It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do TPTB Want To Be Ancient Egyptians?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Seems that there are some links between those in power and ancient egypt dont you think? Theres a pyramid on
the US dollar, theres all these obelisks everywhere including those in St Peters Square in front of the Vatican and other monuments in surrounding Rome.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Search for Cleopatras needle.
From Wikipedia, "Cleopatra's Needle is the popular name for each of three Ancient Egyptian obelisks re-erected in London, Paris, and New York City during the nineteenth century. The London and New York ones are a pair, while the Paris one comes from a different original site where its twin remains."

This is kinda creepy...

I wonder why they like the ancient egyptians so much....

"We aint been slack mr ET man, no we aint been slack. We kept it all good and proper for your return see?"

Then you have this guy protecting all the secrets and holding all the keys:

What hope do we have? Looks like we are all screwed, except for TPTB of course.

edit on 5-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

ancient egypt stole the tech from the Atlanteans

they probably found some secret .. since they were powerfull with their pharaons

pyramids were maybe landing pads to for huge spaceships
there is many possibilities to answers and questions
edit on 10/5/2010 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
people today .. dont want the past to be found ...hide the truth
to manipulate the human mind..

they wanted a population closed minded and very skeptic .. they got it

imagine if the population were all open minded .. we would be incoruptable

and the age of enlightment would be right there ...

thats why we need 2012 ASAP
so we can move into a better age
edit on 10/5/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Which Dynasty though, that is the question. Ancient Egypt had many of minds rolling through there, especially during its fall. There are some that revere The Sphinx above all, and then there are others who wish to carve their faces onto it, confusing its Astrological purpose (Alpha and Omega, beginning and end of cycle). Find out whose nose belongs to The Pharaoh that desecrated The Sphinx, and you will have your Power Elite.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting. It cant just be a coincidence that the US in particular seems to worship the symbol. Is it connected to
the illuminati and freemasons somehow? Perhaps when the annunaki or other ETs return, they don't want them to think they have been slack since their departure. Hey look over here alien god, its an obelisk, we remember you and still worship you..?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Haven't you ever heard the song, 'Walk Like an Egyptian' before? I think it has more to do with geometric mono/megalithic structures as a representation of human ingenuity than wanting to be an a member of a cultural group of people geographically located in Egypt, but I could be wrong. One time I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lovemaster9000

Hrmm truth may be stranger than fiction. Commercialize it and write it off as a silly song. Deeper meanings perhaps?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ben81

Interesting. It cant just be a coincidence that the US in particular seems to worship the symbol. Is it connected to
the illuminati and freemasons somehow? Perhaps when the annunaki or other ETs return, they don't want them to think they have been slack since their departure. Hey look over here alien god, its an obelisk, we remember you and still worship you..?

what about the devil symbol in washington
another coincidence you think ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f26622fe164.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Which Dynasty though, that is the question. Ancient Egypt had many of minds rolling through there, especially during its fall. There are some that revere The Sphinx above all, and then there are others who wish to carve their faces onto it, confusing its Astrological purpose (Alpha and Omega, beginning and end of cycle). Find out whose nose belongs to The Pharaoh that desecrated The Sphinx, and you will have your Power Elite.

Wasnt that the nazi's or something?

But why the continued obsession with monuments based on ancient egypt? There must be a deeper reason?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Strange. Then theres the luxor obelisk in France...
en.wikipedia.org...

And didnt that really rich guy that owns Harrods shopping complex put all this egyptian architecture in the store and demand that he be mummified in a giant pyramid?!

His son was with Princess Diana when their car crashed??! Royal Bloodline links??

That museum in paris, with the giant freaking eyesore pyramid in front of it, the louvre museum. WTF?!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Oh NOES!!! Not a geometric shape! Run for your lives!!! Ok, you get a star for finding a star.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Cleopatras Needle Obelisk in NYC

Theres something staring us in the face.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
there are no coincidences, but OP, they don't want to be Egyptians, they are just using the symbols for weaving spells ancient egyptians use.

What if we were all put under a spell, a spell that made us sleepy, and half aware, a spell that made us greedy selfish bastards when we could be the opposite, a spell so powerful, that literally changed reality and made Sh+t as valuable as gold, and gold as valuable as life itself, imagine a spell of almost infinite complexity, a spell that made us believe paper is worthier than words, and words mightier than swords, a spell that evolved and got stronger, the spell that puts the few over the many, a spell that hides the faces of the few so that the many never realize the proportion is 1500000 to one true jailer.

those symbols are from an age when words meant what one said, when every action had power, and death confronted warriors face on.

Those symbols lock consciousness, thus they lock reality, they make the impossible possible, its very similar to what so called "druids" did all across England building cairns and dolmens , and erect obelisks, a phallic submission of her, the earth the mother, its a symbol of mans triumph over raw natural chaos, but in order to do that it must feed on "order" order it imposes.

The ruling elite did the same in Egypt, and in Greece, and Rome, Paris, London, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Washington DC, and many many more, see for yourself, churches that have obelisk shaped main towers, 5 pointed stars, 8 pointed stars, parallel lines, and power nodes, mankind reacts similar when confronted with several symbols, we were built that way, they explode the unconscious, and try to maintain peace, imagine what would happen if all the millions in today's cities did as they liked without being tied up mentally and emotionally, because as you know, its an idea that keeps us all from literally killing others on the street, on our homes and in our workplaces, nothing stops you but an idea, maintained by all of us by way of symbolism and the darkest of magiks...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
ok people who dont beleive in conspiracy

check that out

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b74cfa189e1.jpg[/atsimg]

freemason conspiracy have been build with the washington roads a long time ago
the white house location is very interesting

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c1bb73df8c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Evil Woman .. many in washington do that sign .. bush rumsfeld dick cheney ... all the same group of people

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1dad21dc2d0.jpg[/atsimg]

i think the big plan .. to know when its time

they look at this huge real time clock
the obelisk is there for a reason ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6f290db0e78.jpg[/atsimg]

all of this proof me that .. people a long time ago made some pact with the devil in washington
nwo plan ?? alien plan ? i dont know why ... but i maybe know when .. 2012 ??

edit on 10/5/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by rajaten

they probably found some secret .. since they were powerfull with their pharaons

They didn't steal it, the knowledge was given to The Egyptians through the surviving Elders of Atlantis. Egyptians WERE The Atlanteans, everything they could save was passed down, kept safe, only secret from The Dark Order of Destruction. The Great Pyramids at Giza were built off of a design they learned from The Great Stone Masons of Atlantis. They used sea shells as blue prints! Phi! Fibernacci sequence.

The Truth is that Egyptians carried the blood of Atlantis in them, ask any Mason this, and they will agree with you. When The Dark Order found out, they sought to interbreed with the Atlantean Descendants(Egyptians), so that they could dilute their bloodline.

Atlantis was in The Gulf (you should question the "oil spill" more than ever), they crossed the ocean after the great flood. Egypt is the closest civilization (architecturally) to Atlantis, because that is where it FIRST started (yes, in Egypt). The Sphinx in Egypt is older than Atlantis. The Second sphinx is in North America.

edit on 5-10-2010 by leira7 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Seems that there are some links between those in power and ancient egypt dont you think?

I think there are links between power and the high ground of time itself. Seems to me there are institutions, organizations, and groups of individuals with agendas, objectives, obligations, and responsibilities to the future and/or making decisions in the here and now that may be limiting avalable options to the future generations of all creatures and all life on this planet, and even others considering we are and have been blabbing messages into space for decades now. Seems there are also currenty scientifically understood truisms that seems to be telling us that space travel may indeed be related to time travel.

Perhaps there are those among us influencing our history and the way it is written, recorded, and dispensed upon people. Perhaps there are those among us influencing where the roads that are being built that lead to destinations, while the majority of others are too preoccupied trying to focus who has their hands on the steering wheel. Who cares who is steering the ship, who is building the roads and creating what perceived options actually may be or may not be plausible.

I entertain the idea that us simians may indeed be a species with amnesia. And if I cannot have a basis for comparison of where we come from, and am denied knowledge of where we are going, then do not expect me to believe those who say they know where we are.

Inventors in our history have plenty of incentive, motivation, and reason to believe they have an obligation to contain and control all information concerning technilogical advancements or discovery of truisms that could fall into the wrong hands and be used as a weapon or militerized in some fashion. People keep secrets out of reverence for life, and out of reasons to mistrust others.

I believe there are ancient histories, ancient stories, and ancient wisdoms and secrets that are yet to be learned.

Can you imagine the party or celebration that must have occurred when the Great Pyramid was built? I'm thinking perhaps people were having fun.

The Oblisks remind me that these are Old Skies we live in.

S&F,
-ET

Edit to Add:

With Great Knowledge, Comes Great Responsibility

When an opportunity exists to learn from other peoples' mistakes, one would be an idiot not to do so....

edit on 5-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add video of the father of the atom bomb

edit on 5-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by rajaten

They didn't steal it, the knowledge was given to through, they were The Atlanteans, everything they could save was passed down, kept safe, not secret. The Great Pyramids of Giza were built off of a design they learned from The Great Stone Masons of Atlantis. They used sea shells as blue prints! Phi! Fibernacci sequence. They carried the blood of Atlantis in them, and when The Dark Order found out, they sought to interbreed with them, dilute their bloodline. Atlantis was in The Gulf, they crossed the ocean after the great flood. Egypt is the closest we've come to Atlantis, because that is where it first started. The Sphinx is older than Atlantis. The Second sphinx is in North America.

i want to know whats under the sphinx pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
atlantean tech ?
maybe
edit on 6-10-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

aahahahah i love that pee video

the old guy was really pissed LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
perhaps they want to make it commonplace so we are not aware of the energy of it so that we can remain stuck in unknowing

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Oh you must not be aware of the Obama clone of Akhenaten claim.... This should blow your mind

thefreemanperspective.blogspot.com...

freemantv.whynotnews.eu...

Freeman breaks it down... You should check out his podcasts

edit on 5-10-2010 by Master Shen long because: fixing links

edit on 5-10-2010 by Master Shen long because: fix link

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join