It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Kim Sun-Il... Also a HOAX!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Do you think it's the terrorists doing this or someone else? I'm still finding it difficult to believe that the terrorist are perpetrating these acts. When you break down the beheadings of Berg, Johnson and Sun-Il things aren't coming together. All 3 appeared to be dead prior to the beheading. All three are wearing military prisoner jumpsuits. Berg was very clearly beheaded in the Abu Ghraib prison. Some of these terrorists don't even appear to be arab, and certainly not Muslim as they don't wear gold. Take into consideration the very Jewish 7 laws of Noahide which calls for beheadings, whereas Islam condems bodily mutilations. Take into account this man's opinion: www.rense.com... and you begin to see that this really has the potential to run much deeper than what we are being told. I see the hand of the Mossad at work here.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I haven't seen the video, although I did watch the Berg one and from that I came to the conclusion that he was either dead or drugged. From what has been said here, I assume the same happened with Paul Johnson and now Kim Sun-il.

The terrorists said prior to the killings that they would behead these victims. They didn't say that they would kill them by beheading them. I am of the opinion that all three were dead before being beheaded. There is no way anyone being butchered in such a manner wouldn't fight for their lives. Plus this evidence ...

I have consulted a friend of mine who is head of internal medicine for a very reputable hospital here in the Cleveland area. He has viewed both films and is convinced that these men are not alive while being decapitated. He stated that a cut in either the jugular or the carotid while the heart is beating would result in blood spraying everywhere, covering nearly everyone.

Who really wants to be covered in the blood of another human being ? Even these murderers seem to baulk at that.

That said, Berg, Johnson and Kim are still dead. They were murdered and deserve justice. And as for why the terrorists are beheading people ... they are trying to spread more fear by performing these acts which no right-minded person would find acceptable.

They live to spread terror. Thats why we call them terrorists.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
Namehere, as my dad use to say to me, why don't you argue with the stop sign at the corner? I think Kozmo made it clear that he isn't going to respond to you anymore. Anyway, that red octagon sign is waiting to debate you.

dont lecture me, only weak minds give up when challenged, so whatever, it'll only prove he/she is grasping at things if they arent willing to prove or argue what they say.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
But could there be an alternate explaination? Islam states that mutilation of a body is forbidden... the religious extremists would know that. Also religious extremists would not be wearing gold jewelry. Orange jumpsuits? Is it a coincidence that these are the same US military issue jumpsuits that the Abu Ghraib prisoners and the Gitmo prisoners are issued? The US adoption of the 7 Noahide laws, including beheading in 1991? The white plastic chair and the yellow Abu Ghraib walls in the Berg video? The fact that the CIA has devised plans to terrorize US citizens in the past to garner political support for a President's agenda. The fact that the Israeli Mossad has sponsored terrorism against their own people to facilitate a war against the Palestinians? The claim that this is Zawqiri when the US governmnet first claimed to have killed him and then later claimed to have maimed him?

Come on Pisky, these can't all be coincidence. You couple Iraq, Saudi Arabia, 911 etc together and things just are not adding up.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   

That is a very intersting theory. I have never thought of that before. The only problem that I have with it, is why would the terrorist show ANY compassion at all?

i have absolutely no idea
but it is smthg i would i like to believe in.

[edit on 25/6/04 by agent]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
-dbl post-

[edit on 25/6/04 by agent]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
dont lecture me, only weak minds give up when challenged, so whatever, it'll only prove he/she is grasping at things if they arent willing to prove or argue what they say.

**SIGH** What's the point, namehere. You've already admitted that your mind is closed to any other alternative explaination. You're a one way street and I'm on the side with the sign that reads "Do not enter."

Why would I want to waste my time discussing this issue with you. In fact, you degraded my argument, and your own, by lobbing the insult that I live in a "fantasy reality." Is there really anything left to discuss with you? I think not.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Kozmo, my jury is sill out on these beheadings. I am however, really looking at all possibilities. I did read the article from the link you provided. It did bring up some interesting, thought-provoking points. The problem that I have with it, is that it is from Rense.com which has proved itself time and time again to be mostly hogwash, but I did read the article with an open mind.

The orange jumpsuits I think are meant to be symbolic of what US prisoners would wear. I don't think that if the US or CIA perpetrated this, that they would be so stupid as to use the same orange jumpsuits.

I will continue to keep an open mind to this, but I can not make a decision on this that quick. I guess the reason why is that it would disgust me beyond belief to think that my own country could be responsible for such a heinous act. Thank you for your time and effort to point us in the direction of other possibilities. keep up the good work.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
bro if you havn't noticed these terrorist have been doing a lot of things that dont agree with their religion. They are not true followers of Islam. Though the Quran does call for the conversion or killing of all non-believers. So just because the Quran condemns bodily mutilations doesn't mean that the extremist won't do it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i dont think these videos are hoaxes. clearly their heads were on at one point, and in another moment they were cut off, so this part isnt fake. the only part you can dispute is if they were alive or not when it took place. in this case, who cares, their heads have been cut off, it kinda blows anyway.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
**SIGH** What's the point, namehere. You've already admitted that your mind is closed to any other alternative explaination. You're a one way street and I'm on the side with the sign that reads "Do not enter."

Why would I want to waste my time discussing this issue with you. In fact, you degraded my argument, and your own, by lobbing the insult that I live in a "fantasy reality." Is there really anything left to discuss with you? I think not.

if that insulted you, you shouldnt post because you'll be challenged everytime.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hoax is something I would not call this video. After much analysis of the tape, the only similarities are: the editing, the lack of blood (which I can't be for certain due to the Poor Quality), and the 'surroundings'. Here are some images of the Berg Video, and Kim Video.....

KIM Video

Berg Video

After analyzing the people in these pics, and others, they do not appear to be the same, however the Wall, and Floor look very similar if not the same.

The biggest descrepincy in the Kim Video is the Missing 4 Minutes on the camera. Only one camera was used, the berg vid used two. After this gap, Kim does not seem to move at All until he is thrown down. He could be heavily drugged, or he could be using some sort of "Martial Arts" technique. Do not get me wrong, I am NOT trying to stereotype here. If anyone has taken martial arts or studied it, they will know what I am talking about. We can not say for sure as to what happened between those 4 mins, cause obviously the tape was running. With lack of evidance as to it being "Staged" I can not say it is a Hoax. There is nothing deceiving about Killing Someone.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
i think i heard on TV that it was the same group that did the berg and kim beheadings, so it probably is the same place.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

KIM Video

Berg Video

i think 2 people in both videos are the same, if you look carefully theres 2 who have the same body language.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
*Yawn*
It's amazing that people DON'T want the people who commit these acts to be terrorist. They have to be US or Isreali soldiers or the CIA. I'm sure if they're willing to plow passenger planes into buildings and kill 3000 people, they're willing to behead three people.
What a bunch of bs...the CIA gains nothing by killing a South Korean, who's death could have potentially haltied the deployment of their troops. Saying there's doing this to support the President is just ridiculous. It doesn't matter if they were dead before, the fact that they were beheaded period is just sick. I fail to see how showing these videos on Arab sites helps the President. It only gives these terrorist a confidence boost. Again, the CIA and America gain absolutely nothing from these killings. You people probably have never even meet someone who works for the CIA. Well I can tell you, they are American citizens first, whos efforts to protect us go unappriciated every day.

There's a bunch more than meets the eye. There has been since modern civilization began. There are also terrorists. You all can believe the the CIA is just randomly picking people to behead for no reason at all and have no credible evidence to back your claims, whatever. I'll believe what makes more sense (my own conclusion not the medias), that terroists who hate us with a passion and aren't new to this kind of thing are behind it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

After much analysis of the tape...

you analyzed the video, man i could only watch it once.
good thing that everything went blur when the guy zoomed in

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
KIM Video

Berg Video

i think 2 people in both videos are the same, if you look carefully theres 2 who have the same body language.

hmmm, i would say 1st pic (extreme left and right), 2nd pic (1st and 2nd from left)

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
hmmm, i would say 1st pic (extreme left and right), 2nd pic (1st and 2nd from left)

yea, the first guy on the left is especially obvious, the way he stands uneven.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
I'm sure if they're willing to plow passenger planes into buildings and kill 3000 people, they're willing to behead three people.
I fail to see how showing these videos on Arab sites helps the President. It only gives these terrorist a confidence boost. Again, the CIA and America gain absolutely nothing from these killings. You all can believe the the CIA is just randomly picking people to behead for no reason at all and have no credible evidence to back your claims, whatever.

That's kind of the point here. Many believe that the CIA and the Mossad were behind 9/11, so based on your own assertion... they're willing to behead 3 people. Keep in mind, the CIA was busted for plotting a terrorsit attack US civilians back during the Bay of Pigs, blame it one Castro, in order to incite the emotionsof the MAerican people to support a war against Cuba. That's not fantasy, that's fact. Also, a group from Mossad was busted for providing arms to Palestinians and paying them to kill Israelis in an attempt to garner support from the Isreili citizens to go to war against the Palestinians.

Also, showing these videos doesn't help the President... it helps to inflame the American Public, and that of the world, against the Muslims... so in effect, it helps the agenda. As far as "randomly picking people to behead" it hardly seems random to me. 2 Americans only helps to solidify the resolve of the American public and 1 Korean... 1 of our biggest supports in the coalition helps to solidify the resolve of our allies. It does serve a poltical purpose.

But, you're right, I have no solid evidence, that's why this is merely a theory, or better yet... a hypothesis that warrants discussion. If there were proof, then our (or whoever's) covert/psyops guys wouldn't be very good, now would they?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
so in effect, it helps the agenda. As far as "randomly picking people to behead" it hardly seems random to me. 2 Americans only helps to solidify the resolve of the American public and 1 Korean... 1 of our biggest supports in the coalition helps to solidify the resolve of our allies. It does serve a poltical purpose.

no, the people react oposite of what you say, most i know suggest leaving whenever such news is shown and most south koreans are even more against being there than americans and protested after this happened.

it hasnt had the effect you say it has.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join