It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Kim Sun-Il... Also a HOAX!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
WARNING!!! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VEDIO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC CONTENT!!! FOR MATURE ADULTS ONLY!!!

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Ok, another horrible beheading... but still just a hoax in my opinion. Too many similarities between this and the Berg video. In fact, I think that some of these are the same people.

The video begins with Kim pleading for his life. Then there is a time stop in the video and 5 minutes later the tape begins again. This time it is showing a silent, unbelievably calm and unbelievably still Kim... especially for a man who knows that he is about to be beheaded. During the beheading the camera again begins to go wildly out of focus and begins swinging around to the point where you can barely discern what is happening. For a mere moment you can see the knife cutting through the neck, but again, the blood merely comes weeping out as if they are cutting the head off of a cadaver.

I have consulted a friend of mine who is head of internal medicine for a very reputable hospital here in the Cleveland area. He has viewed both films and is convinced that these men are not alive while being decapitated. He stated that a cut in either the jugular or the carotid while the heart is beating would result in blood spraying everywhere, covering nearly everyone. Again, in this video, there is a small pool of blood beneath the cut and no evidence of spurting that a doctor would expect to see while the heart is still beating. He stated that the amount of blood present would be consistent with that of an autopsy.

None of this is adding up. Something is horribly wrong here. There is much, much more to this than what we are being told.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Let us accept the fact that these men are dead, and as such, we should perhaps let them rest in peace? Admittedly we should investigate the circumstances in how they were killed, but does it really matter? They are dead, and we have a video of perhaps these actions being performed. The question of who killed them is pretty much clear, we just need to get to finding the b******s who did this.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
That is awfully fishy....he doesn't so much as move when they start cutting. He looks either dead, unconsious, or well...fake.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The question of who killed them is anything but clear! Yes, they're dead... NOW. Perhaps even before they were beheaded. And yes, it really does matter what the circumstances were regarding how they were killed.

There is much evidence to be gleaned from these videos. To deny such would be akin to saying, "Yeah, there was a murder and now he's dead, but there's no need to investigate the crime scene for clues because he's already dead." HUH!?!? Not very sound logic, I think.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The sad thing is that I don't think we'll ever find out who is behind these beheadings. I'm convinced they're staged hoaxes, as opposed to genuine brutal beheadings. Someone fishy is behind them, and it's probably not al Qaeda., but we probably won't ever know who.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here is what I believe at this point in time. Al-Qaeda is nothing but a CIA and Mossad Operation. A patsy group for the actions of the CIA and Mossad. Also, I read previously from the article posted yesterday, that these beheadings are sending a clear message to the Jews of the world, who really know what they mean.

Notice how these beheadings are not all against Americans? They are using them to get more support, for example the South Koreans. It is all extreme political actions to win the minds of the people that its a scary group called Al-Qaeda, but really it's Al-CIA-da.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hoax, hmm tell that to his family, this is ridiculos, it isnt a hoax.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Here is what I believe at this point in time. Al-Qaeda is nothing but a CIA and Mossad Operation. A patsy group for the actions of the CIA and Mossad. Also, I read previously from the article posted yesterday, that these beheadings are sending a clear message to the Jews of the world, who really know what they mean.

Notice how these beheadings are not all against Americans? They are using them to get more support, for example the South Koreans. It is all extreme political actions to win the minds of the people that its a scary group called Al-Qaeda, but really it's Al-CIA-da.

right, maybe if it actually had that effect, you people are amusing, really.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
hoax, hmm tell that to his family, this is ridiculos, it isnt a hoax.

I believe it's pretty obvious that poor Kim is dead! What is a hoax is the method, the motive and the perpetrators which leads to a much more sinister conspiracy than terrorists simply murdering innocent people. If you are willing to accept this whole "War on terror" at face value, then so be it. I'm not here to convince the unconvince-able that there is much more than meets the eye. Heck, ATS is all about challenging what is accepted as mainstream reality and investigating other plausible explainations, namehere.

I would hope that you wouldn't be so outraged over my challenge of Kim's death as you would be with the implications of what this all might mean if I am anywhere close to the truth. Please take a moment to think about that.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere

right, maybe if it actually had that effect, you people are amusing, really.

We are all so happy that we amuse you! However, I think it's safe to say that the majority of us here on ATS, truth seekers that we are, find people who can be so easily spoon-fed and propagandized even more amusing. No one ever arrived at the truth by walking through life blindfolded to the truths that lie scattered about them. It takes scrutiny, asking questions and demanding answers, honesty, integrity and a genuine thirst and desire to know that which is is truly real. I am saddened by your desire to simply take the bait... hook, line and sinker. Kind of makes me wonder why you'd bother to visit an exploration site like ATS at all?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
I believe it's pretty obvious that poor Kim is dead! What is a hoax is the method, the motive and the perpetrators which leads to a much more sinister conspiracy than terrorists simply murdering innocent people. If you are willing to accept this whole "War on terror" at face value, then so be it. I'm not here to convince the unconvince-able that there is much more than meets the eye. Heck, ATS is all about challenging what is accepted as mainstream reality and investigating other plausible explainations, namehere.

I would hope that you wouldn't be so outraged over my challenge of Kim's death as you would be with the implications of what this all might mean if I am anywhere close to the truth. Please take a moment to think about that.

no, you take a moment and stop grasping at what isnt there, the method, motive and who isnt a hoax, its reality, terrorists kill the innocent, its simple, no conspiracy here.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I will respect it. As a result I will no longer offer to debate the matter with you. Now that you have shared your opinion on my thread you may move on and become "Amused" by other members of ATS, as obviously this topic is of no particular interest to you. Again, thanks for weighing in on the matter and sharing your opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
wht is the hoax? kim, berg, johnson are all dead. so maybe they decided to be merciful if they said certain things in the video which they wanted them to say. in return they poisoned them first and after they passed on they beheaded them for the world to see. you did see them cut off their heads right? well i hope they were dead coz i certainly dont want to be concious if they cut off my head.

may god bless their souls.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I will respect it. As a result I will no longer offer to debate the matter with you. Now that you have shared your opinion on my thread you may move on and become "Amused" by other members of ATS, as obviously this topic is of no particular interest to you. Again, thanks for weighing in on the matter and sharing your opinion.

its not opinion, its reality, stop going on about some fantasy reality that youve created in your mind, its no debate, try not over thinking, it really is not complex with everything.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I don't believe it is a hoax, however, I am having a problem with the lack of blood. I am no doctor, and don't pretend to be. I have to agree with Kozmo, that if either of those arteries were cut while the heart was still beating, there should have been a lot more blood. Those two arteries supply most of the blood to the brain, which is a lot. Why was there only what looked like a couple of ounces of blood on the ground? As Kozmo also pointed out, wouldn't the blood spray out?

I remember when I took a line-drive baseball to my nose which broke it in 3 places. There was so much blood, I thought I was going to pass out just from the sight of all of it.

Something just isn't right. My guess is that Berg and Kim were already dead for whatever reason.

Edit: my crappy spelling

[edit on 6-25-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I think I made my point pretty clear with you on this in my last post to you. I am DONE debating this issue with you. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Ergo we will agree to disagree. You are welcome to call my world a "fantasy reality" or whatever you like, but this will be the last time that I respond to your posts.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I think I made my point pretty clear with you on this in my last post to you. I am DONE debating this issue with you. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Ergo we will agree to disagree. You are welcome to call my world a "fantasy reality" or whatever you like, but this will be the last time that I respond to your posts.

lol, are you afraid of being wrong, give up that soon? sheese do you always give up so easy? what makes it a hoax? you've not explained or anything to prove what you say.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent
so maybe they decided to be merciful if they said certain things in the video which they wanted them to say. in return they poisoned them first and after they passed on they beheaded them for the world to see.

That is a very intersting theory. I have never thought of that before. The only problem that I have with it, is why would the terrorist show ANY compassion at all?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What I know is this. The man IS dead. Was he alive when they video taped the gruesome act? Doubtful. Just minutes earlier he is weeping and begging for his life. When the man who would be his assasin arrives, he becomes motionless?

Also, this man does appear to be the same executioner from the Berg video, which "experts" claim is Zarqawi. But it has been said that Zarqawi was wounded in Afghanistan. I leg injury that left him, at minimum, with a limp. This man does not appear to be favoring either leg.

I believe someone other then Zarqawi cut the head off a dead body. Can't see another explaination for it.
As to the "real" perpetrators? I doubt it is anyone within ours, or an allied government. I just can't believe that.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Namehere, as my dad use to say to me, why don't you argue with the stop sign at the corner? I think Kozmo made it clear that he isn't going to respond to you anymore. Anyway, that red octagon sign is waiting to debate you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join