It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos Will Rain on America from now Through 2012 (Prophecy) Dangerous Times!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

While some of the "prophecies" seem "possible" the rest is nothing but BS, clearly religious propaganda.

But then again we are in indeed living in dangerous time, so let time do the talk. . .

I personally prophesied that Obama will be a one time president but no harm will come to him.
The markets will go down again but that is because the bubble been created to keep the economy and the banksters alive.
And for a women president, unless they shove Palin up our butts I don't see that one coming.

Interesting thread neverless.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Wow its amazing how some people create things in their head to get a lil attention, i believe this person who started this post has no friends, no family, and possibly no legs to get out and see the world... When jesus returns it will come at an hour no man will no.. just like death.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Setoman

And for a women president, unless they shove Palin up our butts I don't see that one coming.

i really believe that i might like this very much. VERY much.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

You dirty rat you,

, but me as a woman I don't need to have Palin up my butt.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

oh, but my....what fun it would be to watch you and palin.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why is it that most times when The Lord speaks through the mouths of his "prophets" has to be doom and gloom?

Why do we always have to be reminded how insignificant we are,how wrong our ways are,how much we sin ?
Why the future has to be scary?
That's why i care not about prophecies and religion and i call BS on everything stated on the OP.
I think is the time to do away with all this nonsense and act like it is 2010.

I will be willing to consider any prophecy or prophet who will tell us when we will find the cure for cancer, when and how we will grow up to the point to find war obsolete and above all, someone who will not try to scare us sh*****less of the future and bellitle us like we're bad from birth and the only way for us is to die in sin......
Someone who will tell us that there is hope,that we are NOT bad and we have potential....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bursuc

Potential? You are leading me to believe that the legalization of same sex(gay) marriage classifies as potential? Are you saying that the blunt disobedience of God's law whether you believe in him or not is potential?

Help me out here, Imagine a person coming before a judge, having committed a crime; murder, rape, theft, etc. Do you think the Judge will talk about his potential? Do you think that Judge will speak about how his "NOT bad"? If he had cancer do you think the Judge tell him about the cure for cancer? Will the Judge reward that evil man? No he will plainly speak out against the bad things he hath done and declare his punishment!

Do we expect God, a Holy God, the Judge of all mankind, whether you believe in him or not to be different than the judges we have here on earth? Do we expect him to bless us when we are bluntly disobeying what he says? Why have we as a civilization come to expect good things from God when we do opposite of everything of who he is?
edit on 11-12-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman
reply to post by Bursuc

Potential? You are leading me to believe that the legalization of same sex(gay) marriage classifies as potential?

Yup.It's about choice.I don't see anything wrong here. No crime commited against person or society.

Are you saying that the blunt disobedience of God's law whether you believe in him or not is potential?

I don't know of any God's laws...you'll have to forgive me, my education is different.Actual people gave me the set of codes and rules to live by and obey and not divine entities.From them i've learned compassion,honesty,honour,truth,live and let live and other "mundane" concepts who served me well so far.

All i'm saying is that this recurring motif of us being punished for almost everything we do is getting old and tiresome.Like one of the previous posters said : it would be so much better if God will shut up for once and just give it a break.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

We are now in the finishing line to know whether these things are of God or not. 20 days left in December.

Just to clarify: how do you reconcile the above statement with these other statements made earlier in this thread:

So when this happens, cause it will.
Accurate as prophesied, we will know there is a God and his name is Jesus.

Just bookmark this thread and you will be shocked when it starts coming to pass.

I promise you this will come to pass and you will witness it!

^(Emphasis added by me)

Nevertheless your eyes shall see this things come to pass, precisely as prophesied, just wait.

I could go on, but you get my point. When you started this thread, you were absolutely convinced of this prophecy's authenticity and accuracy. As it has progressed, you have begun allowing room for doubt in your posts. The first quote in this post is just one example. In another you said if nothing happens by the end of the year, then "he was wrong." This is a few steps back from your original, confident stance at the beginning of the thread.

I'm not saying this to say "Aha!" or anything of the sort. I only mention it because I think it's important that you acknowledge you have gone from saying that this prophecy was from God and absolutely would come to pass, to saying that there is a possibility that he (the person who experienced the vision/prophecy) might end up having been incorrect. I ask you respectfully to consider that if your original contention is in doubt, and if your contention can change, then other facets of your beliefs and stances are also changeable. And I offer the suggestion that, with good intentions I assure you, you at least consider being a bit more skeptical in the future if nothing comes of this.

That isn't in any way intended as a dig at your beliefs, which I still respect and feel you have every right to hold.

Peace, and I hope whatever happens or doesn't happen that you're having a good holiday season.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

my god does not care about any of this stuff, i call false prophet

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Just to clarify: how do you reconcile the above statement with these other statements made earlier in this thread:

I could go on, but you get my point. When you started this thread, you were absolutely convinced of this prophecy's authenticity and accuracy. As it has progressed, you have begun allowing room for doubt in your posts. The first quote in this post is just one example. In another you said if nothing happens by the end of the year, then "he was wrong." This is a few steps back from your original, confident stance at the beginning of the thread.

I'm not saying this to say "Aha!" or anything of the sort. I only mention it because I think it's important that you acknowledge you have gone from saying that this prophecy was from God and absolutely would come to pass, to saying that there is a possibility that he (the person who experienced the vision/prophecy) might end up having been incorrect. I ask you respectfully to consider that if your original contention is in doubt, and if your contention can change, then other facets of your beliefs and stances are also changeable. And I offer the suggestion that, with good intentions I assure you, you at least consider being a bit more skeptical in the future if nothing comes of this.

That isn't in any way intended as a dig at your beliefs, which I still respect and feel you have every right to hold.

Peace, and I hope whatever happens or doesn't happen that you're having a good holiday season.

I think I was a-bit arrogant in my earlier posts and thought I should cool it down. But that doesn't invalidate the genuineness of the prophecies or whether or not it would come to pass! You may ask, Is there room for error? Yes, Of-course, we are all human. Could he be wrong? Yes Definitely, Anyone could be wrong.

But the real question is, Is he wrong? No, I don't believe so. But we will see.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

Well, I think it's good that you acknowledge that, and the difference between belief and knowledge. As long as you remain conscious of that distinction and can allow room for error and the possibility that nothing will come of this, then I don't think there is any basis for anyone to attack you for your beliefs. (Not that I advocate attacking people for their beliefs anyway. In my opinion communication is essential.)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
How much longer before this thread reaches the disproven point?

I fail to see any more chaos than usual, and know of no assassinations....

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
One week to go. Very interested to discuss implications and opinions if nothing occurs. I hope everyone is having a happy Winter thus far.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Setoman

OK OK. This is clearly a WEB BOT prediction!

you wrote
1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

2) Obama will have a short-term presidency, this means less than 4 years, he won't finish his term and this will surprise many and leave them speechless.

3) There will be a death in America that will cause the people of america to RIOT!

4) God says "A GREAT Vigil will happen Before the end of the year." Many Tears, Many sad faces.

5) There would be a day/week which will shock the world in this year of 2010.

6) Eventually Martial law will be decreed for a season in some cities, You will see military in the streets, cities under curfew or even police state imposition.

7) There will see a change in the economy starting from the end of October going through 2011, wall street will take a dive downwards, then shall yea see the demise of the economy/wall street and things would be at very worst by 2012 to the point it would seem impossible to recover.

8) From now through 2012, there will come a season of Chaos, Riots & Civil War, Martial Law/police state declared, they will eventually appoint a woman before the Presidential seat, either president or VP says the LORD.

9) In the future, the government will introduce a new currency and the US. Capital will be moved toward the west part of the country.

WEB BOT wrote

Catastrophic climate changes, food crises,political disruption (USofA)and world,changes in oceanic currents,communication services adversely effected, 1000 year floods, zero point energy revealed,artifacts found from floods and antarctic ice break, usa and isreal war, oboma leaves office early,martial law,dollar devalued to nothing,possible alien life form,alien wars, splitting of america ruled by generals,4 days of upheaval,banks and bankers are killed/suicide/closing/running! And many others.

All you did was read the report and then make your own predictions based on them and what you thought would or could happen!

DEBUNKED! Try making your own predictions next time and don't steal other peoples hard work!

By the way I'm flagging this as copy written! for shame!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

Nah. See, if setoman had been following the web bot tactics of clif high, george ure and the halfpasthuman.com crowd, he would have said something like this when the predictions failed:

"You have to understand that the words i used are just a a fuzzy reflection, symbolic of communication patterns...they just loosely mirror what happens in the real world. So, when I say we will experience "chaos" that means that there will be dissent, arguments, lots of public anger. When I say there will be "riots in the streets of america" that legitimately means that we had a webbot "hit": law enforcement will be called in to quell unrest...like the unrest that happened at the Camden, New Jersey walmart on the first shopping day after thanksgiving. Police had to be called out because the old ladies were fighting over the last pair of support hose....see....look at the video."

The webbot is a bogus, and totally disproven farce. Clif and George use REALLY weird tactics to justify the accuracy of their stupid computer software. Rarely do they admit the thing predicted nothing.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The clock is ticking...

tick....tock....tick....tock....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
4 days away and not a single thing here has come to pass.

So who will the OP blame? The spirit of God? His/her friend the Prophet? Webbot? We are very close to the end of this year and not a single thing in this "prophecy" has come to pass. The deadline on some of it has already passed. So when nothing happens and the year changes from 2010 to 2011, whom will the OP blame?

Btw- I love the Webbot prediction and debunking... are people really arguing about who made a fail prophecy and calling it "other people's hard work" ?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well, it is now officially December 31st. Tonight at midnight, the year will end.

I would be interested in knowing what your thoughts and feelings about this prediction are at this time, Setoman. Has this made you more skeptical of such alleged prophecies?

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

NOTE: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MAYAN CALENDER, 2012 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD/END TIMES!!!!

I know of a friend who is a Prophet and he has said many things that has come to pass accurately.
and he said these things that shall shortly come to pass because the LORD God has spoken to him. The bible says "For the Lord God doeth nothing till he reveals it to his servants, the prophets." (Amos 3:7)

1) Assassination attempt on president Obama before the end of the year.

11 hours 45 minutes and counting!!!!

(do ya think he'll fire his 'lord' and find a new one?)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join