It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I broke 5 years of lurking for this personal reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I always thought that this site was great for seeing the where the world was headed and now I see it's true, THIS caused me to actually make an account

1st story on page

artvoice.com...

This did not happen in some far away city, this happened in my town, at a very popular college and young professional bar and business street. The second or third most popular college-age spot in the city.

This is not as big as the activists in Minnesota getting their apartments and computers searched(news.yahoo.com...) but it is still a government attack on civilian property! A moose could see that those actions by the government it wrong!

It's getting bad out there, I'm beginning to think something worse is coming soon

www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
it is. we're going to take back america and kick the commies out

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS comrade! It's difficult protesting the war and trying to make sense of all this. Maybe the government has a reason. Most of the protesters are on the far left. Trust me I have see numerous of em'.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
it is. we're going to take back america and kick the commies out

Those communists won't be going anywhere when the glorious revolution of the Benevolent Dictator (Ron Paul) begins.

They'll be staying here and enjoying their prosecution.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Hi Skerrako, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only. Anything else will be removed.

Please add your thoughts or opinions to this already ongoing thread

FBI is raiding homes of anti-war activists, serving "terrorism" warrants

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive messages to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You are more than welcome to start a new introductions thread about you, if you wish.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

ATS Terms & Conditions: Lite!

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complain / suggestion link located on your Members Center page. Explaining why.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Thread closed / removed

Sauron,
Member & Moderator.
edit on 5/10/2010 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join