It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If only we were paid everytime a new prophet arrives to spread the word, oh boy, we'd be rich and ATS would be the best place ever.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thread no.6789 stating that aliens will be showing themselves at blabla. Troll(olololol) on some other site kthxbye.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Yet ANOTHER prediction...

I need to think of a second line...

Christ tell me about and all different and all adamant we should not ignore them.

I think the bad state of the economy is causing a group depression where paranoid delusions are coming out!

The very very very sad part is all the respondants telling folks like you and I that we are trolls who should go away and/or we need to wake up ...blah blah blah.

At least XMAS is not far away by which time we will have avoided 3 end of the world flavours!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

OK I've marked those two months on my calendar. Now, what are you going to say when they pass and nothing has happened?

tt

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The op states it will be the first public contact. The retired army chap says they will be visible on October 13th but will not land or make any contact. Im not suggesting in any way that any of this will happen, just thought i would throw it in to the mix.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

What the eff?

What happened to Oct. 13th!? I was still holding my breath for that date. It has already been moved up to 2011 before the 13th is even here??

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Taking up on Benedict9's comment here I have provided a guide line of factual events some have happened and many quotes have been made and stated and it's all here. Choose how you want to deal with this information as it's free for all.

The New World Order Resistance
www.nworesistance.com...
What is the New World Order?
www.nworesistance.com...
New World Order Explained
www.nworesistance.com...
Enemies Of Freedom
www.nworesistance.com...
Debt Slavery Explained
www.nworesistance.com...
The Government Corporation
www.nworesistance.com...
The Money System Explained
www.nworesistance.com...
The Media Circus
www.nworesistance.com...
War And Conflict Explained
www.nworesistance.com...
New World Order
www.nworesistance.com...
Join The Resistance Take Action
www.nworesistance.com...

Here I have also provided UK Column which are very well known and have much truth and credibility to back up all their claims with evidentional proof.

www.ukcolumn.org...

One World Governance
www.ukcolumn.org...

Surviving The Perfect Storm
www.ukcolumn.org...

Enjoy reading.

You will also want to hear what Brian Gerrish a retired Naval officer, Brian is the founder of the UK Column.
www.ukcolumn.org...

edit on 7-10-2010 by DClairvoyant because: Added more links

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I know the three races!!!!

Terran, Protoss and the Zerg!!!!! They are working together while assuming we forgot about the star trek movies!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well smoking man im beginning tothink you just post this stuff for a laugh.
I like to fish too but we usually troll for salmon not people.
Three pages and you havent returned a single post in answer to the obvious questions you could predict would be asked....yer beginning to pis% me off!
Either pony up some more info or rest in peace on "Ignore"

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

Thanks you for saying what i was going to. Go Picard!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So do we have to wait for the message?

Did they request that humans enter their ships to be saved? This is sort of a personal "red flag" for me so I have to know.

Three species and they all arrive on the same day? Is it the Sun?

It doesn't really matter I guess, it isn't like all of my dead friends can go, and it isn't like all of my dead friends aren't still existing either; death isn't so bad, but having your Soul consumed is a bit too much of an absolute. I am not sure I could muster hearing my life is worth saving if I would just step into the craft, ...!! It gives me the Heebie Geebies.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
hey smokingman why not ask your contact if they could change the date of arrival to 9th of October of 2010? that way we don't have to wait for so long if your prediction is wrong?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Can you spell HAARP It is coming ! The PTB cannot hold it any longer as time is short .
All of this is a stage and we are the audience!
THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO SEE THE DECEPTION.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
It's a shame they don't issue a ban on prediction threads.

These things just drag ATS down.

We're one big Prophet Yaweh family these days, dontchya know!

I predict.... a light rain, strong easterly winds and a low front heading this way by mid next week. Rain tomorrow, and a thunderstorm possible with the likelihood of aliens sometimes in the next bazillion years.

:bananadance: -- What, No bananas????? Oo

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
you know whats so sad.. apart from the fact that this thread is still open?

the fact that GOOD GENUINE THREADS like the newest ufo china sighting, are immediatly shut down by power hungry mods, and people merely redirected to an old completly non related case from the summer and told to `post there`!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You know Bob, too?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

You know Bob, too?

He gets around a bit...

Bobs over to the man and his mad dog in the corn fields, then bobs over to inform old mate about the fleet...

I bet 10 bob bob doesn't exist.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
10th Commandment of ATS........

10. Thou shalt not post while under the influence..........

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey SM, some real nasty replies here, if they do not like these predictions, why don't they just move along.
I doubt but open to possibilities. Hope you are well.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans!!!!!!......is there a month coming up in the near future when were not expecting Aliens, WW3, global stock market crashes, terrorist attacks or the next damned ice age?????.........I'm tying to organise and book a holiday here!!!

Give me a month......any month!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join