It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I thought first contact was going to be made on Oct 13?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
IMO the EBE's (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities) wont announce themselves until a few criteria has been met:

1. A common language to all of humanity (IMO preferably something like Lojban (see sig))
2. A common religion to all of humanity (IMO preferably a monotheisitic faith based on God is Love, and we act through that, in essance becoming Gods servants)
3. A one-world government to all of humanity (IMO preferably a Resource Based Economy that is; Green Libertarian Particapatory Democratic Communistic Meritocracy
4. A common race to all of humanity (IMO preferably all races mixed)

I'm sure any EBE travelling between solar systems would of first had to accomplish something to that, and I'm sure they wouldn't form a relationship with anything less than that.

Perhaps they may come and attempt to facilitate that - who knows.

Just my 0.02

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!!!!!!......is there a month coming up in the near future when were not expecting Aliens, WW3, global stock market crashes, terrorist attacks or the next damned ice age?????.........I'm tying to organise and book a holiday here!!!

Give me a month......any month!!!

not here, i mean ive been following ats as a non member since 2006
not a single prophecy or prediction thread has ever come to pass
and theres been thousands

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

what do you base this info on personal insight ,contact or prediction explain further

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by v3_exceed

You're losing it. It doesn't take any kind of fortitude or courage to make up a complete fabrication. It's done with the complete understanding that you will get bashed. It's totally masochistic behavior for sure, but that's why they call them TROLLS!

I understand that in some cases, probably many people present complete fabrications. In this case, how can anyone claim a complete fabrication for a future event? I also understand that claiming to know of a future event with any certainty is quite futile, except when it comes to economists.

I joined ATS to find out more about alternative subjects. Aliens, crop circles, predictions, conspiracies that kind of thing. What I have found so far is a lot of people who are here only to critique, not contribute. I'm not saying in all cases, but in many. Just visit any 911 / crop circle thread and you'll see what I mean. Now do I sincerely believe that some aliens are going to land based on this post?..no, I sure don't. However, not believing isn't quite the same as not listening. Maybe seeing all these people attack a poster with such vigor just gets to me.

..Ex

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
not just Star Trek IV but Arthur Clark's "Childhood's End", he left out the babies going into psychic trances. I like both predictions myself

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Well,,, Thanks for the notice. I think that would be wonderful. I am really looking forward to it,in fact.

So, lets rest easy for a while and have a cigar. Long overdue, and about time.

I'm Ready are you all?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Our whales play a big part in why they are coming at this stage in human evolution.

omg. Maybe you should put away the Star Trek dvd already.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
why april 2011? I still think its this year and I also think they will only come when they are called........

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I like the whole generation Z thing
edit on 7-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

ah man I'm in tears every time I see that avatar

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
OK I'll play..............there is going to be an amazing line-up of planets, and the moon on april 28th 2011

so lets narrow it down to end of april or begining of may.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Over a period of two days they will transmit in an understandable formula who they are, why they are here and what they have to offer.

They will state their mission is gravely important to everyone here on earth.

What they will tell us has already been written up play by play in Handbook for a New Paradigm. It's an agenda that has already been plotted. According to the script, our "creators" dumped us off on this planet because we were a genetic mistake with too much proclivity for violence and warring. They assumed we would either die out or kill each other off. Also they will say people are absurd to think they have enough space ships to transport everyone out of here to some heavenly paradise. They will also say that no one gets out of here because they don't want to spread the violence throughout the universe.

Our whales play a big part in why they are coming at this stage in human evolution.

That sounds like a very old Star Trek full length movie I saw years ago.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Since this is posted in the Grey Area...I must limit my reaction to your post and just say-

"No...you are wrong".

Please understand why you are wrong and take measures to correct yourself.

Spreading lies and/or nonsense is bad practice for any human on earth...you don't want the arriving aliens to call you a "disinfo agent" do ya?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If your contacts show up, let them know that I'd be interested in a spaceship ride to visit other planets and learn about their culture and history. I'm perfectly serious.

If they are what you say they are, then they'll know where to find me.
edit on 8-10-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Dear & Readers and Poster
Believe what you may but here is the news from my latest encounter.
Beings from another planet will arrive here on Earth in April or May next year.
Three huge Star ships like nothing we could dream up in our wildest dreams will appear out of nowhere and station themselves approx 30,000 km from our planet.
Over a period of two days they will transmit in an understandable formula who they are, why they are here and what they have to offer.
Here is the interesting bit they will be from three different species of aliens and only one will closely resemble us.
They will state their mission is gravely important to everyone here on earth.
A new phase will begin for human history which will set us on a path we can't reach on our own.
Our biggest enemy will be trust and they know this having studied us for so long.
We will also be told that we are the only advance race in the known universe who are capable of killing it's own kind.......
Many smaller sightings over the coming months will have helped convinced a large majority of the planet that outer space beings exist....
My Alien contact appears peaceful and gentle but this could be a false appearance.
Just don't shoot the messenger.
Peace & hope
SM

edit on 8-10-2010 by Light soul because: What have you been smoking? lol

What have you been smoking? lol
edit on 8-10-2010 by Light soul because: Put inside wrong part

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am already expecting our visitors this month. Sorry OP but I cannot wait until next year to meet them.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
With all these predictions of the imminent arrival of aliens I'm wondering if we can make money from them. Looking for business ideas. What do they eat, might open an alien restaurant. Alien clothes shop. Maybe service their spaceship and other equipment.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Op I agree with you whole heartedly, and I believe.

The only thing is you forgot to mention we already have their leader in custody. Lil Wayne aka young wheezy. Dude fits the bill. He looks like an alien, and even goes as far as to refer to himself as a "martian," plus his album is titled ' I am not a human' I don't think it could be made any clearer. Wheezy phone home

Hahahahahaaaaha

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Dear Readers & Posters
Sorry for not responding earlier but unlike some I do not spend all day on the puter.
believe what you like about this thread

Mistakes of the past has resulted in us evolving at a much quicker rate that was calculated by others
in our race for progress we have damaged the balance of nature on our planet.
The reason we are about to be contacted has more to do with our management of our planet and it's living inhabitant then with just us as a species.
Human are important to humans in most case but life and balance is much more important to others as it's creation is sacred.
planet earth is but a grain of sand on a beach in the cosmic order of things but a very important grain no less.
We human have lost our path on the road to progress an adjustment is needed I am told.
Many outer world beings have been amongst us for countless years trying the rectify this balance and influence our thinking but their mission has failed.
I am told that once these three huge mother ships are orbited thousand of smaller vessels will be seen leaving Earth from hundreds of areas to rejoin them.
Peace & hope
SM

BTW some real nice intellectual comments posted here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join