get about ZERO on the forcasting correct.

Bookmark this thread and you will be shocked when you revisit it months from now!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

I am guessing "your friend" threw that "ringer" in with the rest as an insurance. Every year has several days where something happens that the media runs with and "shocks the world".

I have to thank you prophet buddy, though, because some of those predictions don't require a long wait to prove wrong like so many predictions out there do.
These we can actually remember to come back and ask why they didn't happen.

edit on 10/10/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Look, I don't mean to be rude, but something I've noticed is, usually meth-heads, but plain schizophrenics also, that when they start to lose it they get all 'lordy lordy' & "God's wrath shall soon be upon ye".

How do I know? Well, embarrassingly so, because I've been there, as a teenager during a drug habit. When I think of the stuff I used to 'warn' people about, I squirm. Something I understand now to be true also, is that believing hard times are upon us can also co-create it. It's almost comical to see the same religions & organizations peddling the same message as when I was a broken-machine teenager. If what they said hadv'e come true we'd all have been 'finally judged' years ago.

There's a lot of talk about this October/November & I've even had my own dreams about it. If your message is so important that we must know you should tone down the fervor because, & this is only advice, your going to look like a twit & no-one will listen to you.

I know, special wrath for me.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
When did your friend come up with this prophecy. As I was reading, I noticed one of those things has already happened - a death causing people to riot. The Oakland Police Shooting? I am guessing since you just posted this now your friend just came up with these prophecies. Just saying.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
When did your friend come up with this prophecy. As I was reading, I noticed one of those things has already happened - a death causing people to riot. The Oakland Police Shooting? I am guessing since you just posted this now your friend just came up with these prophecies. Just saying.

For 3) There will be a death in America that will cause the people of america to RIOT!

He said that September 2009 and repeated it again last friday.
He said, We need to pray for the president and that he saw the American flag flying at half-mast.
Then he said, you know when the American flag is at half-mast, its when a major political figure dies.
Then he said, I'M NOT saying I saw him dying, but that I SAW the flag flying half mast and God once told me there will be a death in america that will cause the people of america to RIOT!
edit on 11-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join