It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

wow this thread is the best ats thread ever

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

you are wrong that story dint disapear oof internet its one of the most famous mars anomalies

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
BUMPING FOR LATER

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

this is impossible acording to genetics
if that wasnt a parody or something
then the human tecnology is billions of years ahead of your current thinking

posted on Dec, 7 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

this is impossible acording to genetics
if that wasnt a parody or something
then the human tecnology is billions of years ahead of your current thinking

? Impossible to put human genes in a rat since when?
You realize how long ago scientists have been experimenting with animal/human hybrids? What do you think secret studies have done. I can't explain what we saw on Tv it was done as a documentary in a university lab maybe it was a parody and I didn't see that beginning. Personally I don't see it as far fetched at all.

“That the cells work at all in a different species is amazing, and poses the question of which properties are being driven by the cell itself and which by the new environment,” says Wolfgang Enard of Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich in Germany, who has shown that mice are better at learning if they have the human Foxp2 gene, which has been linked with human language development.

transgenicnews.com...

Only a few genes separate human and animal intelligence
www.geneticliteracyproject.org...
edit on 7-12-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

putting human genes in rats is nothing new and interesting
but making them able to comunicate like humans and be sentient?
thats billions of years ahead of your thecnology

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I doubt very much that we have any clue where science sits when it comes to these things, it is all secret.
Rats are sentient already and very intelligent. I believe all animals are sentient.

However new evidence suggests that lab rats are sentient.

www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

ok thats bizzare could you make a thread about that?

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
anyway my contributions:
the ufos seen below the space shuttle in a triangular formation
panama papers
and a very vague memory about a air fueled vehicle similar to a train but like a car

posted on Dec, 8 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I remember one...remember the CIA plane crashing and it was full of coc aine?

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

ha ran a search on it and it seems it happened about every year or so! 2016

CIA Jet Crashes With 4 TONS of Cocaine on Board
countercurrentnews.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I doubt very much that we have any clue where science sits when it comes to these things, it is all secret.
Rats are sentient already and very intelligent. I believe all animals are sentient.

However new evidence suggests that lab rats are sentient.

www.digitaljournal.com...

You only need to be around them long enough to see it.

Ive seen squirrels and rabbits playing together.

posted on Dec, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
just found another possible example in this listicle:www.cracked.com...
go to the bottom of the article and you will see that scientists found that herds of buffalo behave like gas
and ant swarms behave like liquids
how this isnt common knowlegde?
this could change everthing we know about how life works!

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Would also like to hear about the Pentagon audit that was announced Sept 10 / 2001, then conveniently forgotten about on the morning of Sept 11th.

They were starting to say there was more than $2 trillion unaccounted for in the Pentagon budget over the last 10 years or so.

Also surrounding 9/11, media announced that there was supposed to be massive amounts of silver and gold at Ground Zero, because there was a massive secure vault in the basement of the twin towers (which had been well documented). None was ever found at the crater site.

You have a slight misunderstanding regarding that congressional audit. Yes, it was $2.3 trillion, but it was not announced on September 10, it was well underway by that time. Likely the investigation itself began before Bush took office.

What happened on September 10 was that SecDef Rumsfeld was deposed as part of that investigation. It was on CSPAN and I saw it.

Most fantastic case of a witness stonewalling an investigation I have ever seen.

posted on Dec, 11 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

Shusss who do you think pays the bills around here

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is a new ats member......being a railway employee travelling for nothing, on a promotional rate of pay, has given me a few stories completely original to me.....do you know that an MP stood up in parliament to say "no prisoners were removed from the nearest prison to Rendlesham Forest when those mysterious events took place, beginning 27th of December 1980"?
......the prison officer I became friendly with, living in Norfolk in the year 2000.......said they did......remove all the prisoners from Highpoint Prison, the nearest prison to "USAF Bentwaters" (each witness saying something to me about the Rendlesham Forest incident of December 1980 referred to USAF Bentwaters rather than RAF Bentwaters). This former prison warden said he was actually employed in Swale Prison HMP, during 1980 to 81....."It was because it had caused so much trouble in terms of overcrowding in the prison where they'd taken the prisoners to, that they needed extra staff for that prison, & I was one of the prison officers they asked to work in that other prison for a short time. We knew aliens were going to land in Rendlesham Forest, everything basically, it was known about well in advance by quite a few of the prison authorities, not just on the days it is known to have happened. We were arranging all that weeks in advance, at least."
I have accumulated a few anecdotes about the Rendlesham Forest incident, the RFI as they short-hand it.....the British authorities didn't want radiation "from the ufo" possibly afflicting the prison population, so they temporarily removed them. You will presumably all know, that Larry Warren, even though he's going off his head in his old age & getting some bad behaviour reports......claims ".....at first I thought I was looking at children in a forest clearing.....children talking with the military generals of USAF Bentwaters in Rendlesham Forest......then the small guys turned round.....and they had vertical slits for pupils, like cats' eyes.....and they behaved like cats' eyes, they expanded and contracted in response to the light that suddenly hit their faces, just like cats......" Whether Larry Warren has been a naughty boy or not recently, that to me is true testimony.

posted on Dec, 19 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissPlissit
This is a new ats member......being a railway employee travelling for nothing, on a promotional rate of pay, has given me a few stories completely original to me.....do you know that an MP stood up in parliament to say "no prisoners were removed from the nearest prison to Rendlesham Forest when those mysterious events took place, beginning 27th of December 1980"?
......the prison officer I became friendly with, living in Norfolk in the year 2000.......said they did......remove all the prisoners from Highpoint Prison, the nearest prison to "USAF Bentwaters" (each witness saying something to me about the Rendlesham Forest incident of December 1980 referred to USAF Bentwaters rather than RAF Bentwaters). This former prison warden said he was actually employed in Swale Prison HMP, during 1980 to 81....."It was because it had caused so much trouble in terms of overcrowding in the prison where they'd taken the prisoners to, that they needed extra staff for that prison, & I was one of the prison officers they asked to work in that other prison for a short time. We knew aliens were going to land in Rendlesham Forest, everything basically, it was known about well in advance by quite a few of the prison authorities, not just on the days it is known to have happened. We were arranging all that weeks in advance, at least."
I have accumulated a few anecdotes about the Rendlesham Forest incident, the RFI as they short-hand it.....the British authorities didn't want radiation "from the ufo" possibly afflicting the prison population, so they temporarily removed them. You will presumably all know, that Larry Warren, even though he's going off his head in his old age & getting some bad behaviour reports......claims ".....at first I thought I was looking at children in a forest clearing.....children talking with the military generals of USAF Bentwaters in Rendlesham Forest......then the small guys turned round.....and they had vertical slits for pupils, like cats' eyes.....and they behaved like cats' eyes, they expanded and contracted in response to the light that suddenly hit their faces, just like cats......" Whether Larry Warren has been a naughty boy or not recently, that to me is true testimony.

Ok so pause. You're telling me you met someone on a train who claimed they were the warden at a Prison that saw the Rendlesham UFO and then relocated its prisoners?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Walls and walls of text.

The initial response being ...

" Oh really ? Again ! "

Nothing that would sink in ... to add.

Happy new year !

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
iwanna bump....im curious about more good details