It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy to destroy the Bible

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

I thought you knew that I heard an audible invisible voice that said He was Jesus and had died for my sins and if I believed in Him I would never perish, when I started to open the Gideon NT that I had just picked up?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
There's no conspiracy to destroy the bible... common sense destroys the bible.
Do you know how many times the bible has been edited since the 1700’s?
Why edit god? Oh... to suit your needs.

There real conspiracy revolves around the powerful using bible as a tool of mass control.

i liked your 21st century post

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustami

I thought you knew that I heard an audible invisible voice that said He was Jesus and had died for my sins and if I believed in Him I would never perish, when I started to open the Gideon NT that I had just picked up?

like a hundred already you have said this

just cause you didnt believe, everyone has heard of jesus and knew what is told about him, mostly

i cannot say what you heard is true but after reading the bible and putting things together. i can pin point that there is no need for a savior or human sacrifice for washing sins away, but you wont listen and that ok for you, im not saying you are foolish for your beliefs, im saying the bible should be trashed

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
In the case of the violent man attempting to harm another, be it child or adult, one is obligated by love to intervene in a way as to not bring harm to either. To harm another is to surrender to mental illness or passion. Thus one can be brought back from such state with adequate counselling and love.

What is always neglected is what brings people to harm another.

What has brought us to harming one another is the sad state we have allowed ourselves to be pressed into. That state is a state of competition. We compete like animals for resources, then blame each other for acting like animals. This must be changed then an existence of love can take hold.

Our society is built like a pyramid. It is crumbling. It WILL crumble so help me God. This pyramid structure is what keeps man in his state of madness. It was necessary for a time while the intellect of Man grew stronger. That time is quickly coming to and end. The lowliest among us are now more capable of love than the highest on the pyramid. Thus, it is time to be leveled.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 14-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
In the case of the violent man attempting to harm another, be it child or adult, one is obligated by love to intervene in a way as to not bring harm to either. To harm another is to surrender to mental illness or passion. Thus one can be brought back from such state with adequate counselling and love.

What has brought us to harming one another is the sad state we have allowed ourselves to be pressed into. That state is a state of competition. We compete like animals for resources, then blame each other for acting like animals. This must be changed the an existence of love can take hold.

Our society is built like a pyramid. It is crumbling. It WILL crumble so help me God. This pyramid structure is what keeps man in his state of madness. It was necessary for a time while the intellect of Man grew stronger. That time is quickly coming to and end. The lowliest among us are now more capable of love than the highest on the pyramid. Thus, it is time to be leveled.

With Love,

Your Brother

thanks friend, im not as articulate as id like to be, but at least i can live my truths

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Thanks friend, good to know a few people enjoyed it!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Originally posted by IAMIAM

What has brought us to harming one another is the sad state we have allowed ourselves to be pressed into. That state is a state of competition. We compete like animals for resources, then blame each other for acting like animals. This must be changed the an existence of love can take hold.

With Love,

Your Brother

thanks friend, im not as articulate as id like to be, but at least i can live my truths

I believe in what you believe and I believe we will eventually be there. But we are not there yet. If there is no force to resist evil then those who carry forward the cause of peace and love will be destroyed and evil will reign. It is naieve to believe otherwise my friend.

God loved David. He called him a man after his own heart. But that's not the only thing God called him. He also said he was a man of blood and as such the honor of building the Temple would pass to his son, Solomon as a result.

War, violence, murder. All results of the dark nature we are all cursed to carry for exercising free will in opposition to God to serve selfish desire. This world that our choices have created, a world not intended by God's design or plan is a world where evil will exist until the end. Solomon was a man of wisdom and enlightenment beyond any other and blessed by God to build a house in honor to Him, a symbol of what man was to be to God. But the golden age of Solomon would not have existed without the bloody violence of David.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is there a conspiracy to destroy the Bible?

If you really read the Bible and stop to think about what it is telling you, the only logical conclusion about God would be that he is the evil one. If you read the Bible and not listen to the interpretations of others and you forget all that you were taught and have an open mind, you will see all the evil. I rather have people believing in the good parts of the Bible rather than seeing the truth, I wouldn't like to see some of these religious people without the fear of God.

Now, If you would have asked, Is there a conspiracy to destroy some Christian religions?
The answer is yes.
They tell you to live a simple and un-materialistic life while they adorn themselves with gold bought with your money, they go to the poorest places and buy land to do their little act and take their money as well. Once in a while they send a couple of Missionaries with a few hundred dollars to a third world country and that is their good deed. Now that they are in trouble they are donating some of the money and making it public and letting everyone know that they did something good.
Any decent person would know what to do with the money being donated to do "God's" will, they would not spend millions building mega churches with all the latest technologies while people are starving right in that neighborhood.

edit on 14-10-2010 by Elieser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

what you are saying is a clear contradiction to what I heard and what Moses and Jesus himself said just for starters, what I've seen and heard is beyond the shadow of a doubt, how many others and throughout history have devoted there lives for the sake of Christ on less? literally the entire history of Israel was for that purpose

the ultimate point being a supernatural or Spirit realm just as it says Christ was raised from the dead there is symbolism in that also but not the final conclusion (you know comes back after three days dwell in His presence? wipe away every tear no more death sickness?) the Angel also-not a vision but real eyes real time, even my friend had seen it and fits descriptions in the scriptures same as my testimony does

["so why need the jewish people?']

woe to him who says what have you made-its written

knit me together in my mothers womb-written

they are enemies on the account of gospel but loved on account of the Patriarchs -written

at that time the natural children persecuted the spiritual same now-written

God is Spirit

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Some people will say: the mind is a terrible thing, and it can be, especially the mind of a volunteer follower of that one thing that has all but destroyed the world on a few occasions: RELIGION! We are all victims, in our youths we were exposed to a little of nothing, and we embraced it as truth, and we advanced that truth in many guises, all of them, advancing the ideas that surround mystery and religion. Mankind have brains, we were not ment to live with mysteries...We Solve Them. When did you stop solving, or didn't you even try. When did you embrace mysticism and Crowleyism. The "end time" means, somebodies time is at an end, a person's time is ending, and when that happens, another's time is beginning. Soon you will see The 7th King, he is here. As for The Real Bible, you do not yet know how to See, let me help you. The King James Version is the ONLY BIBLE, you have to first find out why? Like I say, let me help you.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I almost forgot to address all those people back in 1611. Again, you have to read and understand what you are reading. Think, the people back in 1611 A.D. were semi-retarded, most of them still believed the World Was Flat. The scholars at the time were teaching that there were only 5 planets. In the 1940's University/College
physicist were telling their students that 'man will never fly faster than the speed of sound, and they went on to explain in no doubt scientific terms exactly why not. In 1611, those people were fools, and followers, please, read history, and then do all you can to understand its implications. Pray for UNDERSTANDING, and if you get it, you will acquire real wealth. Make no mistake about it, there IS a God.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SamG2016

I suppose I could go into every detail of every experience but the two are suffcient and the voice is the most important one, I'm not gonna get into KJ only with you but will mention KJRBC-which was years ago, do you honestly think I was just skipping along in unbelief heard and saw and showed up here the next day?

fear of man will prove to be a snare-Proverbs

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

also want to make clear that I think the tax's from the British and British Americans used to fund King James for the version was a good thing but I think everyone and everything that has contributed in whatever way they could in the service to the Kingdom of Christ in the past or currently is Noble and Honorable, do we not all serve, is'nt the least in the Kingdom greater than John?

For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.-Romans14.8

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

No, he didn't come on such a mission, he came on a more serious an agenda, he came to kick butt, all you have to do is read: Matthew 10:34 "...not to send peace, but a sword.." and read: Luke 12:49 "...I come to send fire on the earth;...", Jesus had a job to do and he did it! It was never about your being a sinner, and your soul, this is about God and you worshiping Him, and Keeping His Rules. Read on, and understand, this God, he kicks butt! You have been searching the world over, and no doubt the experiences have been many some good and some no so good, you have been hunting. And that means you should have experience, and if you do, that experience will be reflected in your every move and word, and it will show itself.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Now if Christ is preached that He has been raised from the dead, how do some among you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? But if there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, then our preaching is empty and your faith is also empty. Yes, and we are found false witnesses of God, because we have testified of God that He raised up Christ, whom He did not raise up—if in fact the dead do not rise. For if the dead do not rise, then Christ is not risen. And if Christ is not risen, your faith is futile; you are still in your sins!-1Corinthians15.12

And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.-1John3.23

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.-Hebrews1

Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us.-Romans8.33

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified-John10.34

For it is evident that our Lord arose from Judah, of which tribe Moses spoke nothing concerning priesthood.-Hebrews7.14

Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven.-John6.32

edit on 15-10-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

There is no doubt in my mind and by your text that you have gotten into the religious side of The Holy Bible. When will you get into The Scientific part of that same book? Ask the right questions and you will learn a thousand times more. How many words does God speak in the 6-Day Genesis Creation Story, all you may know are the opening 1st day words: "Let there be light", but, nobody cares about what God said on the other 5-days. And why should they, after all, it's only God speaking.
There are a lot of questions about that book that are brains have yet to figure out how to ask. I have 27-years on this subject THE SOLOMON FORMULA:Theophysical Science, it's contents involve the greatest conspiracy of all time, and the solution was left IN PLAIN SIGHT, now the question is BY WHO, and how did he arrange for every player to do his part thru out history and time? There is always more to learn. When you stop trying to learn more then you're not as smart as you believe you are.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

always up for constructive knowledge and information but even the Patriarchs are considered enemies to the Good News, so anything that promotes itself above Christ is in error, wood pulp was not raised nor what spoke to me neither mathmatics or science but I don't deny their importance or purpose in creation I just refuse them as a master

Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble-James1.27

their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.-Revelation11.8

but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.-Galatians4.26

A father of the fatherless, a defender of widows,Is God-Psalm68.5

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I wonder what Rustami and others will say to this: www.christian-reincarnation.com...
How do they want to explain the holocaust and extreme cruelties told in the Old Testament?
Very many of them were committed by order of Yahweh!
I would say that the Old Testament disqualifies itself... and is in itself a conspiracy...

The New Testament, on the other hand, is another thing. It has, however, been falsified to quite some extent to serve the worldly power of a church that was founded by the power-greedy Constantine. This Church has put a false christ before us to serve its purposes. They don't want us to know the true Christ, who is the love of the prime Creator.

edit on 18-10-2010 by memyself because: completion

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

follow the link in Rustamis signature and you can know

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

So what is the answer?
I find no CONCRETE and direct answer whatsoever in that link...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join