It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Allot of people don't even know he (JFK Jr.) was running for president. Or have heard the recording when the plane was going down, which actually indicates someone inside made the plane go down, or a possible Manchurian candidate. Many don't know about the shady # that went on during the wreckage recovery, either. Many connections to the Bush family, for sure. The father kills the father, the son kills the son. Bush Jr. disappeared that day the exact time it was all happening, too.

At this point anyone that still follows party lines or actually think anything health industry/government is good and decent or looking out for the common man is brain dead.

This blog makes interesting reading ;

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

Bush, the son of a billionaire, was strangely living in the most impoverished place in America, Brownsville; living nearby to and also inside the headquarters of a Satanic Cult of which he was a member. Bush disappeared for three days during which ALL of the other of his fellow Cult Members was slaughtered. After he reappeared he could not explain where he had been. The local prosecutor continued to pursue Bush, sole Cult survivor, on mass murder charges for six months thereafter, heavily pressured by Daddy Bush to stop the investigation. For asking these questions the reporters were threatened with reprisals later by Bush and thereafter have feared for their life. Currently, as to 2004, Bush and Kerry have long been members of a Satanic Cult, Skull & Bones (Yale).

run forest ,run :

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Yuck. Makes me sick.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yup, I had actually forgotten about that

I'm in shock....I saw an interview with Bush and his wife at home and she called him "bushy" on camera

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Sherman Skolnick had some fine attributes, but it appears that on that occasion he fell victim to the Curse of The Onion. The story he's relying on (datelined Sunnyvale, CA) was a spoof.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
PS to add: Just to make sure, I tracked down and bought a copy of the book mentioned in the Skolnick piece (Hell Ranch by Clifford Linedecker, pub. Futura, 1989). It doesn't have an index, so I've sort of let my eyes slide down every page, searching for mentions of the surname "Bush". It doesn't appear even once.

The closest Linedecker's book gets to mentioning GHW Bush (president in 1989, obviously) is a brief discussion in the afterword, about the USA's Attorney-General meeting Mexico's, in order to discuss cross-border crime-fighting issues.

All in all, it looks like Skolnick was completely up a gum-tree with this particular story. A shame, because I like Skolnick and really wanted this story to be true. It would have tied together so nicely with that mad story about Barbara Bush being the biological daughter of Aleister Crowley.

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

google marconi murders

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Whatever happened to that UFO guy, the one who puked up black goo in Poland then died? Big news in the conspiracy world for about a fortnight, then... nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What about the guy in military gear running through the woods after the Sandy Hook incident. I remember the police had him surrender. the video was from a news copter. I remember watching it live. I think he had a gun.
Just like with many shootings, they start out with multiple shooters, and will interview people that saw or heard something, then the next day it's just a "lonewolf". After it happened I don't remember anything else about it. Does anyone else remember anything about this??

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
thank you for not letting us miss that.....

I'm curious

a reply to: Technosis909

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

And they found him right behind the school in a wooded area. Definitely strange.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
found an new one:
its number one in this top 5's video : www.youtube.com...
the story is that people found an squid of an unknow species living in an oil and antifreeze pit in an GM factory in 1995
and thats all, nothing more was seen about the squid and the only captured specimen dissapeared

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

oh yeah that was one of the most suspicious deaths i have ever seen
sounds like someone poisioned him

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What about the Anthrax mailings didn't they find one of he top scientist in the field in a river?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
more info here: cryptidz.wikia.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Anyone remember people's glowing eyes when the lights went out in Russian nightclub? www.youtube.com...

I can't seem to find the actual decent quality video on YouTube. But I remember when this first happened and the video was all over.

Also this crazy report about a sludge creature in a GM oil pit: nolandda.org...
edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago3908699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

That cryptids wiki thing has a reproduction of a newspaper article, which mentions that the story originated with a supermarket tabloid that on the same day as it published the squids story carried a story about a woman who had survived 20 years without any kind of nourishment...

I remembered the UFOlogist's name - Max Spiers. Apparently his inquest was scheduled for earlier this month but has been postponed for some reason. Naturally, all sorts of exciting ideas are being proposed about the reason for the delay, but bureaucracy doesn't seem to rank highly among them.

I note in passing that the story I've linked to mentions that Spiers claimed to be a former member of a Government-run secret "super-soldier" experiment. (It also mentions that "137 UFOlogists have died in the last decade," which if anything suggests to my mind that studying UFOs actually gives you a lower likelihood of dying rather than a greater one.)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Also this crazy report about a sludge creature in a GM oil pit: nolandda.org...

wtf?! i çitteraly posted about this in the psosts above you
this is one hell of an sinchronicity

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

nope, i dint origin on the tabloid, some people that worked there, said they saw the sample before it disappeared
it looks like an blatant cover-up of something to me

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

There was over a week between your two postings, so I think it's more likely that Flesh was responding to your post in an indirect way. If two things don't happen at the same time, or even on the same day, I think it's stretching the meaning of the word 'synchronisation' to describe them as a synchronicity!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Technosis909

I remember bits of that as well and remember it being an odd coinicidence. Was he armed? I don't recall. I remember it being weird he'd even be there armed or not.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join