It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy to destroy the Bible

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by memyself

nice edit after the fact DOH! I'll be back tommorow though and we'll get to the bottom of this, although if one can't believe what I and how many others say what good will.......

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by memyself
I wonder what Rustami and others will say to this: www.christian-reincarnation.com...
How do they want to explain the holocaust and extreme cruelties told in the Old Testament?
Very many of them were committed by order of Yahweh!
I would say that the Old Testament disqualifies itself... and is in itself a conspiracy...

The New Testament, on the other hand, is another thing. It has, however, been falsified to quite some extent to serve the worldly power of a church that was founded by the power-greedy Constantine. This Church has put a false christ before us to serve its purposes. They don't want us to know the true Christ, who is the love of the prime Creator.

edit on 18-10-2010 by memyself because: completion

its all been about MONEY!

Notes taken from college lecture: subject was religion origins.

Babylonian / Roman / Hebrew “money funnel” Economies
– seek to control populations (wide-area banking systems).

Phoenicians were “pre-Hebrew”, Semitic society groups that dominated and “governed” trade and finance
(3000 b.c. – 1000 b.c.) (Multi-nation influence).

Hebrew / Jewish “faiths” and “laws” created by “elitist” financial and trade groups (banking)
from various Semite “ruling class” post-Phoenician nations (no “national” borders).

Scholars from these groups “create” the Hebrew language (from Phoenician-Canaanite) and create a pre-Latin language (from Greek).

Latin to be used primarily by the trade and financial sub-groups (from different ethnic populations), and military forces.
Latin to be used to consolidate many Italic languages (mostly “spoken” languages, not “written” at major trade junctions, city of Rome, etc.).
Hebrew to be used by “elite” educated scholar groups (consolidated Semites).

“Old Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes”.

Attempt to control all other beliefs and consolidate into one belief - for trade and financial control (universal banking).
Consolidates different Semite languages.
Anti-Paganism
Used (and enhanced) many exaggerated “Pagan” stories and myths and folk lore to fit agenda and spread “Jewish” influence (mostly financial).
Jewish “expulsions” and “exiles” created (with ruling governments) to allow Jewish “colonizing” in “open” territories (infiltration of economies).
Creates “historical” “records” based on fears and legends.
Hebrew “envoys” and “scouts” (well-educated and multi-lingual) contact “target” territories
– attempt “Judea” conversions (economic goals) prior to military invasions (some success).

“New Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes” - 1st century by secret Roman agreements.

Hebrew Anti-Pagan efforts were failures.
Hebrew beliefs were not widely accepted by general (conquered) populations.
Hebrews create “anti-Jewish” (anti-Semitic) rivalries to set stage for a “new”, more popular “religions”.
Hebrews create un-provable “history” from mythical events and stories and fictional characters, and create new Date system (B.C., A.D.)
(not “officially” recognized by genuine Hebrew beliefs).
Roman govt and Hebrew Scholars “align” and “invent” the appearance of being “rivals” (includes military expeditions).
Roman govt accepts and begins codification of “Jewish” financial influences (banking systems).
Hebrew scholars consolidate and re-invent a Latin alphabet, for common use by populations (west).
“New Testament” written in more than one “language” to “accommodate” conquered populations.

Paganism was the predominant belief at the time.

Latin became predominant language (easily understood by conquered populations) in Roman Empire (west).

Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic were widely spoken (east and west).

Roman efforts to control society with a “new” belief (Christianity") – 2nd thru 5th century.

False flag “Laws” enacted to promote “Christianity” and demote “Judaism”.
“Historical” Myths of “Hebrew” slavery and mass discrimination created to enhance the “anti-Semitism” agendas.
“news” and “events” are created of Jewish massacres, expulsions, etc. (some truth)(sacrificial “investments”).
Allows for more “Jewish Expansion” into new territories (established new trade routes and merchant groups).
Christianity rejected by Arab factions - Roman East.
Christianity generally accepted by - Roman West.
Hebrew scholars “create” and write Islam beliefs to counter Christian beliefs.
Arab factions accept Islam and eventually adapt to “Jewish” financial systems.

Sub-Latin languages and “spin-off” Hebrew languages created and enhanced to allow better (religious) “manipulation” of localized populations,
- 6th century thru Middle Ages to present day 21st century.

Establishes strong “ethnic” groups (new nationalities and languages) through local inbreeding after intermingling.
Continuation of “culture – counter-cultures” agendas (religious) among “financially conquered” territories.
Continuation of “Hebrew suppression” myths and Jewish “suffering” to further the financial and power agendas.
Continuation of “governments” public anti-Semitism agendas and furthering of “Jewish” privately controlled economies and expansions.
Continuation of attempted “Judea” conversions (economic goals) prior to military invasions (some disguised as “Islam” or “Christian”) (some success).
“Dark Ages” created to mask solidification efforts of major “religions” (the ‘Big Three’), and to solidify “historical” record keeping.
Continuation of language manipulation for economic control agendas.
Establishment of “learning” institutions for further development of economic agendas (economic dominance through “education”).

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

men of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain.
-1Timothy6.5

Their buyers slaughter them and go unpunished. Those who sell them say, 'Praise the LORD, I am rich!' Their own shepherds do not spare them.-Zechariah11.5

Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.-Galatians3.21

And he who has seen has testified, and his testimony is true; and he knows that he is telling the truth, so that you may believe.-John19.35

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I need permission to copy and save all quotes from Rustami ....

I stand "Enlightened" !

I am writing a book!

by the way ... where is LaGrange ?

edit on 18-10-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
its all been about MONEY!

Notes taken from college lecture: subject was religion origins.

Babylonian / Roman / Hebrew “money funnel” Economies
– seek to control populations (wide-area banking systems).

Phoenicians were “pre-Hebrew”, Semitic society groups that dominated and “governed” trade and finance
(3000 b.c. – 1000 b.c.) (Multi-nation influence).

Hebrew / Jewish “faiths” and “laws” created by “elitist” financial and trade groups (banking)
from various Semite “ruling class” post-Phoenician nations (no “national” borders).

Scholars from these groups “create” the Hebrew language (from Phoenician-Canaanite) and create a pre-Latin language (from Greek).

Latin to be used primarily by the trade and financial sub-groups (from different ethnic populations), and military forces.
Latin to be used to consolidate many Italic languages (mostly “spoken” languages, not “written” at major trade junctions, city of Rome, etc.).
Hebrew to be used by “elite” educated scholar groups (consolidated Semites).

“Old Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes”.

Attempt to control all other beliefs and consolidate into one belief - for trade and financial control (universal banking).
Consolidates different Semite languages.
Anti-Paganism
Used (and enhanced) many exaggerated “Pagan” stories and myths and folk lore to fit agenda and spread “Jewish” influence (mostly financial).
Jewish “expulsions” and “exiles” created (with ruling governments) to allow Jewish “colonizing” in “open” territories (infiltration of economies).
Creates “historical” “records” based on fears and legends.
Hebrew “envoys” and “scouts” (well-educated and multi-lingual) contact “target” territories
– attempt “Judea” conversions (economic goals) prior to military invasions (some success).

“New Testament” created and written by Hebrew “scholars and scribes” - 1st century by secret Roman agreements.

Hebrew Anti-Pagan efforts were failures.
Hebrew beliefs were not widely accepted by general (conquered) populations.
Hebrews create “anti-Jewish” (anti-Semitic) rivalries to set stage for a “new”, more popular “religions”.
Hebrews create un-provable “history” from mythical events and stories and fictional characters, and create new Date system (B.C., A.D.)
(not “officially” recognized by genuine Hebrew beliefs).
Roman govt and Hebrew Scholars “align” and “invent” the appearance of being “rivals” (includes military expeditions).
Roman govt accepts and begins codification of “Jewish” financial influences (banking systems).
Hebrew scholars consolidate and re-invent a Latin alphabet, for common use by populations (west).
“New Testament” written in more than one “language” to “accommodate” conquered populations.

Paganism was the predominant belief at the time.

Latin became predominant language (easily understood by conquered populations) in Roman Empire (west).

Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic were widely spoken (east and west).

Roman efforts to control society with a “new” belief (Christianity") – 2nd thru 5th century.

False flag “Laws” enacted to promote “Christianity” and demote “Judaism”.
“Historical” Myths of “Hebrew” slavery and mass discrimination created to enhance the “anti-Semitism” agendas.
“news” and “events” are created of Jewish massacres, expulsions, etc. (some truth)(sacrificial “investments”).
Allows for more “Jewish Expansion” into new territories (established new trade routes and merchant groups).
Christianity rejected by Arab factions - Roman East.
Christianity generally accepted by - Roman West.
Hebrew scholars “create” and write Islam beliefs to counter Christian beliefs.
Arab factions accept Islam and eventually adapt to “Jewish” financial systems.

Sub-Latin languages and “spin-off” Hebrew languages created and enhanced to allow better (religious) “manipulation” of localized populations,
- 6th century thru Middle Ages to present day 21st century.

Establishes strong “ethnic” groups (new nationalities and languages) through local inbreeding after intermingling.
Continuation of “culture – counter-cultures” agendas (religious) among “financially conquered” territories.
Continuation of “Hebrew suppression” myths and Jewish “suffering” to further the financial and power agendas.
Continuation of “governments” public anti-Semitism agendas and furthering of “Jewish” privately controlled economies and expansions.
Continuation of attempted “Judea” conversions (economic goals) prior to military invasions (some disguised as “Islam” or “Christian”) (some success).
“Dark Ages” created to mask solidification efforts of major “religions” (the ‘Big Three’), and to solidify “historical” record keeping.
Continuation of language manipulation for economic control agendas.
Establishment of “learning” institutions for further development of economic agendas (economic dominance through “education”).

Well done, my friend. Very nice summary.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

well if you ridicule or hate those guys words or think they're lieing I doubt you'll like or believe mine either, where does one go to follow your path? exactly what path is that anyway? have you left anything to communicate to those you love? I did'nt write the book "wise guy", but I know what I heard was not a certain skin but a Spiritual being as was what I seen I only found similar evidence in the scriptures so say what you will but it changes nothing

One night when I was a kid, a friend and I had seen a winged heavenly being, it flew in from the south landed on the neighbors roof ridge across the street then walked eastward to the edge and started to look down as if into the garage of the house next to that one, when suddenly turned it’s head to look at me as if caught off gaurd-saw it (maybe he, strong looking) directly in the eyes, was bright white all over like lightning type of luminousity yet I could discern muscular tone, some time later, maybe a few weeks best I can remember, we found out the guy we called uncle Jesse (he looked like from Dukes of Hazzard) had hung himself in that same garage and years later that same friend, who had seen it flying back the way it came (I called him to window after seeing) was found still standing over his kitchen sink and had been like that a few days they said he drank himself to death, here are a few scriptures that fit descriptions of what the Israelites had witnessed and describe similar features-

Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb. And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow.-Matthew28.2

The cherubim are to have their wings spread upward, overshadowing the cover with them. The cherubim are to face each other, looking toward the cover.-Exodus25.20

Many years later and one night also, though I think both events were in the wee hours of morning I really don't remember or know for certain, when I had begun to open a pocket size green Gideon NT that a woman had left on the kitchen bar a few days earlier yet before reading anything, I heard an audible voice speak as if sitting beside me to the left that said my name then- “I am Jesus, I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish” exceedingly awestruck (previous to this I was saying God and specifically Christian anything was all just something for the weakminded) I quickly stood to my feet turned towards the voice and said yes Lord-

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.-John5.25

For Christ’s love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.-2Corinthians5.14

As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?”
“Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied.-Acts9.3

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I still don't have an answer to this crucial question:
How do you explain all the abominable cruelties and atrocities, all the holocausts described in the Old Testament, most of them done by order of Yahweh, See www.christian-reincarnation.com... - ?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
Maybe Satan created these stories to discredit Biblical figures before to discredit future generations in think Jesus, Moses, Noah are all copies or just fables.

Here is a fact: Atheism is rapidly increasing in the U.S., and subsequently many of these deniers of faith are leaving Christianity (as it is the dominant religion here).

Your conclusion that critical atheism is an effort by satan to discredit god and lure good sheep to the dark side results from a misunderstanding of the term atheist OR you truly believe that Christians are becoming satanists rather than atheists (statistics do not support this).

An atheist cannot be an atheist through influence of satan. The term atheist literally means "without god or gods". An atheist does not believe in any god or supernatural being, and therefore the conclusion that his atheism was influenced by an evil supernatural being (the scapegoat of your perfect god) is absurd and illogical.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
The conspiracy is that there is a group/s that wants to bring in a one world government with one religion, the role of christianity judaism and islam has been to solidify control, unleash a wave of information to discredit said religions and create atheism then conclude in a horrific 3rd world war which will show the world how dangerous christianity etc. Is and reveal the "pure doctrine of lucifer" which apparently people will embrace with open arms if they have their way, the truth is we have all been fooled and used even atheists

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Excuse me - Jesus is awesome and He is returning.

This is what I believe.

And even if I am half wrong - I am right that His teachings are awesome.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Excuse me - Jesus is awesome and He is returning.

This is what I believe.

And even if I am half wrong - I am right that His teachings are awesome.

tell me why he is awesome

uh, i like his teaching too, i like buddhas teachings too and john lennons and even bill hicks, hah

why is he returning? has he really left? is god in outer space too? always?
seriously im asking why you think they are so far out of reach that they or he needs to return to KILL everyone who doesnt believe even though the moment he would return they would believe cause they would see him

does not make sense, its like seeing someone in front of you and saying you dont exist

hahahaahhahahaha silly baby jesus worshippers
edit on 20-10-2010 by MurderCityDevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhebefree
The conspiracy is that there is a group/s that wants to bring in a one world government with one religion, the role of christianity judaism and islam has been to solidify control, unleash a wave of information to discredit said religions and create atheism then conclude in a horrific 3rd world war which will show the world how dangerous christianity etc. Is and reveal the "pure doctrine of lucifer" which apparently people will embrace with open arms if they have their way, the truth is we have all been fooled and used even atheists

Well done my friend. This is an excellent precise summary. But, what is the "Luciferian Doctrine" that will be pushed on everyone?

I'll tell you that you can look for it.

1. There is no God
2. As there is no God, mankind has no God given rights.
3. As mankind has demonstrated (through world war 3) that they are incapable of surviving without a pyramid of power over them, A world government is needed to maintain a perfect order.
4. This government has the right by power to decide what rights Mankind enjoys.
5. Those rights will be those which benefit the government.

All this WILL come to pass. Why? Because we judge each other rather than leaving the judging to God. We are failing to: Love God with all your being, and your neighbor as yourself.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

So basically there are no morals without god? What a load of lukewarm bull#!

So without god there is no order? How do you explain atheists and agnostics live without being lawless zombie savages?

Stop talking like the crazy person on Times Square holding a cardboard sign with "repent" on it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

true.... But who is god anyway? The bible, translated from hebrew, says Elohim created the heaven's and earth, from what I understand the word is plural, gods, and one of those gods was yahweh which as has been pointed out apparently ordered some pretty horrid things.... So who is the true god here? Or are christians and tptb following the same thing under a different name?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Answers that were not given here were also not given in the parallel thread by the same originator: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yet the discussion there on pages 3 and 4 can shed new light on the question about the horrible atrocities described in the Old Testament, most of them ordered by Yahweh.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
I have read all the articles online, posted on ATS and what not. Some are very convincing. As a faithful Christian I would hate to see that my faith has a lot in common with other faiths. Looks like my worst nightmare has came true. Seeing how the age of the internet has enabled me to see the works of the Epic of Gilgamesh, Sargon of Akkad, and many other similar stories. I got to thinking. Maybe Satan created these stories to discredit Biblical figures before to discredit future generations in think Jesus, Moses, Noah are all copies or just fables.

Original Post is Above

simple answer: YES there is a conspiracy !

always by forces that influence economies for the past 2000 years!

what ever is "popular" will be discredited by someone usually for economic gain !

today we see discrediting of the Bible by economic forces and we see discrediting of the Quron by economic forces.

economic forces are governments, politicians, and "private" money groups that have no national allegiances - like world banks and trade groups!

the "theory - 'anti theory'" trick is being used right now to keep people at odds with each other,

all while the money machines keep moving full steam ahead!

the big money groups maybe ARE Satan as the OP says

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

How can HE be HERE...and will return soon too?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

How can HE be HERE...and will return soon too?

ahh yes!

but HE is here ......

as the Fox in the Hen House and the Wolf in Sheep's clothing!

Just look at YOUR bank balance!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhebefree
reply to post by IAMIAM

true.... But who is god anyway? The bible, translated from hebrew, says Elohim created the heaven's and earth, from what I understand the word is plural, gods, and one of those gods was yahweh which as has been pointed out apparently ordered some pretty horrid things.... So who is the true god here? Or are christians and tptb following the same thing under a different name?

My friend,

A belief in more than one God was primitive Man's most basic understanding of the concept. As he began to contemplate his existence he attributed the many unexplainable phenomenon around him to supernatural forces. As the phenomenon was far beyond his control, ie lightning, earth quakes, hurricanes, etc. He originally gave each phenomenon its own personality, thus its own God. Over time, Man began to understand that all these forces are interconnected. His growing intellect came to understand that many different dieties were unnecessary, and in fact, detrimental to a full understanding of this existence. This gave rise to monotheism. Even science has proven to a degree that all things are connected. Every time we assume we have found space, we discover later that that space is full of bits of creation we never knew existed. It is all tied together in very precise ways that we are barely able to understand.

Yahweh is not a NAME. Neither is Elohim, or any other perceived NAME of God. They are titles. Titles which described but do not define the Omnipotent, Omnibenevolent, and Omnipresent nature of this existence, God.

Yahweh means simply, I AM that I AM. In other words, I am beyond a name.
Elohim means simply, Lord. In other words the supreme ruler, the maker of the design, the beginning and the end.

It is funny that when man discovers a universal rule such as the Law of relativity, he arrogantly slaps his own name on it, "Einsteins Law of Relativity". Einstein did not make the law. He merely discovered it. The maker of the law is far beyond human comprehension. We know of it only through the small parts and workings we are able to uncover with our feeble intellect. We are limited by matter being our container of existence. Can matter perceive itself? Does a copper atom know it is a copper atom? How then can flesh understand beyond its flesh?

This is were one steps off into spirit. The spark of the divine is within us. It is what gives us life. Without it, we are as lifeless as the copper atom. Only by contemplation and observation of others can we fully grasp its desire. It's desire is within each of us. The understanding is obtainable. We must first disregard the desire to feed the matter, and focus instead on the spirit. Once one does this, then the only realisation is love. That is what we desire beyond our flesh, thus it is the soft voice of God driving us onward in our journey.

As far as TPTB is concerned, they too act out of the will of God. The bring about a chaos that will result in divine order. They pit people against one another by creating a pyramid structure of society. Thus, to climb this pyramid, Man must forsake the spirit to seek after pleasing his flesh. This can only last for so long for it is not the divine plan of our creation. Look within, past your desires of the flesh, there you will find for yourself the divine plan of Man.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
So basically there are no morals without god? What a load of lukewarm bull#!

No, there are not morals without God. This does not mean you cannot be moral without believing in God. God is within you whether you believe it or not. You cannot seperate him from you for he is the life within you. Thus, ALL Man is capable of being moral. The difference between moral and immoral, is the source of the desires within you.

So without god there is no order? How do you explain atheists and agnostics live without being lawless zombie savages?

Read the above. Laws of Man do not equal Morality. Morality comes from within. It is simply doing to others what you want done to you.

Stop talking like the crazy person on Times Square holding a cardboard sign with "repent" on it.

Stop perceiving me as a crazy person and use your own God given logic and reasoning to look past your own prejudices to see the truth I am revealing to you.

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join