It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Public Contact "They will arrive in three huge ships in April or May 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Dear & Readers and Poster
Believe what you may but here is the news from my latest encounter.
Beings from another planet will arrive here on Earth in April or May next year.
Three huge Star ships like nothing we could dream up in our wildest dreams will appear out of nowhere and station themselves approx 30,000 km from our planet.
Over a period of two days they will transmit in an understandable formula who they are, why they are here and what they have to offer.
Here is the interesting bit they will be from three different species of aliens and only one will closely resemble us.
They will state their mission is gravely important to everyone here on earth.
A new phase will begin for human history which will set us on a path we can't reach on our own.
Our biggest enemy will be trust and they know this having studied us for so long.
We will also be told that we are the only advance race in the known universe who are capable of killing it's own kind.......
Our whales play a big part in why they are coming at this stage in human evolution.
Many smaller sightings over the coming months will have helped convinced a large majority of the planet that outer space beings exist....
My Alien contact appears peaceful and gentle but this could be a false appearance.
Just don't shoot the messenger.
Peace & hope
SM

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/8/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Yet ANOTHER prediction...

I need to think of a second line...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Oh boy!!!

These predictions keep rolling in, gotto build up my popcorn reserves.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You said in your last encounter, can you give us details. Encounter with who?

Also, 'A new phase will begin for human history which will set us on a path we can't reach on our own'

So who set up the path for them?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
ok, I will react for the first time on such an prediction:

Greetings Lunica

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Our whales play a big part in why they are coming at this stage in human evolution.

You've been watching the Star Trek movies again haven't you?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations fellow MoonOnians!

I am not sure if the OP is originally from the planet

Zubu out in the Leo Constellation!

Where do they come from?

edit on 7-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: facelift

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
While we're making wild predictions, can I claim the June/July window for next year? I'm going to guess that four giant ships are going to hover approximately 20,000 kms from Earth. They are going to broadcast a message telling us that humans are the only advanced species in the universe capable of eating meat. Giraffes are going to play a very large part in this new epoch of humanity.

What do I get if I win? Like a million internet points?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Dear diary ... better reconsider my holiday plans. Had to cancel 10th October trip due to aliens occupying every major city. Considering April or May next year but I have to be somewhere with a TV to get the formulas that will be transmitted to me ... Damn aliens.

We should have a predictions board perhaps for things like this? The threads could be auto locked when they're posted and mods would have to go through and open them when the predictions come true.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It's a shame they don't issue a ban on prediction threads.

These things just drag ATS down.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
It's a shame they don't issue a ban on prediction threads.

These things just drag ATS down.

The thing is...it might be a classic story of 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf.'

One day we'll see a story that will eventually turn true possibly...but no one will believe it due to many members making up predictions to gain attention or just to ridicule it.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If any of these predictions come true it will be out of pure and utter chance. Generally speaking every great event has been roughly predicted because there's so many people saying something is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well smokingman2006, I'm pretty sure we all know exactly what it is you've been smoking.

And you've given yourself a nice big six month window..clever.

Heres my prediction..EPIC FAIL... HOAX.

Cosmic...
edit on 7-10-2010 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
OP reckons April? I've just been channelled by an unknow intergalactic ET and he told me the precise date is April 1st.

Yeah right!!!

I've been a long time lurker and love ATS especially anything (umm!!....well most things) UFO, ET, Universe, Space related. Without doubt the best site on the net in its field.

Seriously...i'm getting cheesed off bigtime with these whackjob bullsh*t predictiction threads, i really believe we are on the verge of full disclosure, sooner rather than later hopefully...BUT! threads like this just totally undermine and take the piss out of all the hard work put into these forums by people who are trying to take the whole subject seriously. Garbage like this just makes the forums a laughing stock, people out there thrive on seeing sites like ATS made to look STOOPID!!!

P.S I have a few predictions of my own...

Xmas day will fall on the 25th of December.
Halloween on the 31st of October
Euromillions winning numbers for friday 8th of October 2010: ----> 9, 16, 20, 34, 47....3, 6 £112 million jackpot.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

You got the message all wrong, smokingman2006.

What they said was this:

From mid-April to early May 2011, there will be three separate, ongoing disturbances in the thermosphere, approximately 400 miles above the Earth’s surface. These will interfere with the ISS’s orbit, and there will be great consternation as to the safety of the astronauts aboard. In mid-May, as rescue missions are being formed, the ISS’s now highly unstable orbit will mysteriously be corrected, and visibly.

Then, as the world watches, the three disturbances will become – for all intent – bubbles of non physical space. Within each of these non-physical realities, a single Custodian Arc – a vast, multi-species forward-operations platform made from almost pure, highly polished molybdenum - will materialize.

The ISS will monitor the immense forces combining to generate these non-physical spaces, and will discover that they are formed by the interaction of non-corporeal, yet fundamental mechanical obligations between generational variance fields arranged asymmetrically in the “quantum” sense.

This is obviously not “our” tech.

Then, as we watch with a mixed sense of horror and fascination, we will suddenly discover that our brains can receive broadcasts in non-physical time. A message will be sent to each and every human being, and they will register as “cognitive indicators” – a forgotten memory, if you will - riding on attraction/opposition signals that operate –conversely – along an elastic, all encompassing, entangled medium of physical space. We will, all at once, be radio receivers.

The occupants of the arcs will show themselves to us as in dreams and remembrances. Three distinct yet related products of molecular DNA self-hybridization. The degree of genetic similarity between the divergent species sourced for their construction is greater than the genetic distance between ours and their base DNA.

They are us, but changed, and they are three because:

One bears the knowledge of the physical Universe.

One bears the knowledge of passing between Dimensions.

One bears the knowledge of the Purpose of Life.

Together they are our Custodians, distinct and inseparable, and they have come to realign our path, as we have wandered from it for too long.

(Vous avez su que je serais ici, n'ai pas fait vous?)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hey Beamish....I like your description of it, better than the OPs.....
...that sounds much better put and less like our day to day ATS doom and gloom prophecies....lil star for ya!!!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Another one? I have been coming here for about ten years and this place usually sees about 3-5 of these "this is it" prediction threads with a wait of 1-4 weeks until fruition. same result each time.......nada. There should be an area dedicated to these entirely. To all you prophets out there-- if you really ARE speaking the truth, your IP will be traced and you will be picked up within the hour, you dont really think they will let you continue to be free do you? So before you post any more epic doom on the internet using your prophetic abilities... think twice

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Another predicition totally different as usual from the others...As long as they are female and unclothed I will welcome it!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

I have been provided a very vivid dream vision of a related event.If I wasn't shown this in great detail, I too would be highly skeptical in believing. Here's what I saw.

There was a total blackout in my neighbourhood, so I went out to investigate outside my street. In the distance (halfway down the street) I saw a black triangular disc craft hovering low, with three very tall beings (at least 9ft) dressed in long black trenchcoats and hats floating to the ground. I did not see their faces as their backs were to me. As I was watching this a very short man who looked like a govt/G-man type in suit approached me and stated "This is Project B......". I couldn't recall the last word, though I was provided the awareness that this was a govt approved/co-op sanctioned operation.

Make of this what you will, though I personally believe these beings are NOT benevolent to humanity, (NWO force), but are in fact the biblical 'fallen angel' Nephilim legion finally revealing themselves as we approach the end of the age/cycle in the next few years. Time will tell, though the emergence of this 'antichrist' legion has been warned about. Feel free to laugh and ridicule this post, but we all live in interesting and spiritually challenging times.They will claim to help as earth changes increase, yet they are a NWO tool. This is what I am guided to believe. Peace.

edit on 7-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-10-2010 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

I have been provided a very vivid dream vision of a related event.

Cool. What dream provider do you have? SkySnooz? DirectTVDreem?

As I was watching this a very short man who looked like a govt/G-man type in suit approached me and stated "This is Project B......"

Well, that’ll be…drum roll please…Project Blue Beam. As if you didn’t know.

Make of this what you will, though I personally believe these beings are NOT benevolent to humanity, (NWO force)

Thanks. I will.

Why would the impending alien arrivees not be benevolent?

…but are in fact the biblical 'fallen angel' Nephilim legion finally revealing themselves as we approach the end of the age/cycle in the next few years.

On what are you basing this? And what is this “age/cycle”?

Time will tell, though the emergence of this 'antichrist' legion has been warned about.

I smell a Christian ufologist! Please supply something definitive that proves extraterrestrial life is linked to a two thousand year old holy book.

Feel free to laugh and ridicule this post…

As if!

…They will claim to help as earth changes increase, yet they are a NWO tool. This is what I am guided to believe.

They are a NWO tool? Source? Link? Proof?

And who’s guiding you to this conclusion?

Peace

The Beer’s Are On Me!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join