It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
double post
edit on 24-1-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
an friend from another forum that i am a menber on just found on big one:
in the following TEDx presentation about operations currently going on antartica has an freaky bit that i am surprised isnt everywhere in the conspiracy sphere:
youtu.be...
in the video the talker says that one of his friends that were working in antartica in an location named the dark sector commited suicide! what did he find that made he kill himself?

posted on Jan, 28 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
now ay! I am going to look this up, I do not doubt it at all. a reply to: WakeUpAndC

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
just found about this story, it enters too good to be true territory, but still:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-4-2018 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I think my favorite was the news that 2 Israeli spies had been captured after 9/11.

These were never mentioned in the official report, and never heard from again.

So much stuff about 9/11 doesn't make any sense at all.

It's not really "news that went away" but I also think so much about #EdwardSnowden makes no sense at all, including why he was working for an NSA contractor in the first place when he had obvious anti government leanings (he wrote the TOR browser and his facebook page was full of anti government rants. These would have been picked up on by a 12 year old doing a google search.

posted on May, 12 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

He was working for the NSA because the Agency had money to spend, and it was hiring people with his mad skills. Him and others worked for growing federal bureaucracies.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
just remenbered a interesting one and i would be thankfull if any of you found it:
i remenber reading circa 2012 or 2013 that sometime in the 80's or 90's a ufo crashed somewhere in russia before it crashed however people saw a capsule be ejected out of it, when they got to the crash site of the capsule, they found a strange pill shaped (*wink*) capsule with three landing feets, inside the capsule was a bed with a baby ufonaut (!) in it, i remenber that the being looked like the ufonaut in the infamous ray santilli hoaxed autopsy movie except smaller, the alien was sent to a hospital where it survived for a few weeks before it died and was confiscated by military
yes i know it sounds like BS, but strangely enough i never found this story again anywhere, and i am starting to wonder if its a false memory

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I think my favorite was the news that 2 Israeli spies had been captured after 9/11.

These were never mentioned in the official report, and never heard from again.

So much stuff about 9/11 doesn't make any sense at all.

It's not really "news that went away" but I also think so much about #EdwardSnowden makes no sense at all, including why he was working for an NSA contractor in the first place when he had obvious anti government leanings (he wrote the TOR browser and his facebook page was full of anti government rants. These would have been picked up on by a 12 year old doing a google search.

you're correct, so much doesn't make any sense at all. The Israeli spies were only part of it.

how about the perfectly round hole in the side of the Pentagon, devoid of any impact crater or any plane wreckage, conveniently hitting an unmanned area of the building that just happened to house all the records needed in a $2 trillion audit of spending that was supposed to start the next day? They've NEVER released footage of a plane approaching the building, despite multiple cameras situated along the approach and the cameras from the Pentagon itself.

Then there was the BBC reporting the building that "had collapsed" that was clearly visible still standing in the background, that collapsed a couple hours later?

I also think that pretty much NONE of the official Edward Snowden story makes any sense whatsoever, either.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
after a lot of thought I have decided that the POTUS is holding onto the declassification of the FISA warrant to use as leverage

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

There are more holes in the official story of 911 than there are in 100 pounds of Swiss cheese.

Anybody with an open and curious mind comes to that conclusion after studying all the facts.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Then there was the BBC reporting the building that "had collapsed" that was clearly visible still standing in the background, that collapsed a couple hours later?

That was WTC 7. Faithfully reported as having collapsed by the BBC, well before it actually happened. And that building wasn't hit by a plane, just set on fire by burning debris, so there was no reason to think WTC 7 was going to collapse at all.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 7302018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Technosis909
What about the guy in military gear running through the woods after the Sandy Hook incident. I remember the police had him surrender. the video was from a news copter. I remember watching it live. I think he had a gun.
Just like with many shootings, they start out with multiple shooters, and will interview people that saw or heard something, then the next day it's just a "lonewolf". After it happened I don't remember anything else about it. Does anyone else remember anything about this??
I remember that. Official story was he was a parent who went in with his kid to help the class make Christmas cookies or something. Which if that’s the case I tend equally alarming because that means he abandoned his child.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
1. I was working in Law Enforcement in 1995. I watched the first reports of the Murrah building explosion. It was originally newsed as a gas line leak/explosion. At the time, we still used a telex-style news-feed. It was for law enforcement departments only. We got a printout of an unidentified Middle Eastern male, clean shaven, and dressed in camo who was seen in the vicinity only minutes before the blast.

--Within 6 hours, it was reported that the want/BOLO for the ME male had been spurious, and to scrub the previous report (we kept ours on file)

--several days later, I was told by investigation officers who worked the scene that there was an unidentified body part== a part of a foot in a combat boot. The boot had obviously belonged to the ME male (!)

Edit to add:

Related news article from the next year; brings up more questions than answers: Leg, boot belong to already-buried victim.
edit on 2-10-2018 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpAndC
Great thread to start! People keep them coming. I remember one story i read on foxnews about 2 years ago where people where seeing electronic Dragonflies with cameras on them flying around D.C. Any one else remember reading that?

I remember that!
It was during some protests or another or public rally. People claimed they had seen large dragonflies acting as though they were scanning the crowd.

The reply by officials was also backed by DARPA.
They concluded that those were large river dragonflies and based on my own research into the matter the size and behaviour could match natural dragonfly sizes and behaviour.

However....

The DARPA spokeswoman did say and I quote "At this time we do not have that kind of technology though that is the direction we of course are aiming for".

So they admit that in the future they hoped to have surveillance insects.

But they could of course be offhandedly admitting that may be what it was, but not wanting to announce to the world they can do it yet.

Good catch though on buried news!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Dp
edit on 26-10-2018 by ConspiracyofRavens because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: QuestionTheGovernment

what doesn't make sense, is bombing it then thinking the bomb disintegrates everything into space dust,

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Sounds like Megamind buddy

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

So what your saying us the NSA hired him to play the role of whistleblower

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join