It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Kim Sun-Il... Also a HOAX!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i agree whether or not it's a hoax, God bless them and their families. However, I would like to point out three things that no one has mentioned yet. First, the berg video.....Watch the video again and when they finally grab him and throw him to the ground and the camera goes all out of wack for a second or two, look closley at the time stamp in the lower right hand corner, it jumps from 2:xxam to 13xx pm ??? Second, on the sun-il video, when he is taken down for the beheading, it only takes 1 of the "killers" foot to hold hm down whereas in the berg video, there were 2 or 3 "killers" holding him down? Finially this one is a little more diffcult to see but exists, the Internet is hosting the short version and the long version of the sun-il video. try to look at the long version where he is begging and take notice to the tall "killer" that is standing on the far left wearing the white mask as he is pleading. notice he is wearing an ammo/pouch style vest. when the speaker finally appears (this is when sun-il becomes lathargic) look at the same man. he all of a sudden gains about 10 pounds, has the same weapon, and his vest is gone?? just some input, not a biased opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
sorry i meant the one wearing the red mask on the left...sorry

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Anyone calling this a hoax or a CIA plot is as demented as the Islamic facist doing the deed. These men have been brutally murder for no other reason than hatred. This is an act that is truly the work of Satan, pure evil. And God will have his day with these cowards who murder in his name.

May these brave men rest in peace, and God bless there families.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
More questions are raised.

What's the difference between a "hoax" and a "fake"?

What is common in the pattern of release of these videos, as well as in their contents? What can be drawn from the similarities and what is left unsaid?

It is interesting that the same subject matter can be viewed so differently by many different observers. Those who are most adamant that what they have seen is one thing or another are those that follow the motto of this site the least. Be careful in where and to whom or what you lend your credence.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I don't think the word hoax is correct, i believe he was killed however i am not sure that he was actully killed by beheading.

I do not believe all the kidnapping videos are fake or staged. I believe all the videos of the kidnappings are real except the Nick Berg video and the Kim Sun Il.

I have actully made another post about the video which i found some parts to be quite interesting. I have requested somebody with the proper equipment enhance certain frames.

These frames include an frame showing what appears to be a watch at the beheading scene of the video.

I do believe after the scene were Kim is begging for his life finishes he is killed in the 5 minute pause of film. When you see the timer skip on the video i believe he is either drugged like other people have mentioned or he was already dead.

Also his orange jump suite appears to be the same type which Nick Berg was wearing if not the actual one. If you look closely at the jump suite at the end of the video when they throw him to the ground you will notice that there is a rather large white paint stain on the right leg of the suite.

In the video at the beheading scene the head seems to be cut off very fast within about 4 seconds. I personally hold no qualification in the medical field but going by doctors who analysed the Nick Berg beheading scene this would not be possible.

Also i have noticed that all the other kidnapping/murder video have been quite high quality almost DV quality. But the videos of Nick Berg and Kim Sun Il have been highly compressed and pixelated. Could this be to hide certain details of the murders? could it be that the people behind those ski masks do not want to be identified at any cost?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
All due respect, but I doubt your doctor friend has seen too many beheading videos, perusing the old shock site Ogrish in my younger days, to satiate my "traffic accident" curiosity, I unfortunately have seen several, and I've never seen a situation where blood "sprays everywhere" or covered "nearly everyone" in close proximity. Yes the jugular bleeds, but it pumps and gushes, and being beholden to the same laws of gravity as every other liquid, it flows downward. It never "sprays," or at least not in the dozen or so examples I've seen. I'd invite the good doctor or anyone else here not to take my word for it and take a look at any number of circulating beheading vids to see this for themselves ("Mexican Drug Cartel Beheads Man" is the most recent one circulating, and to date, given the improved resolution, is likely the most graphic).

That all said, what I will concede is the ease in which Kim Sun-Il's ostensible head is removed. In most of the beheading videos I've seen it's something of a turkey carve to get the job done.There's muscle, cartilage, and a spinal column they need to get through, after all. I've never seen anything quite as fast as this one. I actually thought that before seeing this thread. It was strangely fast.
edit on 2-12-2010 by EruditeHedonist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Kozmo,

In Saudi Arabia they drain your blood before they chop your head off. Guess having blood spraying out like a garden hose isn't civilized anymore. I don't think the doctor you consulted didn't factor that in to his evaluation.

A benefit to draining someone's blood before chopping their head off is they won't fight you, they are barely conscious, and it's just an easier clean up in the end.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
hoax or not?
first of all i cried when i saw first 1 minute of beheading video
the way he pleads, makes me crying uncontrollably.
it is not hoax.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join