It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

This is why I don't believe it is a kite, but is an RC helicopter. A 2.4GHZ RC transmitter is capable of more than 3000 feet altitude.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Kites or RC planes seem to be the view of the experts.

One simple thing that is being missed/avoided by them is the fact of how long they can stay up
compared to how long the object was up in the videos.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

That is not even the same type of object in the OP, the only similarity is that they are lights in the sky. Those orange colors are definitely similar to Chinese lanterns though.

Sometimes I wonder who the true disinfo agents are. Agents trying to get gullible people to believe in fake UFO's and preparing people for a false invasion to control the masses.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So one video has gun shots heard,
the other a national guard helicopter flying around it?
so you guys youtube it?

What did the police say when you called them?

You did call right? I mean a scary UFO and either gun shots or national guard helicopters flying around the object would give grave concern for the public well fare correct?

You want to just believe they are UFO's or RC craft, go to the news give them your video.
If there is gun shots they will go to the police if you don't.
If it's a national guard helicopter they will try and get answers.

Let us know what their response is and the action they plan to take and what they ultimately find.

t

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi

Long time lurker but I had to join up to post on this vid, if only to get rid of the RC plane theory. These lights are most definitely not RC planes. How do I know? Because my best friend has a company that builds custom RC planes and cars and I've seen them in flight hundreds of times. I've shown him this video and he agreed they're not RC planes. The reason he gave was - quote - "They just don't move like that".

Has anybody else noticed how these lights seemed to connected by an invisible 'rod'? When one light dips, the other soars and vice versa. Imagine a kind of telescopic rod linking them both if you will, a rod that can increase in length but will not bend and you'll see what I mean. The vid is certainly very strange and this thread has highlighted the general desperation of some people to debunk - kids with flashlights? Come on.

And what's with the comments about the kids conversation? It doesn't sound at all fake to me. And you find the fact the girl calls her Mom weird? How so? If I was witnessing something like that, the first person I'd call would be my Dad. Why is that so strange to you guys?

Anyway.

My thoughts are:

A) It's clever CGI.
B) It's a holographic projection of some sort.
C) It's a genuine UFO case.

But most importantly D) Those lights are NOT RC Planes. Show me YouTube video that proves me wrong. I dare ya.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

None of the videos of the object are longer than 7 minutes. Most electric RC aircraft can fly for 20 minutes. The ones with newer transmitter technology can run for 30 minutes. The world record electric helicopter flew for 1 hour and 37 minutes.

If it is gas powered, it could run for longer.

So I don't see your point.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Hanky

I agree, it's not an RC plane... but it can be an RC helicopter. I just posted a video showing an RC helicopter at night, with bright lights, moving faster and more crazy than the OP's video.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
jesus christ already, get over the RC plane theory,
As a very good source above me has posted, RC planes just do not move the way the objects move in the video!

The blue object is a UFO. The red object is a helicopter.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
We got an rc expert who knows a guy who builds them and dude said theres no way thats an rc toy, BAM IN YO FACE, look i understand you people have nothing better to do than debunk, its ok but you're not going to win on this one, The evidence is overwhelming, theres no way you can debunk this, theres nothing to DEBUNK, its A BRIGHT BLUE UFO that was seen by many, in 2 differnt states, over 3 differnt cities, uploaded by various people, even the military sent a chopper to look at it according to some witnesses, Quit trying to debunk it and instead help us figure out what the hell is going on

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Then what is it that you are saying?

link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
jesus christ already, get over the RC plane theory,
As a very good source above me has posted, RC planes just do not move the way the objects move in the video!

The blue object is a UFO. The red object is a helicopter.

Jesus Christ, it's not an RC plane, it's an RC helicopter.

Your "very good source" has nothing against my very good video:

link   
Srsly guys? I watched this thing from 11-11:40. and then again later that night. It was not a damn little RC anything. Maybe RCed by the gov't.. but not anything commercial

link   
i've already saved most of the videos that have been uploaded in case they get deleted later on for whatever reasons, i suggest you people back them up yourselves , keepvid is good and so is keep-tube

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

whats in your video looks nothing like the blue object in the other videos that are being put up by all the witnesses, which most of them are clearly saying "LOOK AT THAT ALIENS', or "THAT SHYT IS CRAZY MAN, IM FREAKED OUT", do you think people seeing a toy would say those type of statements? if i saw the thing in your video I WOULD KNOW ITS A TOY RIGHT AWAY

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

So I don't see your point

I know you don't.
Nor do you bother to read all the information.It's been mentioned a few times
of how long it had been seen for.

Do you know of any unpublicized world record attempts taking place at that time of the
night/morning?

link   
reply to post by 0ne10

Dude. Cool RC Copter vid. However there is one distinct difference between your video, and the OP's. The difference is that your video looks like an RC copter. The OP's video does not.

link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati
i've already saved most of the videos that have been uploaded in case they get deleted later on for whatever reasons, i suggest you people back them up yourselves , keepvid is good and so is keep-tube

Dude your fancy avatar doesnt convince me, what have you added to the party? And so as not to personalise it, maybe not posted a great debunk with the kites, as he has before on other posts, which to me stands up somewhat more than this amazing ET show. Can anyone answer the last time ET shone perfect blue lights at us?

Debunk the debunk man. I beleive (IMO) that the truth will be apparent soon, and if not, I'll congratulate you in the guts of Jabba.

Is your avatar based on Bowie, my favourite song is 'the man who sold the world'.
edit on 11-10-2010 by MisterBurns because: David Bowie called

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
what have I added to the party? Dude i've just backed up all the videos, keeping them in my hard drive for safe keeping, and im searching for more of them on youtube, i have 14 of them so far, when i'm finished i'll make a collab with all of them together
edit on 11-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I think the idea that it's a few rc planes is even more ridiculous than anything else in this thread

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I am an RC expert, you want me to start posting pictures of my helicopters?

I know what I am talking about... the object in the OP looks and acts exactly like an RC helicopter.
edit on 11-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join