It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10-10-10 UFO footage at college station (Great Footage)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

Your video of the Sun has nothing to do with this topic. The only thing in common is the date it was taken. Why do you keep posting irrelevant videos to support a video that has no connection?

News flash, you are filming the Sun which is ejecting electromagnetic radiation at unpredictable rates. Cameras are devices created to record electromagnetic radiation.... When you film the Sun you will film anomalies in the electromagnetic radiation. It will create all kinds of weird looking things which are nothing more than illusions created by light.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Honestly, I have no idea. All I can say is it moved across the sky pretty fast, and not like other things ive seen in orange county, california... I am not saying there are little green people inside, but I also know a sheriff and they were all on watch waiting for it to land (and not just in garden grove where I saw it, even 30 miles away). The National Guard chopper coming was quite... weird. It definitely wasn't a toy though :/ Sort of sucks to have people doubt you so much. Lol this is my first time even comin on this site, and i only came cuz i found somethin cool.

tl;dr Im not sure what it was. But it wasn't something normal

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unreal13

its alright man dont let those nonbelievers discourage you for coming foward, its the best thing you could've done, and I thank you for answering my question, i'm from southern cali as well, the inland empire to be exact, i wish i could've witnessed it

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Ziggyproductions05.....

I think the objects in your video resemble motorised LED kites viewed from a distance.

I don't think that can be excluded based on this video.

I note I have watched motorised LED kites on many occasions.

For instance, I have a favourite restaurant I go to at night when I'm in Singapore. The restaurant is on the water & looks across to a park from where they fly motorised LED kites (i.e. very lightweight remote control planes) at night.

It is quite spectacular......here are some videos of that:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 11-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

Why are you embedding all those other useless clips that show nothing of the sort? The first one looks cool but they hardly have the ability to hover. They practically can't even get off the ground for god's sake, never mind get up to 400 feet.

Kind regards,

Rabies, rabies not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Ahh, I called my cousins and they could see it from corona XD

It looked like a triangle to me, but my mom and sisters said it looked round. But it definitely had 2-3 lights, and got very bright and would move across the sky; get dull, move slowly; get bright, and shoot off. It repeated this for literally an hour

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Most of us arent saying its aliens either just so you know, it could be a new military ship, project bluebeam, some unknown shyt, who really knows, thats what we're trying to find out, the worst thing about it is instead of all of us working together to find out what it really is, we're arguing whether its real or not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Thats really interesting though, i dont know if you noticed this since you live in cali, but i've been seeing alot of fighter jets in the last 2 days

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Yeah, but I guess that's what it takes to figure out if this is fake or not :/

Anyways, what i didnt mention was that the red chopper lights are probably 10 miles away from it at some points. Meaning, this isn't some small little RC, it was actually a decent size

And thanks for the input and such. Im gonna review the video a lot on my computer, see if I can see anything any better, but for now, it is as it is

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I haven't read what others are saying but the fact that they don't reposition themselves too far from their original spot and....are relatively low to the ground and....glide left-right then up-down..... I think we have to consider these to be LED kites but not wholly.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It's official... when FlySolo comments on a UFO video, the video turns out to be a hoax.

Look at that guys record. He supported 2 UFO videos just this past week which both ended up in the HOAX forum. Many more in the past...

I predict this topic will be in the HOAX forum in the near future too.

It's just some type of mundane toy.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i think its legit and its going to cause the government to disclose more information on UFOs, even though thats already currently happening, you know whats even stranger, that it happenend in cali, earlier last week there was news reports telling people to be on the look out for ufos, this was on FOX, something weird is going on

either way you can find me on youtube.com/commonsense909
edit on 11-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Ugh, listen, I'm not discounting that it couldn't be a UFO, I've seen quite a few very weird things in the night sky, and I truly believe in them. In 17 years of naval aviation experience, I've seen a number of unexplainable things both military and non-military.. That's the problem with this site though, people want to believe so badly that there is a coverup on everything that they'll blindly believe anything, discounting the fact that it could be a number of other things besided a UFO. Has anyone confirmed the national guard helo being called?

Before the personal and unfounded attacks (the anonymity of the internet strikes again, giving people some sort of self righteousn ego boost by calling others stupid for no reason) of the people who are trying to bring a solution to the message board rather than jumping on the 'it's definitely a ufo and if you say otherwise your a disinfo agent' bandwagon, how about finding out all the facts and explore all the options?

That's too crazy though, it might make too much sense.

link   
If you didnt know, in China there have been 8 sightings recently.. one a few days ago that shut down an airport.

in.yfittopostblog.com...

Sightings have been getting more frequent, and I did see that; about the being on the lookout for UFOs

link   
reply to post by Mactire

1. There's no way that can be flashlights
2. This was video taped with a phone...
3. It was around 2 a.m on 10-10-10 and its 9 am right now, so theres no way he can make a fake video that fast and post it. Especially through a phone.

Personally i think its 100% real, and it came from out of his world...or dimension.

To All: If your gonna be skeptical try making a little more sense, and stop denying it from being "alien" as soon as you see it because it most likely is alien.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rle4lunch

I totally agree with you, and the only reason I say it was a nat guard chopper is because I saw it, sorry I cannot prove it to you any more than that. But If it isn't then at least assume it is some sort of chopper, and definitely not a news one (or else youd see this on the news). Also, after the video ends and the UFO disappears, the chopper jets off in a hurry. Sorry I cant prove that either :/

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hmm...Looks like RC chopper, smells like rc chopper...

Reasoning..

The light source never goes away, if it was a plane at some point the way it looked would change but a chopper would be pretty much viewed by every angle bar beneath.

Shame they never decided to go closer to them...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Anyways, if you guys want more angles/views there are PLENTY of videos on youtube now.. check them out.. it was in garden grove (or anaheim) around 10:30 and 11:20. It showed up 2 times.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qonscious
reply to post by Mactire

1. There's no way that can be flashlights
2. This was video taped with a phone...
3. It was around 2 a.m on 10-10-10 and its 9 am right now, so theres no way he can make a fake video that fast and post it. Especially through a phone.

Personally i think its 100% real, and it came from out of his world...or dimension.

To All: If your gonna be skeptical try making a little more sense, and stop denying it from being "alien" as soon as you see it because it most likely is alien.

Video taped......wtf is a video tape?? You are too old to comment on it being fake, IMO your based at Faslane on a 52k dial up and feeding mainly on dnadelions and roadkill

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

Your a joke, what kind of an statement was that. The video is fake because the persons swears at an object that came from outter space? thats the dumbest comment on this thread, and is just full on ignorant. Anyone who swears should be ashamed of themselves? language is nothing but an illusion, if you believe "god" will send you to hell because of a small four lettered word that was said by a small person on a small planet in an infinite universe your deluded and brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Chuck722, You appear to have more than a passing interest in UFO's.

Originally posted by chuck722
we are not alone.

Isn't also strange about all the recent ufo activity around the world, and the retired air force guy coming out and saying that ufo's are real, and expect them to be in large cities across the world on October 13, 2010. Just something to think about.

The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner. "

Interesting!

IRM

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join