It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I'm Here at ATS and What Led Me Here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I did misunderstand...

I'm very glad you took the time to read this post. You are one of the most sensible posters here and your interest is honestly appreciated. I should have read your post more carefully.

No worries.

I am interested.

I believe your account merits attention because of its honesty. Regardless of what anyone might believe about the substance of your story, I think you are a straight shooter.

I hope you eventually find the answers to your questions.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

+38° 58' 13.13", -110° 7' 33.19"

Utah's Green River Complex is called "The New Area 51"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems shut down now though

Nice find Zorgon!

This reminds me of what I have seen between the area of Florence, Arizona and Catalina, Arizona. Except the gate was closed, the pavement was in better shape, there were slow blinking red lights several yards into the area, and upon leaving the area to get back on the highway we get pulled over by the highway patrol for no reason. Disturbing, but I like to stir the pot to see how far I can take it. Sometimes it has hit me in the wallet.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Nothing extremely deep or profound to add other than my thank's and appreciation to Blaine for taking the time to share that bit of your life with the rest of us. In most instances I would be sort of reluctant to take someone's word at face value regarding such subject matter, but in your case you have always been one of of most grounded, level headed and well regarded posters that I have known here over the last several years.

I absolutely believe without doubt that what you are revealing is none other than complete and total truth, and I hope you will one day find your proof that you have been searching so long for. Great story.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I just wanted to let you know I just read that introduction to this thread for the third time.

Good work Blaine

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Thanks for that story

I read it without judging it's creadability.

It's stories like these, coming from normal people, that speak to me the most. Truth is not to be found in the newspapers on or tv, not even in some high selling book... it's amoung us normal people living our every day lives and it's in our experiences, the stories that we share with our children from generation to generation.

s and f

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

I have more but will wait till Blaine gets back... its actually very odd indeed...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Blaine
absolutely wonderful thread.
S&F from me

It's threads like this
and posters like you
which give this place
credibility and honor.

thank you

and I saw nothing wrong with
ur writing skills either

keeping searching bro
the answers will come.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Kratos40

I have more but will wait till Blaine gets back... its actually very odd indeed...

I am intrigued. You guys better deliver. If it is more of the Rosicrucian stuff, I will be very interested. I just found out that they fund an interesting museum dedicated to the Egyptian culture:

Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum

Enjoy my friends....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I find this thread very, very intriguing. Inspires me to tell, or re-tell, rather, my experience.

As a kid, I was completely into anything that had to do with astronomy. I was born in '72, by the way. The closest person to me then was my Grandmother. She taught me so many things about astronomy that I would later encounter in middle or highschool. What's most odd about that is that when I encountered them, they were being presented as new discoveries. I was always confused as to why people were amazed at astronomy news that I learned when I was a kid. As well as astronomy, she also told me how some planes would change the weather. One sunny afternoon, we were watching a plane go over, and I remember that she squinted to see it better. She then said that it would soon rain. There was no indication of rain or cloud cover that might even suggest rain. Within 30 minutes or so, it began raining. I was 4 when this happened, and that moment defined my view of my Grandmother as wise beyond wise. She also taught me about what plants healed various ailments. She had a kitchen of seemingly never ending herbs and other plants. At night, she would take me outside and quiz me on the constellations, with special attention always to Sirius, and she knew times various satellites would be visible. This in 1976 and '77. . .no internet. The wildest part of that is that she would show each satellite by name.

I also have deviated from my experience. Flash forward about 10 years. I have often hesitated to retell this experience as it is so script-like that I'm afraid someone will just call it a false memory based on a movie. As it was, we (myself and my siblings), well, to put it this way. . .movies depicting aliens or ufos were frowned upon. I never saw close encounters of the third kind until I was in college. At the age of 14, one morning just as dawn began to break, I awoke, sat up in bed and said "They're here!" I remember opening the front door of our house to see a large triangle hovering just above the trees across the road. Beneath it was a beautiful blue mist. The next morning I began to draw what I had seen, repeatedly. Later that day, I told my mother what had happened, and she responded with a quick "You mean you don't remember what happened?" Of course, now I was very confused.

My mom arrived home from visiting some family members at roughly 11:30 pm the previous night. She said that she got out of the car, and noticed a low humming sound. She said she looked up and saw a slow moving triangle that was "blacker than the sky" and had luminous silver bands on the bottom. The way she described it was that it had lights that were moving from the front to the back along the silver bands. She said she raced into the house and tried to wake my father. After he did not respond, she came to get me, and we supposedly watched this thing for about half an hour until it was beyond the horizon. This, I have no memory of.

A couple of days after this, I woke up at dawn, in a small forest about a mile from our house. I was lying on a large fallen tree, and was surrounded by more than twenty deer. . .I'll never forget that. The air was "alive", and it is by far one of the most profound moments thus far in this life. I don't know how I got there at all. I walked home with a feeling of contentment I have yet again to know. I felt so happy. I got home before anyone else woke up, and just sat outside watching the day begin. It was heaven.

At the age of 36, I finally divulged my experience to my wife. She received it well. I then made the mistake of sharing this experience with a state director of MUFON, whom once received a detailed account of my experience, never ever emailed me or called me again. This is the source of my contempt for MUFON.

As a kid, I saw many, many unexplained things in the sky. I spent hours with my telescope. Once I saw what I thought was a plane banking hard until its lights were completely vertical, then continued to rotate over, then shot upward at a super high rate of speed. Now, I am not so bothered by the idea of sharing this experience with others. After the triangle experience, and to this day, I really can't use cordless phones without excessive static, or cell phones without an instant roaming signal.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Even though I come off as a Skeptic often, I’m really searching for proof.

First of all I want to personally say thankyou for sharing your experiences with us it takes alot of courage to face up to the skeptical minded people sometimes, which leads me to my next point.

You mention that come off as a skeptic yet your experiences suggest something completely different.

it seems that many skeptical minded people are suddenly having a change of heart, I wonder if its anything to do with the countless of news reports in regards to ET and UFOS recently?

The fact that you are interested and have had experiences with ET through synchronicity suggests to me that you are closer to ET than you think, please tell me either on this thread or via U2U if you have had any experiences that defy scientific laws i.e communication, abduction, flash backs, missing time e.t.c e.t.c. My guess is that if you are regressed you will see that alot has been happening to you throughout your life.

Lovely story and I hope that you find what you are looking for.

edit on 7-10-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

How do you believe your experience with ET's/UFO's has shaped your life 'personally' besides the 'experience' of it all. Do you believe the 'experience's' impacted yourself physiologically, mentally, spiritually, .....ly, etc.?

Do you believe these entities have been tracking yourself as well as your parents?
Do you believe you were and/or Are influenced by these entities at your own will or against your will?
I believe the 'folks'' would be interested to hear of any 'personal' effects of the experience/s.

There is nothing wrong with discussing the truth as you know it.
The truth benefits all when one can find it.....

I've had my own experiences with the UFO and ET phenomenon though have posted prior in prior threads my experiences as well as my understandings of the events, what I learned, how it changed myself and how it affects me today. It has been an incredibly insightful and illuminating experience for myself though I understand many have not had such a pleasant experience. There are multiple species of ET's and 'spirit' beings of which have different motives though I only know what I know.

I am always interested to hear of other's experiences in this area.
Personally, I never spoke of UFO's or ET's growing up until I had my first experience in 1995 at 25 years of age. This took place at a covered bridge (Babbs bridge),near Windham, Maine while visiting relatives. My next experience was in 2008 when I had seen a UFO in Belize and was subsequently abducted 2 days later while in Cancun, Mexico. I have witnesses for these experiences except for the covered bridge episode.

It would take too much time to rehash the details of these experiences as I've already posted them in entirety in prior threads therefor I thought I would merely 'comment' on your thread.

By the wAy, it was during the experience in 2008 that I 'awoke' from the slumber so to say and increasingly began to view the world with a much 'broader' perspective though words are difficult to explain what I've experienced and continue to experience. I believe I was chosen for a reason and is often manifest in my Actions.

I became an avid ATS'er viewer/contributor after the 2008 experience for obvious reasons.
Good morning.....all nighter for 'I'.
Once again.....

Blaine, I am also interested as to your reply or understanding of my prior post to 'this' one concerning a particular video that explains quite a few events in recent history. The post I'm referring to was posted just prior to this one though is found in another thread. Do you understand the evidence thereOf? Do you accept it. If not, why not? We have been in one anothers shadow for quite some time now yet you have not made clear where you stand on the 'issue'.

Appreciate the post.

edit on 7-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Thanks for the wonderful story. Do you have the original address? I would love to take a look see round the area using google earth. Joining ATS makes me feel left out in a way because I have never had any sort of strange encounters as long as I have lived, although mybe I will get to see something interesting in my time regaurding 2012, one world government, Apocolypse, rapture, a type of jurassic park, pole shift, and the possabilities go on. Our times are interesting and out of all these intelligent people's theories some has had to hit the nail on the head. THANKS AGAIN

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Very cool to hear this story from, you Blaine. You were one of the first people I friended on ATS due to some good advice you gave me and your always professional and curtious manner even when dealing with folks not as curtious as yourself. I was totally unaware you were anything but a skeptic.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thank you for writing Blaine.

It's sad really because there are probably so many older folks that have never spoke of this. Like with Betty and Barney Hill they are NOT the first that experienced this they were just the first that got picked up and carried into the headlines.

Blaine you know how your parents were and I believe you know in your gut that UFO's and Aliens are the real deal you just may still be trying to question yourself and hopefully one day that will stop for you.

Many of us older folk never spoke up that's just the way it used to be, I found ATS by accident also in "04" and I realized when you tired to share with this new generation it was tuff and even to this day trying to share is very difficult.

What I have come to realize is this is a subject that is difficult to believe and as much as we would like people to believe and understand most are not because they need to have the experience themself to understand somewhat.

It's has taken over 60 years for us to get to the point where people say there must be other life out there we can't be the only ones and with UFO's (the ships) they must are ours or if they are Alien ships doesn't mean Alien's are in them.

I don't expect people to understand of this things I write because I have the tendency to just write it as it is now-a-days I don't game play.

From my observations just about everything is out there in the open and your kept confused because they mix truth's and non-truth's to keep you in doubt.

I say to you ........... believe what your parents told you...you know in your Soul it is so.

Don't let anyone tell you different and stand tall in your belief's.

Ufo's (the ships) and Aliens are real my word is my bond to you.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Blane, thanks for posting this. Great stories and they are much more believable than the sensationalized drivel. I am fascinated by the huge UFOs. There are much fewer of those sightings than any other. And the people trying to relay the size of what they saw is always interesting. Nobody has anything to compare it to, so they end up getting frustrated and use football fields as guides. thanks again.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Nice story thanks for the share

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I will not pick your account apart, for it resonates with my life, except I have blank area's from childhood from being in so many foster homes, yet the rest fits. As to your parents experience I or at least my wife can relate to this issue of missing time.

She with her sister was on this lonely road in Mi. heading down a large hill called, "hogs back" when the car she was driving was enveloped in a very bright light. She thought for a moment it must be a helicopter above the trees. I asked her then what happened. Her answer was a simplistic, "oh, I got lost". When asked what do you mean, she answered, we got lost for two hours and her then husband was angry because he was waiting in the town below the hill for that time.. Truthfully, this road goes down, joins the main road for a mile and then enters east jordan, no way to get lost. When I ask her even today what did you do for the two hours, the only answer is a blank look and "I got lost|". All she remembers is driving into town after that, nothing more. Later after we were married some strange things continued.

Lately she remembers us being with others on a very large craft high above the clouds, which described as being sculpted inside, not square with cubicles and within the cubicles beautiful objects, in fact she describes this as more like a large building inside, yet we and them were at large windows looking down.

I only mention this last to share an odd part of this. When she tells me this, she describes colors radiating from within objects not being reflected plus more which is contrary to her personality. A week or so later, when I mention the others and that most beautiful world to her, she gets irritated, yet remembers nothing of the conversation, so I read her account from my computer, then she remembers again. This repeated three more times with a complete mind wipe. There are many things happening which makes me a believer when you connect the dots.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your story. Much food for thought.

One thing that perked my thoughts was the uranium ore on your family's land. Why are so many sightings over these uranium concentrated locations? Why would 'they' have such an attraction to that material? Now we are hearing about sightings at nuclear sights (uranium use). Is there a link between uranium and ufo's?

I've personally never had any encounters, but then again, I don't live even remotely near any uranium sites...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Blaine...
Thanks for sharing some of your life story with us. Like you, I've always been interested in sci-fi since I was a little boy, and started to get interested in UFOs since the first time I saw a "shooting star" zig-zag and then zoom out of sight when I was around 10.
Again thanks for sharing with us this very well written thread.

S&F for ya!!!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nice story. I do want to point out they DO pay farmers to hide missiles on their land. Back in the day they used silo's. They claimed it contained grains or whatnot. Nowadays, they keep them underground.

There is no way they can keep 9600 ICBM's on military bases. Think about how Russia or China has those missiles on launchers in plain site. They don't care about their nukes being out in the open. We have to hide ours. You ever see nukes on launchers in America? You might see them overseas but not here in America. No way could that happen in America. There would be protesters and peace freaks storming the gates. Painting peace signs on them.

So they pay these farmers or buy up land to hide them under ground. Why do you think they pay subsidies to farmers just to grow food they will throw away.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join