It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do TPTB Want To Be Ancient Egyptians?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
reply to post by artistpoet

your deep!

the temple of Amun was the chief cult of the OLD kingdom.

amenhotep (hittite) in the 18th dynasty...as well as tuthmosis...pushed the old kingdom (w called ku#e/kemit)
as far south as mount amun.(n.sudan)

but the thebans (old kingdom)..came back with Ay and removed the hitties ...Akhenaten (heretic)...Ay returned egypt to the old religon. and put Akhenatens son on the throne...Tutankh-amun...who would of been called tutankh-aten...but his mother was an upper egyptian/theban Royal...so you was allowed to live.

Yes after Akhenaten mysteriously dissapeared his son Tutenaten (real name) was brought down to Thebes with his guardian Nefertiti where the Amun Priestood again took power and subjegated him - Nefertiti was murdered a year or so later - As Tut grew to be a young man of 18 he too mystriously died ending the 18ths dynastys revolution. The old guy Zawi Hawass stopped the discovery of these things in their track - he is a sell out to the NWO who are indeed the line of the Amun priesthood.
It must be remembered that Horus originally meant the Sun and so too did Aten though Atenists were opposed to the religions created around the original Philosopy - Look at the bust of Nefertiti she has one eye unfinished - why - Well the idea of one eye is more ancient than the corrupt NWO version - Look at the myth of Thor who lost one eye and the ancient Judiac that hijacked Jesus when he spoke of "If thy right eye offens thee that pluck it out" meaning look in a new way basically
edit on 6-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

WAIT no..they are not from the amun preisthood...they are from the Khnum preisthood...they do look similar.

TUT was killed by his fathers people (hittites)....so Ay took over.

the people today are Hittites/Huttites...the people that destroyed the image of amun and are believers of Aten (sun).....

the reason why Hawasss and nwo are stopping this is because it shows how the old kingdom came back and got rid of these 18th dynasty pharaohs...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY FEAR WILL HAPPEN NOW.

ask yourself...where did the pharaoh go!...how did they disappear...and how can they come back...?
all can be answered with Akhenaten(hittite), AY (Theban) and Tut (both).......the Army from thebes got rid of these usurpers..then Ay and Horemheb..started the Ramsees 19th dynasty.

to add...in the valley of the kings Horemhebs tomb is locked with no acess...?? i was so angry as a nubian....HE RETURNED THE GLORY OF AMUN....hawass and his Huttite,SET and Ra/Aten followers are hiding this.

though I AM PHARAOH.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

WAIT no..they are not from the amun preisthood...they are from the Khnum preisthood...they do look similar.

TUT was killed by his fathers people (hittites)....so Ay took over.

the people today are Hittites/Huttites...the people that destroyed the image of amun and are believers of Aten (sun).....

the reason why Hawasss and nwo are stopping this is because it shows how the old kingdom came back and got rid of these 18th dynasty pharaohs...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY FEAR WILL HAPPEN NOW.

ask yourself...where did the pharaoh go!...how did they disappear...and how can they come back...?
all can be answered with Akhenaten(hittite), AY (Theban) and Tut (both).......the Army from thebes got rid of these usurpers..then Ay and Horemheb..started the Ramsees 19th dynasty.

to add...in the valley of the kings Horemhebs tomb is locked with no acess...?? i was so angry as a nubian....HE RETURNED THE GLORY OF AMUN....hawass and his Huttite,SET and Ra/Aten followers are hiding this.

though I AM PHARAOH.

I fInd your account of this history confused though I respect it is your interpretation of those times.
Tutanaten was forced to take the name of Tutenamun when Nefertiti took him to Thebes and asked for mercy from the reinstalled Amun Ra priesthood.
Ay was a council advisor of Arkhenaten - If you say you are Nubian then surely you must realise Tiye who was Nubian was Akhenatens Mother and Tuts Grandmother,
Haromheb was the leader of the Nubian army who protected Arkhenaten in their new capital at Tel El Armana and eventually after Arkhenaten was displaced he worked for the Theban proesthood who worshipped graven Images and practiced mumbo jumbo practices which kept the people in servitude and ignorance.
Arkhenaten had been opposed to this practice which he termed as Magic much in the same way as magicians fool for entertainment except the Amun Ra priesthood used Magic for sinister reasons.
You say I AM PHAROAH can you explain what you mean by this as I am geniunely interested in your views - Thank You

edit on 6-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Those interested in Egypt and the links to the PTB/NWO might be interested in this vid. It talks about the links with the royal family of england. Its in 9 parts but this part talking about diana is fascinating, it starts about 2.20 or something. Oh yeah, the guy who made this is dead now.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-10-2010 by 737125 because: link added

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

post by artistpoet

let me clear it up for you.

Ay was an army general from thebes.
Horemheb was a political leader from thebes.
akhenaten was half blood...tutankhamun his son was half blood.
tutankhamuns mother was an upper egyptian royal (buried in the valley of the kings)

This was in the 18th dynasty when usurper hittites were pharaohs

Akhenaten was a hittite king..like tuthmosis,,,amenhotep.
akhenaten tried to change the religon of the state.
the upper egyptians (old kingdom pharaohs) removed him
tutankhamun, was reinstated due to his royal mother.

AY RETURNED THE CROWN & THRONE TO THEBES AND DEFEATED THE HITTITES.

after Tut dies..Ay ruled for 3 to 4 years then hoemheb the political leader ruled and founded the 19th dynasty ....Ramses 1

Arkhenaten in their new capital at Tel El Armana

NEVER ,EVER call it that in my presence..Armana will do just fine
thank you

and eventually after Arkhenaten was displaced he worked for the Theban proesthood who worshipped graven Images and practiced mumbo jumbo practices which kept the people in servitude and ignorance.

well done they worshiped the cult of khnum...they also had a covenant priesthood

You say I AM PHAROAH can you explain what you mean by this as I am geniunely interested in your views - Thank You

im an upper egyptian nubian....I AM PHARAOH
edit on 6-10-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 737125
Those interested in Egypt and the links to the PTB/NWO might be interested in this vid. It talks about the links with the royal family of england. Its in 9 parts but this part talking about diana is fascinating, it starts about 2.20 or something. Oh yeah, the guy who made this is dead now.

did you know that one of ramses daughters left in the exodus.
her name was scota...founded the royal family of scotand...scotland is an amazing place

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

So you are Nubian that is very interesting - I have read that Nubia was a place where the traditions of Eygpt were kept alive when Egypt was invaded - Is this true - I have seen ruins in Nubia of amazing sites in National Goegraphica - Thanks for your info

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 737125

did you know that one of ramses daughters left in the exodus.
her name was scota...founded the royal family of scotand...scotland is an amazing place

Yes Scotland is where my heart lays - I would be grateful for any info - Also what do you make of the books of Thoth and also The book of Coming Forth by Day which is better known as The Book of the Dead - Many thanks

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

are you scottish...????

i will bore you to death about scotland lol.

you know the stone of destiny that all scottish kings where enthroned on....pharaohs were enthroned on it!

you have some of the oldest relics..like the mace heads....which was held by pharaoh.

but then i get to deep...so il stop now lol

you have to understand that the modern nubians were the ancient egyptians.

as for modern nubia....Thebes was the capital of ancient egypt ...which is where luxor is now, near aswan.
all the way south into modern day sudan where relics are still visible.

nubians have been pushed south through time...by the greco-romans

BUT the area where the nubians/thebans are now, in egypt, is currently is under water (lake nasser, aswan dam)
since the 60s (more supression)..today.....my dad Applied for land last year...still waiting.....f%£$ hittite b$£££$$ds

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I am Welsh by descent I now live in the North of England but have spent many happy years living in Scotland - I never knew that the stone of destiny was as you say Pharoahic - Very amazing - I am never bored of learning about Eygpt and connections to Bonnie Scotland

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yes you paint a true picture I can see - Thank You - The Platelomic invasion must have been like a last straw - I believe their were 5 or 6 Platelomic Queens called Cleopatra who certainly were not Egyptian - I do understand now how Nubia has been supressed and I feel for you and support what you say - Thanks for the fascinating info

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

i`l add a few more details.

the last real pharaoh of egypt was taharraqo..25th dynasty...he lost the north to the persians...who,after a brief saitte rule..ruled egypt for about 200 yrs..darius the great etc.

then alexander the great came (greek macedonian)
ever wonder why he never went into egypt. he only went east through sinai.
well to the nubians he was a liberator. he fought and defeated the persians and then the macedonian dynasty started.

then the pltomelic (roman) dynasty which ended with cleopatra (who was related to alexander).

so from 525 bc to 30 bc, we had foriegn pharaohs....the last real pharaoh...google it taharraq.
he was known as a ku#e..a nubian

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

but but can I be pharaoh too??

edit on 6-10-2010 by rajaten because:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Treason...Hang him! lol

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

ahahah again with this pharaon thing ...
if someone wants to be a pharaon LET IT BE ...
i remember seeing that same conversation somewhere else
im the Punisher ... anyone jalous of that ?? lol

rajaten my best egyptian pic for you .. i dont know if i have post it before on this thread

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bb3b39c15c9.jpg[/atsimg]

i want the same sight now .. overing above Montreal or washington

then we will have 100% disclosure lol

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

that is the truth, we just have to accept we are all slaves to our thoughts, slaves to our seeded desires, we ignore what is right next to us, and make up excuses to fell ourselves smart and wise, we are all scared children tying to find our way in the dark, some said that they were "obsessed", they are, they are obsessed with power, they are obsessed with their own self importance.

There is a war going on, both sides strive to make the other one like itself, they often succeed.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Cool pic.

Checkout this event at one of the olympics ceremonies!
FF to 5:00

I wonder what london 2012 will bring.

Im watching SGU episode 3 season 1 now

edit on 6-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Can i be pharaon plz
pretty plz ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0248d917560f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

ok you be pharaoh.

I'll be the High Priest Panda

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Damn i love nature and animals

they are the superior species on earth

the cats in egypt had a special underworld meaning .. protecting humans from demons

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join