It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do TPTB Want To Be Ancient Egyptians?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by rajaten

aahahahah i love that pee video

the old guy was really pissed LOL

That whole scene with the video was STAGED.
If she, or any of them had cared enough about the pyramid, they would have suggested that she use her hard hat as a temporary vessel of release. Hawass is just another puppet of the elite, and this was a sick event staged to purposely disrespect the temple, and in particular the woman that the hieroglyphics was talking about. The Elite are only obsessed with Ancient Egypt because they wish to DESTROY it, they wish to paint over the faces and the way of The Ancients.

Notice how they picked the "cutest" thinnest girl to have the "accident" and they even zoomed in on her face several times beforehand. AGAIN, let it be known that this event WAS STAGED. All for the cameras, the elite are performing their rituals right in front of you. People, WAKE UP. This is not at all funny, this is a deliberate attack of The Ancients. Believe it or not, this tactic is what the DARK ORDER mistakably call "black magic".

DO NOT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR THEIR TRICKS.
I am completely disgusted.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Wow! Obama does kinda look egyptian now that I think about it. Didnt some researcher by the name of Freeman get into something he shouldn't have regarding ancient egyptian lore and was murdered?? Is that the same person?

edit on 5-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

lol he had more class in his pharaon life

but i remember seeing that
its plausible we never know
and i wouldnt be surprise if its the truth

if you beleive in reincarnation .. then its possible

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Wow! Obama does kinda look egyptian now that I think about it. Didnt some researcher by the name of Freeman get into something he shouldn't have and was murdered?? Is that the same person?

Freeman was the initial guy who spotted this little gem, if you check out the second image related to the stargate tv show this too will freak you out....

And no Freeman is alive and well. Seriously check out his radio shows. So good. His space war news is freaking awesome!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

maybe .. it was staged or maybe not ..
it dont bother me .. let the poor girl have a leak
there is nothing wrong with that .. the sand and wind will take care of a small amount of pee in the floor LOL
nothing disrespect full ... if a girl would come and do that in my home .. i wouldnt be mad and start screaming at her .. i would take the mope and wash it .. thats it ..

my little dogs do that all the times everywhere
its natural
and not disrespectfull at all
edit on 10/5/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh for sure.... But do you think cloning is classed as reincarnation?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by Ben81

Oh for sure.... But do you think cloning is classed as reincarnation?

Cloned ? LOL
Reincarnation ? possible

to explain that theory

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Found this on youtube:

Very odd

Boy If only the walls in that room that night could tell us what they heard in whispers.
edit on 5-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Could you give a description of the video? im in china and they banned youtube

Shame realy because i can never get to see all these juicy vids posted here on ats

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

we should stop that .. because many mental people will think they are the clone of Jesus or his reincarnation
to many already have said that

i wonder if Obama himself know about that theory

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hey buddy theres also a damn obelisk on the moon and maybe mars!!

edit on 6-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by rajaten

Could you give a description of the video? im in china and they banned youtube

Shame realy because i can never get to see all these juicy vids posted here on ats

LOL poor you
you should tell one of your friend coming from a country where youtube is allowed
and arrange the setting so you can conect by remote desktop or by VPN

VPN is better for watching videos

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
What if we were all put under a spell, a spell that made us sleepy, and half aware, a spell that made us greedy selfish bastards when we could be the opposite...... imagine what would happen if all the millions in today's cities did as they liked without being tied up mentally and emotionally, because as you know, its an idea that keeps us all from literally killing others on the street, on our homes and in our workplaces, nothing stops you but an idea, maintained by all of us by way of symbolism and the darkest of magiks...

I think you're on to something there. I've often wondered similar theories as to why our particular reality is the way that it is. I mean this "idea", what exactly is it? Who came up with it? Why do we as humans choose to remain slaves to the systems forced upon us by other humans. Could it be that these symbols touch upon us at a subconscious level? But more importantly, can we change our world, our reality at all? I for one would love to see humanity free itself from such slavery systems, overthrowing our monetary masters and coming together to make a new world...a free world where all entities work together to live in harmony with our planet and our fellow humans. Sadly I do not foresee this occurring anytime soon...not in my lifetime to be sure. But one can dream. Thanks to the OP for bringing these interesting questions to light.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

ya i know that .. and they are top 1 on my interest meter

even the face of mars.. couldnt be just rock coincidence

i have so many question about so many things .. it will take me another complete life to ask them all to God

and understand his answer to each of my questions

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Obama has gone from Muslim anti-Christ terrorist, to ancient Egyptian clone.
That was a good laugh.

Wait, that was a joke right?

- Lee

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Wow! Obama does kinda look egyptian now that I think about it.

Come on guys.

I know he is the first Black president, and that is a little new, but some of these theories are actually pretty stupid.

Why would they need to clone a dead Egyptian to have him be a U.S. president for what could possibly be one-term? Was his birth mother and her parents in on this, too?

Were all the other presidents clones, or were they just practice for the great event of having Obama get into the oval office to do...well...what exactly?

When his term ends, I guess he'll just go back to simply being African-American.
Or an Egyptian clone without a presidency.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Disregarding obama for now, what about all the obelisks?

They are everywhere, staring us right in the face. Why are TPTB obsessed with ancient egypt?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Obsessed?

the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc.

dictionary.reference.com...

If things like this weren't built a lot more often than obelisks. Maybe. But no.

Your idea is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

TPTB want to be ancient Egyptians? Who says our modern powers that be are not the same powers that always have been?

All of the ancient libraries such as Alexandria and Timbuktu have been targeted, burned, destroyed, stolen, or hidden. This campaign even continued in the Americas with the destruction of texts belonging to the Maya and other natives. In my opinion, all of those books, writings, records, and documents around the world were targeted specifically for the purpose of creating a world-wide illness of amnesia.

Any small fragments of ancient writings that survived are quickly and aggressively labeled myths, legends, and fairy tales containing absolutely no factual basis. In our modern times we are discovering archaeological evidences for some events and locations mentioned in those "fairy tales." Our "modern" sciences have only recently shed light on the extremely accurate and complex mathematics, cosmology, and knowledge of the ancients. But we should still disregard it as 100% myth?!

Almost all of our ancient documents are gone. Combine this with disinformation, flooding the world with too much information, and media propaganda, and what do you get? Uncertainty, speculation, and half-truths at best.

May the destroyers and concealers of truth be damned in this world or the next!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join