It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

Originally posted by Seed76

7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover. 7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover.

Again it is possible. The Market Oracle

What i am trying to say is that, you do not have to be a "prophet" to make such claims. Just follow the News and try to connect the dots.

The only problem is, this was prophesied in the beginning of the year(Feb) and the Spirit of God is never wrong!!!! While men have been theorizing and speculating and superstitioning since the dawn of time. Saying this and that will happen which later never happened, dates have been set that went and passed. But this is God speaking, and that's the difference, It will happen and is happening already.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

You claiming according to your post, that was prophesied on Feb. 2010. Well the article which i have posted was Written on Dec 29, 2009 - 03:19 PM. Is it possible that your friend "Prophet" have read something like that and made his Prophecy/Prediction??

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Just when I was beginning to think that Karma didnt exist, I am once again filled with hope.

The Genocide of 80 Million People. Slavery. Pushing around the inhabitants of the World through intimidation. Yeah, its time. And I even live in the US.
edit on 28-10-2010 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

And everyone who says, "no, its not me, its not my fault" are liars. We are all responsible in the time frame that we live in. The Government of the day is the product of ourselves.. We allow the wickedness to exist. Most dont give a damn, shrug their shoulders and continue watching their TV, or visiting their favorite bar. The most arrogant self absorbed Society that the Planet has known.
edit on 28-10-2010 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

So, a lot of people are saying this November might be a pivotal month with war, and possible terrorist attacks. What do you think about that?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Just a thought, but if God wanted to mankind to hear his warnings, and being the all powerful and super intelligent being he is meant to be, why doesn't he just turn up and say 'Right you lot, I've tried being cryptic, but it obviously doesn't work, here's the plan' instead of 'revealing' his plan to lonely 'Mad' people....flaw in his 'Plan' methinks :-)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seed76
You claiming according to your post, that was prophesied on Feb. 2010. Well the article which i have posted was Written on Dec 29, 2009 - 03:19 PM. Is it possible that your friend "Prophet" have read something like that and made his Prophecy/Prediction??

No,

Articles like that are all over the place. Since forever, going back to 2000.
Theorists have always claimed and wrote articles saying the dollar will crash next month, and then when it doesn't, it will be next year and on and on... New articles are made every month extending the date.

You can find articles dating back to 2000 that say 2001 will be the crash, and on and on. 2001 articles saying 2002 will be it. Oh its going to be 2009, it comes and goes, they always fail. So what they do is keep making more articles to extend the dates and while extending the date they will eventually get it right. Then people will try to praise them. But it wasn't them, It was the Spirit of God who revealed it and unlike them, he is never wrong. NEVER and all glory belongs to him.

So now they have it for 2012 only because of the 2012 'end of the world' buzz.......
edit on 28-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

Agree

Too much for me too.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Could you answer my question? What do you see for the month of November?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by Setoman

So, a lot of people are saying this November might be a pivotal month with war, and possible terrorist attacks. What do you think about that?

Well I know for sure that world war III or w/e some people are saying will not happen in november.
But november will be a dangerous month for america, especially the 2nd and 3rd week. But there will be a new war, but it won't be in november or anytime that close. But it will be soon. It will happen because of an unexpected attack on america, they will attack the sleeping giant and she will retaliate. Now you may ask, is this another iraq, is this another afganistan. No, this time it will be a REAL WAR!

Now I'm not saying this to scare you, I'm not into scare tactics, I'm into preparedness. Prophecy isn't to scare but to prepare and protect. But there will be a new war and I will give you more details later on in the future. I don't want to sound coco for cocoa puffs, people already think I do. But the these last 2 months will let you know that what I'm saying to you is authentic.

You will wake up one day and turn on your news in shock of the unexpected things that have come upon America. But don't let fear grip your hearts, but hope. If you believe in God, you know he is in total control of everything and He has alloowed it all because he wants to bring the nation to himself. When there is chaos, people return/turn to God. Again I'm not here to scare, but to prepare. In the last two months you will come back here and say, "seto. you were right" and I will say, "No, God was right!"

But in these last two months, watch for your president, watch him closely. If he is not carefully, he will be ASSASINATED, because there is a plot to betray him. Hopefully the secret service knows about it and will stop it. Hopefully I pray it will be stoped. I don't want nothing to happen to the president, I have prayed for him, I have prayed for the nation of America.

But the next 2 years in America will be recorded in the history books.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Ok, thanks for your answer

I presume with this war, you're talking about USA vs Iran? Also along those lines, do you think there is a chance of the draft coming back? I'm really nervous about that because I'm 17 and have to register for the draft soon.

And do you think that even though things seem to be really bad and negative now, all of this when said and done, might have a very positive outcome? Like a more peaceful world without all the corrupt.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

Ok, thanks for your answer

I presume with this war, you're talking about USA vs Iran? Also along those lines, do you think there is a chance of the draft coming back? I'm really nervous about that because I'm 17 and have to register for the draft soon.

And do you think that even though things seem to be really bad and negative now, all of this when said and done, might have a very positive outcome? Like a more peaceful world without all the corrupt.

I don't believe it will be against Iran, but the Word of the Lord has been "INVASION, INVASION, INVASION!"

But, yes there will be a positive. God will raise up a woman and use her to restore order, she shall rise out of the ashes, out of political chaos. He will put her into the white-house and she shall take the presidential seat of power and lead the nation. She will either be president or vice president.

"A new nation will form as a woman arises out of the ashes says the Spirit of God."

But I don't believe the world would ever be a peaceful place without corruption because men are corrupt.
Until Jesus returns, If you are a christian, then you have this same hope that I have aswell.
But don't fear, don't be afraid. Just be prepared.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Ok, but what about the military draft? Do you think it might be coming back because of this new war?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

Ok, but what about the military draft? Do you think it might be coming back because of this new war?

I don't know, but I will expound on it later. When I get home in a few hours.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

Yes that is a great possibility. But don't be alarmed cause when I say "soon" I don't mean the war will start by the end of the year, but in a-couple of years. But God has not revealed the exact timeline of it happening.

You asked if the war is between US and Iran, here are the nations to keep an eye on "North Korea, IRAN, Israel and Russia".

Now what I'm going to post here, I was going to wait a-couple of weeks before doing it. But since you asked. I will post it now. Now this may sound like am coco for cocoa puffs, but do with it how ever you want.

"Then I saw the ANGEL OF the LORD screaming in the sky, "They have planted a trap, but this time there shall be great exposure". I saw before me the ANGEL crying out before the bronze golden energy of the GREAT KING who holds everything. This ANGEL screamed out again, a new war is coming! A new war is about to be born. They will shop for there children and smile before Santa then a new strike will awaken the giant again. I see America the Giant and suddenly a new alarm appeared.

I was then shaken and saw before me men who appeared to be whiter than white afraid of what trap ensnared the President. Before me stood a fire. Before me stood a wall. I saw the fire from within and the ANGEL of God spoke again saying, "BRAZING, BRAZING, BRAZING!"

I was amazed to see what happened from within that would remind men of conflict long ago again. I saw before me a woman arise out of the ashes from America's shadow; for the Spirit of the LORD says, "SHE IS AMERICA'S SHADOW and now I WILL USE HER TO ESTABLISH NEW ORDER IN THE NATION WHICH SHALL CHANGE OVERNIGHT SAYS THE LORD"

I saw the nation in tears. People were so surprised at what had happened for the sky was lit like a candle blowing in the wind. I saw fire before me. I saw planes in the sand. There will be a unique and unusual attack that will be planned against America. Specifically they will try there very best to strike government buildings. I feel strongly that this is not a word that is specific to decades into time but something that could even happen around the corner. I am very concerned.

This word hit me so hard all I could think about today was, "NEW WAR in AMERICA". I was blown away by these feelings I had. Then I began to think about what areas would be devastated. What I can tell you is this.

I heard and saw these words written on a wall.

- "INVASION" ()
- "NEW WAR" (You will see it)
- "AIR RAID" ("The planes the fire, the wind, the night!" Is this a terrorist attack or a military invasion?.)
- "1400 NEW YORK" (That is what the Spirit of God said)
-" EVACUATION"
- "UNEXPECTED SIRENS"
- "POLITICAL TREASON"
- "MILITARY INTERVENTION"
- "NEW AND UNWANTED ATTACK IS PENDING"

God gave detailed information concerning an attack. He said 1400 NEW YORK", I found out that specific address is across the street from the White House. I'm praying for the nation and that God will protect D.C.

This is what the LORD says, "Those who know about this attack in high places want it to come to pass". Even those within the nation who will know about it want it to come because they know if Washington is destroyed they can mutilate the Constitution says the LORD. They can manipulate the minds of many so that they tell the people this. "We need a greater and bigger America".

Let us force a TREATY into existence so that our government and money changes form before the vision of our agenda. Let us unite the banks. Let us unite the systems. Let us manipulate this vision into existence. Our aim is to reach the highest height. Who cares if life is lost for the spirit of the LORD says, "These are the things they have said in secret".

When you wake up one day in this specific year you will wake up to amazement. You will wake up to a shocking story. Across the headlines you will see a major news report going out. You will be surprised. You may even cry. I have seen the changes. I have seen the great demise of this next new frontier. We are approaching one of the greatest endurance times of our lives.

The spirit of the LORD says, "There are currently talks of a covert operation that involves the change and routine of this nation". You will see the betrayer manifest his handy work in this season. From every angle of the earth they will look in and stand startled as a new nation forms. The power of secret manipulation will cause a new war to begin within the minds of many. For a sudden strike will create retaliation before the senate says the LORD. You will see in your day a woman arise as the storm from the sky caused men to faint without strength to continue. For this is a nation that will be robbed. This is a nation that will be struck down and smitten. This is a nation whose leader will not continue. In the midst of new anarchy I will continue says the LORD. Lawlessness will increase on dramatic levels. You will see entire stores flooded with people as if they are shopping for a last minute Christmas gift.

Hillary Clinton will arise. Pay attention to her position.

During the time that I had these visions I also remember that Obama was not our President anymore. I do also remember that our nation was flooded with great concern and even remember seeing a different currency forming in the marketplace.

The LORD then took me to a high hill over the earth. I saw before me the changes of a role. I saw before me Hillary Clinton. While on this hill I saw before me an enemy of the United States. I saw the leaders of the nation trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together for the economy, the health care system and the wars. I then saw this enemy approach the table and put every piece of the puzzle on the ground. Hillary was crying trying to pick up every piece of the puzzle. I saw her and witnessed the downfall of a nation. I was so annoyed that this enemy detoured the system intentionally that I began to feel uneasy. Immediately I knew in my heart that this was intentional and that a woman was left to carry the burden of someone's stupidity.

I then heard the LORD whisper into my ear, "Secret societies at the top have the final say". In this season you will witness odd turn arounds. They will create scapegoats and manipulate into existence a new economy. Failure is coming but for a season. There is an attempt to rid the currency and switch the systems says the LORD. During which time they do the American people will desire change. I hear the word of the LORD saying, "Revolt".

I asked the LORD if this could be avoided. He told me something so crazy; so painfully true that I cannot repeat it to you. It was hard to digest because it brought me to tears thinking, "Well why cannot God intervene?". I was so sad after I encountered these visions. So troubled that I had difficulty sleeping last night. At which time I encountered these words I felt that my gift was amazing yet at this stage in the word of the LORD I wish I didn't know because I know it will bring great pain to peoples lives and that is something I always pray against."

Firefight

AIR raid

Unexpected attack

They never saw it coming

edit on 29-10-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

I'm not trying to sound mean, but it does sound like you are nuts, fear mongering, or just a religious nut.

Could you give more information on how you had these visions? Dream, drugs? Did you actually see this happen? Please just don't say "God showed me" because that really doesn't tell much.

And looking at it from a scientific POV, how can you trust the info? It could be a low level malevolent entity claiming to be God to spread fear and disinformation. Not trying to flame, just saying it would be ignorant to trust info without trying to verify or debunk it first...
edit on 29-10-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It is sounding more and more like Hillary is the deceiver, or maybe the deviant force close to the president who will betray him.

Whatever the case, Hillary Clinton in power - that is a truly terrible thing

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Setoman

I'm not trying to sound mean, but it does sound like you are nuts, fear mongering, or just a religious nut.

Could you give more information on how you had these visions? Dream, drugs? Did you actually see this happen? Please just don't say "God showed me" because that really doesn't tell much.

And looking at it from a scientific POV, how can you trust the info? It could be a low level malevolent entity claiming to be God to spread fear and disinformation. Not trying to flame, just saying it would be ignorant to trust info without trying to verify or debunk it first...
edit on 29-10-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

LOL, I did say it was going to sound nuts, but time will tell whether its nuts or the truth. I intended to wait and post it later after what I had previously posted had come to pass. I know posting it now will make people say "wtfreak?"

BTW, I didn't have these visions, someone else did and yes it was given by the Spirit of God while in prayer and yes they saw it happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well, Just as with all other predictions, we just have to wait and see...

Personaly, I don't believe in God, but in a way, I take this prediction as plausible, so we shall see.......

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Why is it America?

Anyway, your buddy has two months for some of this to happen.
A lot of those predictions are far too vague.
The riot in America, is that all over the country? Every city?
The huge world shocking event? ..Define..
I have a prediction. We'll all argue during the end times of what is right for each of us...
I am not prophetic.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Why is it America?

Anyway, your buddy has two months for some of this to happen.
A lot of those predictions are far too vague.
The riot in America, is that all over the country? Every city?
The huge world shocking event? ..Define..
I have a prediction. We'll all argue during the end times of what is right for each of us...
I am not prophetic.

I explained it all in Page 13.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why is it America, America has rejected God and the church is not more the backbone of america.
Therefore God has lifted his hand of protection and now the enemy has free targets on her.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Haha yeah, but yep only time will tell.

I'm curious, you said you were going to wait a couple weeks to post this. Do you mean that in between now and a couple weeks from now, that some big events might happen to make this more reasonable?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join