It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
"Active CIA Agent Caught, and Pled Guilty with Helping Terrorists in India's Mumbai Attack
David Healey (CIA Agent) first pled guilty to being involved with planning the Mumbai attack in 2008, but then quickly pled not guilty after the story gained public attention. "

WTF?

posted on Mar, 23 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kagdryl
WTF?

He was actually a "useful idiot" level guy being worked by more than one agency, rumor has it.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Crazy reported news that was quickly dropped is every story on the news from 1950 to the current day.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
look what i found:
ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com.br...
apparently good ol' admiral byrd made a giant vehicle to cruise antarctica in 1939 that thing dwarfed even a panzer tank
and guess what?
nobody talked about it again when it went to antarctica and later in the 50's it was found buried in the snow with no crew to be found
and now the entire vehicle dissapeared and none knows where it is
all i can say is:HOLY SH#T
ps:ignore the hollow earth stuff at that link

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Ty for sharing that. I've read this account countless times from as many sources and somehow I have never seen that vehicle before.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: finitedualities

yeah its very odd
how something that big can stay hidden for so many time

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's been years since I've signed on and checked my ATS account. It's amazing that this thread is still getting attention even tho it was posted 7 years ago.
I just want to express my gratitude for everyone who contributed to my thread.
Thank you!
edit on 9-4-2017 by monkeySEEmonkeyDO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: QuestionTheGovernment

Yeah you're right, the US government never senselessly wastes or destroys anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Oh man, that's huge in my book

Gonna plow deep into that story

I see it has a tech order poster on how it crosses 15 foot wide crevasses.....carries a plane and has a tire changing crane.....just what us pilot diy'ers type country boys would design and build and go exploring.....

Prouder of that old flyboy now more than possible....had no idea someone could go do that on a balloon tire snow cat

edit on 22-4-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: monkeySEEmonkeyDO

thanks! did you see the thing i posted? pretty wild right?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

yeah i think i found something BIG (ignore the pun), it really connects to the weird happenings on antartica recently

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

that site is full of very deep stuff if you dont mind, the blog owner being a bit obssesed with bs
actually im gonna make a thread today about another thing i found there

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
How about when they were photoshopping Bush's meetings with the troops to make it look like a lot of soldiers came to see him? That story disappeared so far that I've never been able to find it again. But, they had a picture showing how they photoshopped soldiers from one part of the bleachers into another empty section so it would look full.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There was a huge list of Scientists that all died under mysterious circumstance, and they were all involved in the United States StarWars program, but I can't seem to find it any longer.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptChaos
How 'bout the "accidental" plane crash that killed JFK Jr?

And the one I like, I'm sure no one has heard at all about. Down here in the Yucatan, divers found a skeleton at 150 feet deep, and MILES inside a cenote, the caverns that abound in this area. Since the skeleton had no scuba tanks, it was fairly obvious that he could not have swum in there, and must come from a time when the sea level was far lower, therefore having walked in there. Carbon dating of the skeleton also backed this up, dating it at 13,000 years old.

Problem is, according to currently accepted theories, there were NO PEOPLE in the Americas at this time. NONE.

ANother problem is, the skeleton, of a teenage boy, was definitely an ASIAN.

Being an adolescent, it is unlikely he came to Mexico on his own. Most likely with his parents, and even more likely a larger group. ANd they definitely didn't SWIM over here.

THerefore, this establishes that people were able to cross the oceans even before what we consider recorded history. This is huge. It turns all archeology on its head, indeed what we know of the "history" of the world is called into question. This is why it is swept under the rug, careers are at stake.

Just like with everything else. Truth be damned, we must protect the status quo.

Allot of people don't even know he (JFK Jr.) was running for president. Or have heard the recording when the plane was going down, which actually indicates someone inside made the plane go down, or a possible Manchurian candidate. Many don't know about the shady # that went on during the wreckage recovery, either. Many connections to the Bush family, for sure. The father kills the father, the son kills the son. Bush Jr. disappeared that day the exact time it was all happening, too.

At this point anyone that still follows party lines or actually think anything health industry/government is good and decent or looking out for the common man is brain dead.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago4905699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Glad this thread has popped up again.

Three years ago, this story broke. Then it was never heard of again. I remember thinking "Wow, this is going to be juicy!" Did anything ever come of it?

This video relates the facts as I remember them, although there are (a few) other videos on YT that seem to be fairly embellished. I don't think it made a national TV channel or newspaper. There were some local media reports, but they all seem to have been scrubbed.
edit on 7-7-2017 by audubon because: clarification of potential ambiguity

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Meh. It's really only a minor connection to Mitch McConnell. The drugs were being smuggled on a cargo ship owned by a company that McConnell's in-laws (the Chao family) control. From the video, it's not clear if anyone on the ship even knew about the drugs, let alone the owners, and let alone McConnell. (Perhaps they were in a shipping container. The crew isn't going to open the containers and look.) I mean, would you blame the spouse of one of the owners of Fed Ex if someone was caught shipping drugs thru their service?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I don't buy it.
23 tons with only 400 hp to move it?
How could it possibly run for a year without refueling?
It also had to keep the crew warm enough to live as well.
Diesel is hard to run in subzero temps. -80 below - really?
It was barely large enough to hold 5 men, forget all the photolabs and other nonsense.
Balloon tires with no treads too. Great traction there.....
Seems it was all an elaborate hoax by the government to me.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey, man I agree with that......they couldn't shut it off and be sure to get it crank the next morning....or the fuel would be gel,huh!!a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkeySEEmonkeyDO
It's been years since I've signed on and checked my ATS account. It's amazing that this thread is still getting attention even tho it was posted 7 years ago.
I just want to express my gratitude for everyone who contributed to my thread.
Thank you!

It is one for the ages man. It is like a time capsule of F-ery.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join