It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
That looks like an R/C plane or helicopter. That's what it looks like to me, anyway. Just another light in the sky type footage.

--airspoon

Agreed. That's the first thing I thought too. I've flown my A/C Helo at night and it looks just like this. I could rig up an alternating light and recreate this video to a tee..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by oldgoat

thats what i'm saying,

Look i've only studied ufos for about 6 years, real researching, i've seen videos since the age of 5-6, I HAVE NEVER
EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS, the fact that its been recorded by so many people is amazing to me, the FACT that people are trying to debunk this is even more amazing

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rle4lunch

recreate the video and recreate the national gaurd choppers hovering your toy as well., i'll be waiting for your video

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Until I see a video of it flying for more than 10 minutes, I will not believe anyones word. This would not be the first time a hoaxer lied about information just to further convince people of a certain sighting.

Originally posted by Mr Hanky
reply to post by 0ne10

Dude. Cool RC Copter vid. However there is one distinct difference between your video, and the OP's. The difference is that your video looks like an RC copter. The OP's video does not.

That is because the video is up close, in focus, and you know it is a RC helicopter. If the camera guy was 1000 feet away, and you didn't get to see it take off up close in focus, then it would look like a little dot of light in the sky.

Also, the lights on the heli video I showed you have lights all over the entire body which helps you see the shape. Not all lights on all helicopters are the same. Some people like myself only put one or two lights, and at night doesn't look anything like a helicopter flying.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilIuminati

recreate the video and recreate the national gaurd choppers hovering your toy as well., i'll be waiting for your video

Good points raised, if this is a simple case of a toy with lights then WHYwould a national gaurd chopper suddenly be on the scene showing apparent interest in it.If these toys are frequently flown at night then surely they would be a COMMON occurrence and would NOT generate such interest and awe from the respective parties above.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I'd like to see that.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If this is fake then what's the motivation? As far as I know, the folks that filmed and uploaded the clip are not selling copies or trying to flog T-shirts.

The de-bunkers and they who shout fake are the ones that are in-credible. I believe they either know exactly what this UFO is and intend to keep it a mystery or they have too high an opinion of their own process of logic to accept the existence and presence of alien life; because it wasn't part of their education?

Either wake-up or go back to sleep.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Can we all agree now that the red object is indeed a helicopter? not a RC one, but an actual helicopter?

edit on 11-10-2010 by cyberjedi because: removed something

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I already answered that...

It's illegal to fly RC helicopters outside of areas designed for them, but people do it all the time, and get caught all the time.

Also, how do you know it is a national guard helicopter? Oh you don't, all you have is someones word. Police helicopters spot RC aircraft all the time, and then they fly to the location to find the pilots and assist police on the ground to the location of the pilots.

My buddy has been caught exactly that way... he was flying his RC helicopter, and it was spotted by a police helicopter. The police helicopter flew to his location and use a loud speaker to tell him to land his helicopter or he will be fined.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

edit on 11-10-2010 by Seti_Starr because: Off topic

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
heres the thing, its not just anyones word, we're getting word from people who are uploading the videos, their own testimonies , they were there at the place where it happened and actually saw it with their two own eyes

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by cyberjedi

Oh yeah, a very credible source.
That guy sounds like he isn't very intelligent. He is bragging about putting it on youtube to get some hits... Yes, very credible.

It's very easy to confuse people like that. I'll throw some glow sticks and LEDs on my helicopter and fly it around until it is spotted by a police helicopter, and then have my friend get a bunch of clueless people down the street to wonder what it is.

edit on 11-10-2010 by 0ne10 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Seti_Starr

heres the soho video i saved it and backed it up as well

10-10-10

link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I repeat. It was over my house. It was not a damn rc chopper. I dont know what it was; HENCE UFO. But I can tell you what it wasn't: a little toy flying around the sky lighting up at impossible speeds for it to reach.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
let me guess thats an rc toy too huh? lemme guess chinese lanterns fly up into space now too right?
or did someone just invent super strong string that can withstand the sun

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Unreal13
Unreal13, what do you think it was? honestly, in your opinion what do you feel you witnessed

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Prove to me it was flying over your house. Until you do, you could just be another lying hoaxer for all I know... there are thousands hoaxers on the internet.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
You can hear the fkin helo on that last video, and even tho its a police helo, the waste of space cant even film it straight, there is nothing similar to the OP.

I cant claim i have ever seen kites at night, RC from what I have seen in daylight, 2 of them could anywhere near dogfight or interact, I dont know why but the video may show kites but I personally doubt with LEDs and 2 aircraft you could get the levels of interraction.

Also...if those are LEDs on an RC whatever, I cant understand how they are so clear and yet silent, LEDs are good at close range but you couldnt cast the beam, LED huniting torches are only good in IR for 60 meters, those lights were piercing and perfect IMO.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

Prove to me it was flying over your house. Until you do, you could just be another lying hoaxer for all I know... there are thousands hoaxers on the internet.

lol, don't be such a turd.

Unreal13,
Any ideas on size?

also,
I think, as someone else asked..
"can we agree that the red thing is a helicopter?"

That we can safely say yes, we all agree it's a helicopter, yeah?

i mean, you could hear the damn thing when it got close.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 0ne10

I can see that you consider yourself as an expert in RC helicopters.
Stick with it and let others get on with investigating,gathering data and analyzing to get the full
picture.
You seem to have just taken to the RC helicopter angle and avoid piecing together the information.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join