It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Reported News That Was Quickly Dropped & Never Heard Of Again

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry but anyone who quotes from that propaganda site, snopes.com has no clue about truth and fiction. That site is so full of it, it's beyond disgusting...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Phallacy

Oh puhlease, the 'legacy' media sources are completely corrupt and have zero legitimacy anymore. And to post that they do shows how brainwashed you are...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

I asked the same! The answer is that you cannot nest quotes (so if you quote as a reply with an original quote in said reply it disappears). I guess the decision was made when the site started to not allow that to keep down nests and nests of quotes. PITA when trying to explain something to both posters at one time!

So the answer: BBCodes were set up to work that way.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I just got this one pulled by a mod...
afrikanblackcoalition.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
dang, he was so sure of himself.....(dude in the article ).....the first reply on the article nailed it.......
NEW Constitution....what would he friggin change exactly....sort of a reply to: cavtrooper7

edit on 28-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

THIS is what happens when we listen to crackpots..

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skeptic462
reply to post by VandalX

Yes, I share a similar concern. Not only about the lack of coverage for the incident in texas, but also the way the Boston Bombing was covered. The MSM didn't seem to care as much about martial law taking place right before our eyes as they did about getting us all in fit that another terrorist attack had allegedly taken place.

What bugs me most about the latest string of shootings, bombs, etc... is a total lack of confession from the people accused of carrying out these events. In the past we got admissions of guilt, often accompanied by social/political views or confessions of a secret sordid past or child abuse or cult mentality -- something! These days, the perp is arrested and we never hear from them again.

Ariel Castro is the one instance where we actually got to hear about the perps motives, but that's likely because he was a real, legitimately disturbed person. The rest of these alleged terrorists don't appear to have a clear motive, and if they do have one they don't seem to want to share it. Why is that?

If a person is willing to go so far as to plan and execute a plot to kill and destroy in such a manner, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume there is a reason behind it? And, if so, wouldn't it also be reasonable to assume that the act itself was a conduit to send a message? So what's the message? Why?

It's odd to say the least.

It's not just that there is no clear motive ever admitted to. To me, it's the fact that AFTER the case goes away in people's memory, you find out that the FBI/CIA has had numerous meetings with said 'terrorists', and relatives and friends of said 'terrorists' who claim that they were doing work FOR the FBI/CIA.

Just look at the Pulse bombing in Orlando. The father of the perp is a KNOWN CIA operative running for office in Afghanistan. I can assure you that anyone running for high office in Afghanistan has a 'relationship' with this CIA. There' s A REASON that in 2001 the Taliban had pretty much eradicated the opium crop, and in 2010, the NYTimes reported a 'record opium harvest in Afghanistan'. That ain't a coinkydink folks. And there were reports that the son had dealings with the CIA also.

All too often lately these supposed terrorists have these nefarious, obfuscated relationships with 3 letter agencies of our gov't. I am convinced that all of the 3-letter agencies of our gov't are as corrupt as the politicians are. Just look at what the FBI perpetrated during the Franklin Scandal! Threatening CHILD VICTIMS!!!??? Threatening the FAMILES of the victims!! And last but not least, threatening the witnesses that came forward. Talk about evil...and you never hear a peep about this stuff.

It's just like one of the last chapters of the Franklin Scandal. Gary Caradori, an Omaha PI tasked by the state senate to look into the scandal, had flown in his own plane WITH HIS CHILD SON, who was 12 or so at the time. He went to Chicago to meet with the photographer who had been used to take videos and pictures of the politicians in the DC parties so he could be blackmailed by the CIA/Mossad (according to the photographer, who was later interviewed...YEARS later).

So, they meet at Wrigley Field, where the all-star game was being played. After the meeting/game, Gary called his wife and told her, 'I've got them. I have everything. Pictures. Videos...'. And got on his plane with his son to return to Omaha.

They never made it. Now, a bit of a backstory here. One of the main perps accused of pedo crimes and child rape, was the freaking CHIEF OF POLICE of Omaha! He had reportedly gotten one of the victims pregnant (and she was the person later RAILROADED BY THE FBI and convicted or perjury, and given 17 FREAKING YEARS! For perjury!!?? A crime she never was guilty of, BTW). Well, the chief had to resign, to deflate the scandal. And he took a job in Indiana as the police chief of a county there.

Now, it just happens that, the plane Gary was flying back to Omaha, BLOWS UP and the debris is scattered in a farm field, IN THE SAME COUNTY THAT THE EX-POLICE CHIEF OF OMAHA had scurried off to! Now, folks, YOU may believe that this is just a coinkydink, but I'm sorry, I don't buy bridges either.

So, anyway, withing MINUTES of this plane blowing up, the farmer who witnessed this later stated, that a number of suits showed up, claiming to be FBI agents. One thing the farmer said that stands out, is that he saw 'hundreds and hundreds of dirty pictures strewn across the field'. So, did the FBI care about the plane? Did they EVER call in the FAA for an investigation? NO. They spent a half-an-hour or so picking up as many pictures as they could find, went into the plane wreckage and confiscated a briefcase, called in a truck and had the remains hauled off.

Never a peep about this in the press. So anyone who is SHOCKED, that Comey didn't do boo in the Clinton email scandal, which IMO, is smoke, where the REAL scandal is is in the Clinton Foundation, shouldn't be. They are as corrupt as any organization in our gov't. And I draw no pleasure at knowing this, or saying it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
What about the San Bernardino shootings? CBS News' Scott Pelley interviewed a woman on the scene who actually worked in the building where it happened. She reported that the shooters were actually 3 athletic males dressed in military garb, as she had seen them enter the building and start shooting.

Pelley was stunned, and quickly disregarded those facts.

A reporter from Infowars interviewed a man who saw 3 tall men in military garb leaving the building after the shooting.

Mainstream media reaches conclusions approved by the authorities and nothing else.

See? This is exactly what I forgot to add. It's not only that the one's caught seem to have some kind of relationship with our 3 letter agencies at one time, it's also that the FIRST eyewitnesses in many of these shootings tell a completely different story than the one touted by the lying mainstream press. In this case, MULTIPLE witnesses reported 3 MEN, definitely NOT a woman in the bunch, dressed in camo, opening up fire.

Then? Poof. Never see that witness again! At least not on the news. It's beyond disgusting at this point. I have no idea what REALLY happened, but I can assure you it isn't what you are hearing on the mainstream. And if they can blatantly lie about that, what other lies are they telling? How can you be sure that Sandy Hook is real, or the Boston Bombing, or ANYTHING on the news?

Let's not forget also that supposed 'shooting' in Virginia. Remember that? Where supposedly some black guy used 'evil hollow point bullets' to shoot a newswoman and the person she was interviewing? And the most definitely GAY supposed fiance/boyfriend of the woman, and also an employee of the news station, goes on TV with a photo album with all the pictures she supposedly took of him in their '3monthery anniversary'?? And the dad of the woman, some guy named Andy something, immediately goes on TV and starts spouting the 'Gun Control' thing. Sure never seemed too upset that his daughter was just 'murdered'.

Well, there's a video that comes out of the shooting, supposed taken by the black guy who was an ex-employee of the station. Problem is, it turns out they must have done at LEAST 2 takes, because in the video, the supposed shooter changes his freaking SHIRT! It's a different color. As soon as this is pointed out by a number of INDEPENDENT investigators, because we all KNOW that the mainstream press is either ridiculously incompetent, pathetically cowardly, or definitely EVIL never says boo about this or any other supposed catastrophe, the story is erased form all networks, and never discussed again.

That sure seems strange, since you know, Obama cried on national tv when this happened, and all the other supposed mass shootings that occurred, are constantly used as weapons in the gun control fiasco (can't remember the last time that 'banning' anything actually worked to do anything but create another criminal class). But they never bring up this supposed shooting in the discussion...because, well, you know. two different colored shirts. One video...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
BUT HOW are they pulling these OFF?
RANDOM kids going BLAM like that...THERE is no vector or we don't understand it yet.
ANTI DEPRESSANTS are part of it.
edit on 28-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 999zxcv
the story about adam lanza's death certificate being signed the day before it happened and a facebook page being up all before time are just some i remember hearing about it was a wtf moment that took me to ats but i have heard nomore about this

Yeah, it wasn't a facebook page (unless there was ALSO a facebook page), it was a webpage for United Way Connecticutt, that had created a page for the Sandy Hook victims A DAY BEFORE the supposed 'massacre'. I know, because I've been in web development since 1993, and know exactly how search engines work (I had worked for one of google's competitors for a few years). And if it says a page was first scraped on a date, you can rest assured that is genuine. Maybe if it happened in the first months of said search engine it would be believable. But 15 *years* after Google had started? NFW.

So, there is NO doubt that The United Way created that page AT LEAST a day before the event. What was also very strange, is that I went to a website that measures page clicks for every website, including schools. And as of 2014, the Sandy Hook Elementary School site had stopped amassing clicks sometime in 2009 (or was it 2010, I forget). Before that it had thousands of clicks every day. So, one is left to conclude that either that website went down in 2009, and was never restored (doubtful), or the school had CLOSED in 2009. I returned to that site last year, and...erased.

The other bizarre thing about Sandy Hook is if you go to the FBI site that tabulates murders and crimes in EVERY zip code in the country, and you see for Sandy Hook that year, there are ZERO murders.

Not only that, but remember San Bernadino(I might be thinking of that college where a mass shooting occurred, I can't remember)? Well, guess what. The FBI site ALSO states that only one person died that year from murder. So that's TWO events that according to the FBI official stats never happened. Even after the FBI was informed about the Sandy Hook discrepancy, they have, to date, NOT changed that page to reflect any crimes committed.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Re: The Oklahoma bombing (going back a few pages here), I think this is a smudged memory of something that really did happen, but dropped off the news immediately. It turned out that the Murrah Building was being used to store a missile! It was treated as 'live' when found because it appeared to be armed, but then it was declared that it was a disarmed missile that had been made to look armed in order to trick federal agents during a training exercise... So that's all right then!

("Training exercise during real terrorist attack" is a major meme these days, and this could be an early example).

It really did happen. Here's a Wayback Machine copy of an official report (PDF) that mentions it: /hqub4s9 (Tinyfied due to long URL-breaking shenanigans).

The one I'd love to see resolved is also from the 1990s. Some woman in the US collapsed with a mystery illness and was taken to hospital where her body began emitting toxic fumes that sickened the workers who came into contact with her. It turned out her blood had turned into black sludge (that bit may be inaccurate, but not by much). Her name was Gloria (something) and a vague memory suggests she was African-American, although I wouldn't swear to that. This was a big story for several days and then it disappeared. What happened in the end?

edit on 12-9-2016 by casaubon because: Weird duplicate post thing that has now disappeared, so I had to retype the damn thing.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: casaubon

Wasn't that in Santa Clara? I was in town for something else when that happened.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here's one that I expected someone to post on here, but it got pulled from the outlets I saw it go up on within minutes...

"China announces entangled pair 'radar' that can see through stealth, will operate from lunar distance, vows to put station on Moon"

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Wasn't that in Santa Clara? I was in town for something else when that happened.

That was enough of a clue to narrow it down to California -- Riverside County. Although, bizarrely, Wikipedia doesn't mention which river Riverside is 'beside', so to speak, so being a brit I've no idea whether the river is the Santa Clara or not.

Her name was Gloria Ramirez, and it seems that she created quite a pop-cultural impact, inspiring an episode of the original X-Files. Details are broadly as recalled (but she was Hispanic rather than African-American and the blood discoloration wasn't black).

en.wikipedia.org...

The intriguing thing about this is that the history given above shows that very soon after Ramirez's very strange death, an attempt was made to wrap up the mystery by making a public announcement that it was all a case of 'mass hysteria'. Move along, nothing to see here, etc.

That would accord with the sudden tailing-off of media coverage that I remember happening, as the press and television dropped the story and with usual short attention-span forgot about it. And of course, this was the 'old media' period and there was no way of following the story for yourself.

In fact, as you can see, things got quite complicated after that misleading announcement, one of the ER medics proved the 'mass hysteria' was nothing of the kind, and it appears that there is no final solution to the case.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Ah. San Diego was where I was. I remember the local news going ape # over it. The nurses were saying her blood crystallized when it was drawn.

posted on Sep, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

If ever there were a job for the UK's Freedom of Information Act, your post describes it to a tee.

Do you know how to file an FOIA request? If not, there are guides available online, or I can talk you through it (disclosure: have special training in using UK/US FOI legislation, although I'm not infallible by a long chalk).

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Not sure if I am posting this correctly, if it what you are looking for.

My own list, from things I have looked into.

Let's start with the fakes.

- Moon Monolith
- USO Wikileaks Release
- glass pyramids in sea

Unconfirmed either way

- Hollow Phobos - unconfirmed either way - www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
- The blue X that appeared in some of the night skies around 2012, unsure if it continued.
- Corey Feldmans accusations - unconfirmed, but believed to be true based off others accounts.
- Rape Accusation against trump
- some accusations again HCR.

True
- Most every accusation against HCR is dropped, or at least dropped as far as government not investigating.
- Trump currently has a lawsuit against him, from an individual claiming that Trump raped her as a child

Notes:

We know HRC is a liar, is she capable of hiring someone to 'trump'-up charges. Unknown. What we do know, is that the lawyer defending said client, is actually more like a boyfriend, and is very controlling, shown in interviews (there are texts transcripts around the net).

Feldman was molested, Haim was raped (There is a difference I guess, I'd assume penetration is that difference). The little girl from house on the prairy stated it was common knowledge the two Coreys were being passed around, it was like an open joke among agents/cast.

(post by abaoilmario removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
double post deleted
edit on 1-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join